The Granduncle Inheritance - Cover

The Granduncle Inheritance

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 3: Moira and Ian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Moira and Ian - Two siblings,brother and sister, long time separated, in the middle of their lives have the oportunity to bond again found love and enjoy their newfound love. Thanks to my editor the magnificent Pepere, if this story is readable is because of his hard work

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

M — Living as a couple

Moira was alone in her room in their new house, waiting for her brother to come back from London. She had put on a new almost transparent green bra and panties set after a hot and luxurious bath that she had bought before leaving the States. As she checked herself in the mirror, she was thinking, 'I have a 32-23-34 figure on a 5'8" frame; I'm almost as tall as Ian. I have what may be considered a dancer's body, though I had never danced outside of family meetings when I was young since Richard, wasn't being a fan of going out with me; well, not going anywhere with me. I'm toned and fit at 118 pounds, only ten pounds more than the day I married Richard and three children later'.

She nodded to her reflection on the mirror, and said aloud, "Not bad for a 43 year old. Not bad at all, eh, old lady?"

Turning around to see her whole body, she noticed her butt did peek out from the panties a little, and decided in an act of vanity, that was because the panties were a tad small on the bottom, not because her ass was too big. She turned around again and inspected the front of her body. Her breasts, encased in the soft material, dropped a little, not as much as most women her age and in her circumstances, and she not only saw, but felt her nipples getting hard at her self-examination, and they got as hard as pebbles when a vision of her brother suddenly entered her mind.

As she inspected lower down her body, she saw her tummy forming a little pouch, nothing deforming her body, then her eyes arrived at her crotch. The slit of her pussy was clearly defined in a teasing camel toe, barely concealed by the gusset material. She ran a finger between the folds of her labia, and said aloud, 'This is the place Ian loves to suck, tease, and put his cock in so much'. She caressed her labia with a finger, and feeling it getting wet, she again said to her reflection in the mirror, 'Oops, take it easy with that baby or you won't be ready when Ian gets home'.

After Ian got to their new home in Alford that evening, and to their now usual 'welcome home', kissing like newlyweds, he asked Moira if she wanted to go out to dinner. Moira would have preferred to stay home with him, but he argued that he wanted them to have a relationship open to the eyes of their new, and most possibly future neighbors. So they dressed accordingly and went to dinner at a fashionable restaurant in Aberdeen. The atmosphere inside the restaurant contrasted nicely with the polar cold outside, and it was easy to get a table without a reservation in the not crowded lounge dining room. A waitress appeared at their side after they took seat and offered them the menu. They each asked for a glass of wine while studying the main menu. They asked for a glass of 2009 Sauvignon Blanc for Moira, and a 2010 Merlot for Ian. The menu consisted of:

Artichoke and tomato salad with truffle dressing: at £12.05;

Seared breast of pigeon with aubergine purée and spiced couscous: at £14.15;

Spinach, ricotta and sundried tomato pizza with a rocket salad: at £12.75;

Roasted half spring chicken with stuffing: at £24.95;

Risotto of pea and broad bean with goat's cheese: at £12.40;

Char-grilled rib-eye steak with hand-cut chips and béarnaise sauce: £17.80 each portion;

Green tea and white chocolate brûlée: £6.05;

and a cheese board: £3.10.

Included for after dinner, at bar prices, was a glass of malt whisky, Cointreau or Grand Marnier liqueur: £12.55;

Being a different cuisine to which they were accustomed back home, they chose to ask for one course at a time and share it this time. If they liked it they would each order a complete dish next time. Prices were a little on the high side, and when they were commenting on it, Ian suddenly whispered Moira, "What the hell, it doesn't matter anymore. We can afford whatever we want now; we're rich, aren't we?"

She looked at me and with a double entendre, answered, "Yes, we can afford anything we want now, and do you know what? I even can afford you as my lover." We clinked our glasses in a toast, "To you, my love," we said in unison. After a glass of malt and Cointreau, we asked the waitress for the dinner bill, paid, left a substantial tip, and drove home.

On the way, Moira asked me how we should act in the house and in front of employees; I answered her I hadn't thought about and I didn't mind what anybody thought of us and our relationship anyway. I said, everybody knows you as Mrs. Martin and me as Mr. O'Rourke from someplace in America. We may pass for cousins and the employees had heard Mr. Hotchkins call us by those names anyway. Once it has been recorded in the staff's minds, it would be the same one way or the other.

"So, dear brother; you have been thinking about it, haven't you?"

"Well yes; I had given some thought to the matter," I said uneasily.

"Don't worry, my love; I love the fact my big brother is thinking about us and our future," said an amused Moira.

