Rent Paid

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Erotica Sex Story: My early unfaithful behaviour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Exhibitionism   .

When we were first married we rented the top storey of an old house from a retired police officer and his wife. The older couple also lived in lower half.

Mike was working away a lot at the time, trying to impress his new company and his new bosses.

We had no kids at the time, having only been married for a few months: initially we had lived with his parents. We got on well but we really needed some space as newly wedded couple. We were always scared in case they heard us fucking so our sex life was suffering!

The couple who owned the flat were in their late 50s. She was a tiny bird of a woman, skinny beyond belief and with a harsh, jagged face. She wasn't too pleasant, though was never nasty. Just not the sort of woman you would warm too.

He was a heavy set, hugely built man, Jim was his name. Retired from the Police force and about 6ft 2 tall, erring on the side of fat.

It became obvious from early days that he was a bit of a letch and a bit of a flirt. Almost from the day we moved in he began leering at me and this quickly progressed to him pawing and fondling me at every opportunity. On the occasions I saw him out and about he would always stop and chat. I always got the impression he was ogling me, and his eyes often seemed more interested in my cleavage rather than talking to my face.

I had mentioned this to Mike and he said I was probably imagining it, but to be careful and not get myself into any situations where I was left alone with him and felt uncomfortable.

Anyway a few weeks had passed and I had noticed that his eyes continued to seek out my cleavage on any meetings, and on the rare occasions we met on the stairs he would squeeze past me, pressing his groins into my backside or making a fuss of trying to get past me.

To be honest I had started to get a little turned on by it all and had begun to play with myself whilst thinking of ways to encourage his flirting. On the times when Mike and I chatted about it he knew I was turned on and would often goad me when we were having sex.

"I bet you wish this was Jim fucking you" he would say. Or, "I bet Jim's cock gets hard looking at you. You would like that wouldn't you?"

We fucked often and Jim would crop up as fantasy element within in our sessions fairly regularly. We would both have intense orgasms during these sessions and I quickly became aware that it turned Mike on as much as I to have this man flirting with me.

I began dressing a little more seductively when I knew I was likely to bump into him.

I was working at a bank at the time, a junior clerk's position. He would pop in to deposit money from time to time. Seeing me at the counters he would always chat and be very friendly.

Often I could sense him undressing me as we talked and the thought of doing this in my work setting really got me turned on, many is the time I had to have a fiddle with my pussy in the work toilets! I took to making sure I wore plenty make up at work, tried to make my uniform as sexy as it could be, given the limitations. If I saw him I would always make sure it was me who served him. I wore stockings most of the time anyway and this accentuated me feeling very sexy.

It became increasingly obvious he fancied me, and I was becoming flirtier and teasing with him more as time wore on. When speaking to me he would be incredibly rude. Telling me how he would give the ride of my life and leave me fucked useless.

One day in the stairs he shoved me against the wall; forcing his tongue into my mouth he gave me a deep, long wet French kiss. His body pressed against mine and I could feel his hard on push against me. He whispered outrageous things to me pleading me to come down to his room sometime.

I was wet and turned on but determined he wasn't having me this easily.

"Make it worth my while, like a month's free rent and you never know" I said to him, feeling guilty for even having the conversation.

"I've never paid for it in my life with what I have pet" he crudely responded.

The first time we went any further was in the hallway at the flats. He was coming out as I was going in, passing each other in the narrow space.

"Morning Anna" he said to me as we approached one another.

"Good morning Jim" I responded, in a friendly manner. The day was warm and I had been out for a run. I was wearing my tight Lycra shorts and vest top. My nipples stiff against the skin tight material.

On passing by me he stopped and chatted, all the while eying up my jutting nipples.

I was beginning to get very excited at him seeing me and my sexual arousal only heightened my erect nipple state.

My tight black Lycra shorts had also clung to me. My camel toe was clearly evident, the thin material showing off my pussy mound in a delicious shape

"Been running eh?" he asked.

"Yes" I quickly replied. "Gotta try and stay in shape you know".

"There's nothing wrong with your shape pet" he brazenly said back to me. Again ogling and devouring my tits and hard nipples with his flirty eyes.

My pussy was beginning to tingle and his lecherous looks excited me tremendously.

"That's very kind of you to say so" I replied.

"Just telling the truth love" he responded. "Wish my Elsie had a figure like yours. Her tits went south ages ago. Not like your shapely firm ones"

I was astounded. The old bugger was clearly staring at my tits as he said so and his blunt words had my mind swirling.

"Thanks" I stupidly blurted back. I was astounded at his forwardness.

"Aye her arse isn't as nice as your tight young one either. I noticed it earlier when you went out. You've got a peach of an arse."

His rude comments merely sent me into a daze. He then moved forward and grabbed at my tits, kneading them roughly. I'm ashamed to admit I just let him.

I then quickly blushed like a silly little schoolgirl, made my excuses and left quickly. Once inside our flat I frigged myself senseless thinking about it.

I had a fucking intense orgasm as I remembered him touching and looking at me and playing his dirty comments back in my mind.

I was in an intense state of arousal for the rest of the day.

When Mike got in later that night I practically ravaged him. He wasn't half way through the door before my tongue was down his throat and my hands all over his groin.

"Fucking hell pet" he said. "I've missed you too".

"I'm so fucking horny" I told him as I continued to molest and grope him.

Within minutes we were in our bedroom at it like rabbits.

"Fuck me love" I begged him. "Fuck me really hard and roughly".

As he started to lap at my cunt I moaned and groaned in delight.

"Your randy tonight" he said to me in-between licks of my absolutely soaking cunt.

"I'm so fucking horny" I swore back at him.

As we continued he obviously began to wonder what had made me so turned on. His questions began to get the answers he wanted as I informed him of my bumping into Jim. Of his dirty chat with me, and above all of his ogling of me.

"Oh Mike" I moaned. "He told me had looked at my arse and tits"

"I bet the old fuckers had a wank thinking of it" Mike lasciviously said back to me.

This was sending me over the edge.

My pussy began to leak heavily, my orgasm surging to crescendo.

Our sex sessions would often take this format; Mike would question me about any encounters, egging me on. I would tell him what had happened ... well most of it!

I very soon realised that he enjoyed the idea of me being a tease, of the potential for me being unfaithful. This became part of our little game, me intimating something had happened and Mike questioning me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.