Holiday Flirt N Fuck - Cover

Holiday Flirt N Fuck

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Being a bit of a slut on holiday with my husband

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   .

Whilst holidaying abroad last year I had a fantastic experience.

My husband and I had gone on a lovely holiday around the South of France. Just the two of us went for a 10 day break, the kids going away with their grandparents on another family holiday.As part of the holiday we had signed up for a bus tour for a 4 day period.

Our driver was a middle aged British guy called Alan. The rest of the bus was full of mainly middle aged couples, a couple of families with young children and a few senior citizens. All very friendly but we didn't actually get chatting to many of them at all, other than polite conversations.

The tour took us to a few destinations, leaving us at a couple of hotels for a couple of nights before heading back to our main hotel complex.

On stopping at some of the tourist spots on the way we had chatted with Alan who seemed a very friendly and nice guy.

The weather was lovely and hot and so many of the women were wearing either nice summer dresses or miniskirts and summer tops. On occasions we would also have bikinis on as well.

A couple of the younger women had fantastic figures which I am sure most of the men on the coach enjoyed seeing displayed in the short dresses, skirts and beach wear.

I had noticed that in particular Alan seemed to pay me some attention, and whilst the coach had stopped he would make a bee line for both me and Mike to have a chat.

On these occasions I noted that he always gave me really nice compliments.

Nothing too rude or suggestive to start with, just nice and pleasant comments on my dress or my beach attire.

I had also caught him glancing sideways at me a couple of times and to be honest this got me thinking and also got me a bit excited at way may happen.

One such occasion was when I was bending over to put something into a bag I was carrying. i noticed on straightening up that Alan's eyes had been wandering over my bum. I was wearing a tight pair of shorts and a smallish top at the time. I hadn't bothered with any panties as I didn't want to have a visible panty line. I could sense someone watching me, and as I straightened up it was obvious he had been looking at my arse.

On the same day, later on, I caught him looking at my tits as well. I hadn't put a bra on under my tight top and after having come back from a little walk I noticed he was eyeing up my hard nipples.

The thought of it excited me tremendously and I was beginning to think of ways to let him see a bit more of me.

That afternoon Mike and I had a wonderful fuck in our room and he teased me with some talk about Alan.

As we shagged he said to me "take my cock you sexy fucker. Imagine it is Alan fucking you right now, I bet you'd love it"

I was so turned on I wantonly moaned Alan's name as we continued fucking, this brought us both to a great climax and on chatting Mike said he wouldn't mind if I tried to seduce Alan during the holiday.

Our opportunity was to come the next day. We had arrived at our new hotel for the night and after unpacking our small cases form the coach we had checked in. I decided to change into one of my light summer dresses and again decided to go braless, this time wearing a pair of panties however!

Mike agreed to make himself scarce for a little bit to allow me to have some fun. He said he would watch from afar to see how I got on.

I wandered out and onto the main seafront area trying to spot Alan. It wasn't long before I saw him on the beach area. I approached him, trying my best to make sure I was an appealing site. I tried my usual flirty wiggle in my wedged high heels and as I was so turned on my nipples were already hard and jutting out. My little mini skirt length summer dress blew in the gentle breeze giving all a good view of my tanned legs.

Mike was watching from a few feet away, hidden in a shop, and said I looked a right cock pleasing site as I made my way to speak to Allan.

I approached and we made a little small talk, then out of the blue he started to get a bit more playful and flirty. I was doing my best to encourage him, playing with my hair and batting my eyes at him etc.

He asked me where Mike was and I said he had gone off to see a local site I wasn't interested in.

He quickly responded by saying "the best site around here is standing right beside me"

I giggled and thanked him again flirting outrageously and then blurted, out as he asked me if I was enjoying myself, " I would enjoy a good seeing to from you a lot better I bet"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.