We arrived at the manor around 10 PM and I put the car in the garage. Moira went to the house in the meantime, and she was waiting for me in the parlor when I entered. She told me in a whisper she had prepared two bedrooms, but wanted to spend the first night in the house in the same bed with me.

She took me by the hand and pulled me to her bedroom, and as I tossed my jacket on the back of a chair and made quick work of my tie, she asked me if I wanted to dance.

Surprised, I asked her if she didn't think it was a little late at night for dancing. She looked at me and asked, "Tell me, Dear; do you have to work tomorrow?"

I looked at her, not catching the irony of her question, so she added, "You must start thinking differently, Brother; you aren't a 7:30 to 5 worker anymore. You're a rich man now; so what if you sleep till noon?"

"Yes, but what about the servants? They may hear the music and..."

"So what? You're the boss, and besides, their rooms are at the other end of the house and won't be able to hear anything; not that it matters one way or the other."

"Alright, if you say so, but do we have a radio or something like..."

I could see Moira was excited, "Better than that, look what I found in the family room and brought here for a special occasion. It was an old record player with some well-kept 45 RPM vinyl records."

To say I was amused must be an understatement, but I couldn't deny her any little bit of happiness she would want from now on. "OK, have you picked something special?"

She put the platter on and dropped the needle to play one of my favorite classical pieces, Ravel's 'Bolero' by the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra, then came to me posing with her arms outstretched in the classic love embrace gesture.

"Would you dance with me, my love," she whispered up at me, as I put her arms around my neck and I placed my arms on her back. Her almost nude body felt soft and silky beneath her bathrobe.

The classic sounds of 'The caravan in the desert' that came out of the record player, coupled with the womanly scent that exuded from the skin of my sister's body gave me goose bumps.

"It will be a pleasure, as it already is, my love," I smiled down into her eyes at the same time as I kissed her brow.

We didn't move much, just a beautiful swaying of our embraced bodies to the beat of the music, and of the orchestra's hypnotic drums. As the music cascaded over and enveloped us, Moira closed her eyes for a moment, and with her head on my shoulder, whispered, "Thank you, my love. It's been years since I had the pleasure of a loving body hugging me to the rhythm of music."

"I'm so sorry, my dear, so, so very sorry."

"Don't be, my love, just hold me tight, and keep me forever."

"That I promise you."

She opened her eyes and locked them on me as we swayed without moving our feet.

I couldn't hold her any tighter; we would have to have been together in our mother's womb to be so, and I felt that she was genuinely happy for the first time in her life.

She was more radiant and more beautiful than any other woman I had ever held in my arms; she was the only one who had looked up at me with such adoration in her eyes. Why in the hell had her husband felt the need to find pleasure by hitting and abusing such a sweet woman? It was impossible for me to live without her, keeping her, guarding her, loving her, and adoring her. I had found the soul mate everybody talks about and almost never find. It was my own flesh and blood, my sister.

She lifted her head and looking into my eyes, softly asked me, "Take me to bed and love me, please."

N — Loving.

I took her in my arms and carried her to bed. She turned at the side of her bed, looked up into my eyes, and smiled again. "I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it, my darling. I feel like I'm sixteen again."

I was about to start removing my shirt when I remembered the package I had brought from London for her. I went to my suitcase, took the gift out, and gave it to her.

"Would you try them on, Darling?" I asked as I handed her the packet, smiling mischievously.

The gift was wrapped and inside a delicate satin paper bag from one of the trendiest lingerie boutiques in London. It would be a very surprising gift to her. She took the bag, extracted a frilly pack from inside, and opened it. Her eyes opened as big as two full moons. I had bought her the flimsiest bikini briefs she had ever seen. It appeared even smaller than those of the green set she had put on before going to dinner.

"Oh, my love; I can't recall if I have ever worn something like this. I'm so excited about flaunting my body in front of my brother in these tiny pieces of cloth," babbled an excited Moira.

"Do you like it then? I didn't know anything about buying intimate apparel for women and the saleslady had to help me; in fact, it was she who selected the color and the model," I told her.

She giggled at that fact, then asked, "Do I change right here?"

"Not in my presence, Love, I'll go to the family room," I replied. "I don't want to kill the surprise. Call me back when you've changed."

I opened the side door of the bedroom, which leads to a sitting area, and went to the family room where the fireplace was still smoldering and waited for her call. When she softly did, I entered the bedroom and saw her reflection in the mirror.

My God, the woman reflected in the mirror was totally different to the one I had left a few minutes earlier. The panty the saleslady had selected was barely able to cover her cunt. Her dense, unruly, dark-auburn bush was peeping out the sides. As she turned, I could see only a strip of cloth passing through the crack her ass and her mature buns were totally uncovered. It was a heavenly sight.

