Stepfather's Discipline - Cover

Stepfather's Discipline

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy's new stepfather was used to being in charge. He believed that discipline for a young girl should include spankings. AND whatever else he chose to do. Codes will be added as they ocurr. ** I left out a code so the ending will be a surprise (I think).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As Jill obeyed her husband and climbed onto the bed to await him on all fours, he stopped at his dresser to retrieve a tube of lubricant which he generously smeared up and down his fresh erection finally putting a big glob directly on Jill's brown hole after he had pushed her thong aside to expose his target.

He pushed the large dollop of lube into her ass as he kneeled behind her and rested his cock head at her rear entrance. Then without saying a word he lunged forward burying his seven and a half inches of hot stiff cock all the way into her.

"Aieee!" Jill screeched as Jack penetrated her asshole. He held her by her hips as he forcefully rammed his prick in and out of his wife's bottom hole, enjoying not only the sight of his cock pulling and pushing against the tight orifice but also he liked the gurgling sounds and moans that came from her wide open mouth. He knew that these weren't moans of pleasure but of pain because of the hurtful thing he was doing to her.

He chose that time, while she was so vulnerable, to inform Jill that she needed to get her daughter on the pill as soon as possible because he planned on fucking her soon. Jill hadn't expected that. She satisfied him anyway he wanted. With her mouth, her pussy and even her tight ass like now. Why did he need to fuck poor Cindy. What had she gotten Cindy and herself into?

"I can't wait to fuck all of your little girl's holes. She is more submissive than you." He said not slowing his ass fucking thrusts into her sore bottom hole. "She will accept anything I do and like it."

Yes I will! Thought Cindy who was standing in the doorway watching her mother struggling with the fat cock in her ass. Cindy was still bottomless. She hadn't bothered to put her blue panties back on. Now she watched her mother's degradation while she fingered her wet pussy with one hand and used two fingers of her other hand to pull on one of her stiff nipples.

Something caught Jack's eye. He looked up to see Cindy's reflection in the dresser mirror. Good! She's watching and enjoying her mother's situation. He thought as he continued to pound his wife's poor aching bottom hole. Knowing that Cindy could hear him he told his wife. "I can't wait to stick my big cock into all of Cindy's tight holes, especially her tight little asshole."

Cindy was using two of her fingers to frantically rub her clitoris in a back and forth motion that had her knees shaking as her orgasm built itself up to a crashing climax. She had played with herself before but she had never truly climaxed like she did now while watching her handsome stepfather abuse her mother sexually.

She almost fell when the orgasm exploded in her pussy. Jack could see the wanton expression on his stepdaughter's face as her cunt took control of her. Jack kept one hand on his wife's hip as he held his cock inside of her ass as far as it would go. With his other hand he grabbed a handful of Jill's hair and pulled hard until her back was arched and she was looking at the ceiling while her husband grunted and spurted his hot cream filling her ass with his creamy spend.

Man, that was the best ass fuck I've had in a long time. Thought Jack. And he had had plenty of good ass fucks. He could remember fucking his sister's asses many times. His youngest sibling accepted it as part of her chastisement but always cried softly while her brother sodomized her.

Carol, the older of the two but still a year younger than Jack, fought him every time. She would suck him when he asked but Carol tried to resist every time he wanted to fuck her ass. He often had to subdue her with his belt before finally penetrating her bottom with his angry prick. When he finally stuffed his fat prick in her bottom he would fuck her hard calling her a 'fucking slut who deserved to be punished by his cock for not obeying her brother.'

Jack pulled his softening prick from Jill's ass, not giving her a chance to catch her breath, he ordered her to. "Get a towel and clean me up!" He glanced again at the dresser mirror to find that his stepdaughter was no longer in the doorway.

"You know what Jill?" He said. "I don't think I'm going to wait for the pill to bust Cindy's cherry. I'm going to fuck her virgin cunt with my big cock and I don't care if she gets pregnant."

Jill was wiping his cock clean with a towel. She knelt in front of her husband and his half hard cock making sure to clean him good. She was mortified but was afraid to argue with the big man. She didn't want to feel his anger. She had no idea how he would react to her opposing his plans. Something had to be done, but what?

Jack was feeling great. He hadn't had this much control since his sisters had married and moved out of state with their spouses. It had always felt good to degrade and humiliate his sisters, often making them remain nude after their punishments, so he and his mother could watch as their tits and red asses jiggled as they went about their chores.

He had tried to spank his mother once but she fought him off and threatened to call the police on him and have him arrested for his incestuous behavior with his siblings. They were both underage and he knew that the cops would never believe that his mother had given him permission to strip his sisters and punish them severely. His mother had never said a word the first time Jack had dropped his pants and forced both of his sisters to suck his cock side by side finally spurting his thick cream onto both of their faces.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.