More.... Sharing Her Creamy Quim

by Corkscrew

Copyright© 2013 by Corkscrew

Erotica Sex Story: The girlfriend's quim gets shared once again,this time by the gardener.Boyfriend arrives just in time to share the bounty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My girl had unlocked the door and after having done so, was waiting by the kitchen table. I closed the door and walked over to kiss her.She was wearing a very revealing see through sexy nighty that showed a lot of those large breasts I loved so much. I was surprised at what she was wearing and asked her about it. She held her finger up to her lips and signaled for me to follow her, heading for the shed outside.

Once in the shed she gave me a hug and told me she would explain, but had to do it fast because she had to get back upstairs.

"I have company", she whispered. "Remember the gardening bill" she asked?

"Well he was coming to collect today and I didn't have the money. So I slipped into this see through nighty and when he knocked on the door, I let him in and I had him sit in a kitchen chair. You should have seen his eyes popping

out of his head love! I bent over to pretend to start writing a cheque in hope that when he got an eyeful of my boobs, he might think of taking payment in a different fashion. It sure worked; his cock was making a big tent in his pants as he stared down my top all the way to my nipples.

As I started to write I mentioned that the payment came at a very bad time as

things were a bit tight right now."

"It took him about a minute, but he started rubbing his hand across my back and said softly..."perhaps we can make other arrangements for payment,

I'll bet you have other things that are a little tight."

"I looked up smiling and said I might be interested in that. He slowly dropped his hand down to my bottom and squeezed my cheek, chuckling when he found no panties to block his way. I moaned and I could feel my pussy getting wet. His other hand came up and slipped into the top of my nighty lifting my breast

out and squeezing it, rolling the nipple. He had very large rough hands that felt wonderful. My pussy was soaked."

I was beginning to like this type of payment. His left hand continued exploring under my nighty and was now squeezing and rubbing my bare ass while his right hand undid his zipper.

He opened his pants and slipped down his boxers using one hand and never letting my ass go. Taking my hand he put it between his legs and his prick was hard as iron! He has a large thick uncircumcised cock with big fat balls to match. As I was squeezing that big beautiful cock, I felt one of his long fingers start to slowly slide between my pussy lips and right into my hole. Sorry love but it felt as big as your cock does! I was so wet he had no trouble giving me a hard finger fuck!

A minute later I felt his hand on my back again firmly pushing me down on the table with my ass in the air, my pussy exposed. I heard him whisper "you have a lovely wet cunt and I'll bet that bald little pussy is a bit tight too.I'm going to stretch it a little."

"He stepped behind me and I knew that little hole was about to be screwed by a very large cock!

Right about then, you called to tell me you were on

your way. He looked at me to see what I wanted to do. I said pass me the phone and the whole time I was talking to you, that big hard tool was slowly sliding up and down my pussy lips, the big head drooling and spreading hiscream with mine, ready to thrust into my waiting slit."

"Before I even finished saying goodbye to you, he was spreading my pussy lips and stretching me as he slid that big head up into my pussy.It took him about four or five strokes before I felt those big balls slap my bottom! I was so stuffed with cock I could hardly breath. I could feel every vein

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.