I looked at her front in the mirror and almost fell flat on the floor.

Her boobs, while not very large, were overflowing, as the tight grip of the skimpy bra wasn't able to fully cover them and the cleavage made it appear as if they were bursting out. I liked her look in the mirror. She suddenly turned all the lights in the room off, leaving only the two candles she had placed at the head of the bed. It was a fully dark night outside and the skies were gloomy; a splendid night for lovemaking.

She silently watched me, waiting for my approving words, and I couldn't take my eyes from her semi-nude body. I was watching her so intently that I felt her cheeks flush. She moved near me, took me into her arms, and in a small apprehensive voice, asked, "Do you like?" I was mesmerized and couldn't say a word, even though my mouth was hanging open.

I didn't answer her with words; I rapidly undressed, my manhood rampant and hard, and I took her to the bed where we lay down. I wanted this time to be the most perfect act of love that she had ever received, to carry her to seventh heaven, and keep her there for as long as I'm able. This was going to be the first time in our new home; the home, God willing, that would be our last, the place where we will get old together until the time comes for us to leave this earth.

"Would you kiss me, my darling?" she asked, in an almost inaudible sigh.

We haven't kissed this many times in our lives, the usual pecks when adults, a little riskier when younger, nothing more for years and years, then a few lust filled kisses on the times we had been intimate at the hotel.

When I dipped my head to kiss her in the usual way, she shook her head. "No, my love, I want you to kiss me like I'm your woman. Like a man kisses her woman. His soul-mate, I've been waiting for this moment without realizing it for so very long. Kiss me like you wanted to 20 and more years ago."

My head spun with her words, it was her complete surrender to our new relationship, and I wanted nothing more at that moment. I had surrendered a long time ago. But for once, I was so sure of myself that I couldn't move. She waited for me to respond for a long moment and then she touched my cheek with the side of her finger and slowly drew my head down to hers.

She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue so they glistened softly as my mouth closed on hers. Was it like at any other time? The truth is that I hadn't kissed a woman with love for a long time; it was also true I hadn't kissed any woman in a long time, but this was a different experience I was feeling. I trembled when my lips gently pressed against hers and I felt lightheaded when our mouths came together as her lips softly clung to mine. I was fully erect and she had to feel it pressed against her bloated pussy lips, and she did react like a mad soul lost in the desert hearing the sound of running water.

Moira was purring like a big cat as I held her close and our lips stayed glued together. I then felt her tongue pushing against my lips and teeth with force like that of a woman possessed. My entire body went rigid at her ferocity, but I managed to open my mouth as her tongue slithered between my lips and delicately hunted for my own once inside. Our tongues were coiled together like two snakes making love in a fraction of seconds, warm, wet, and wonderful. It was everything I had ever dreamed it should be when making love to your woman, and nothing like it had happened until now, with my sister rather than with my soon to be ex-wife. My whole body tingled and was set on fire as I savored my sister's sweet and warm saliva, and there was no more doubt about where she wanted our relationship to go when she reached her left hand down, gripped my butt, and pulled me firmly against her,.

We had to unstick our glued mouths a while later, since we were gasping hard, panting for oxygen. We separated our bodies and stood there staring at each other. Her nostrils were flared like a mare in heat, and a reddish color dotted her cheeks. I was hearing the drums of the music accompanying that which was playing in my heart and in my head.

I was in high heaven, with my heart hammering in my chest like a railway engine. Moira still had my buttocks in her grip, frantically rubbing her mound against my hard on.

"I love you so much, Ian." I was dazzled as she gazed up at me in rapture.

"I love you very much too," I gutturally replied.

"No, my love, I don't think you understand what I'm saying." She whispered, cooing, "I think I have always been. I wondered for years, but I'm now absolutely sure that I'm madly in love with you. It was for you my heart sang, even before I married Richard."

"I'm in love with you, too, little sister." My cheeks were getting a pinkish color. I couldn't remember when the last time I had said those words to a woman was, maybe never meaning them, and I couldn't keep the words bottled inside me. "I've been 'in love' with you my whole life, or at least since my mind understood what it means to be in love, not just sex or lust, love."

I raised my hands and gently held the sides of her head and bent in to slowly and thoroughly kiss her again. She shivered as my tongue slipped between her lips and delicately probed her wet warmth, thoroughly exploring her mouth. We were soon kissing passionately, our tongues flicking against each other's, as we pulled ourselves tightly against each other. Since we were naked, Moira started to stroke my chest, flicking her long fingernails against my tiny nipples; it was a first to me and I gave a low gasp and moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.