Stepfather's Discipline - Cover

Stepfather's Discipline

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy's new stepfather was used to being in charge. He believed that discipline for a young girl should include spankings. AND whatever else he chose to do. Codes will be added as they ocurr. ** I left out a code so the ending will be a surprise (I think).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cindy stood poised with an upheld hand ready to knock on the door to her step father's study door. She was very nervous. This was the very first time she had been ordered to report to him for discipline.

She didn't know what to expect but she was aware that it would be a unique experience because of the way she had been told to dress by her mother. She wore nothing but a brand new short pale blue nightgown. It was shear so that her young firm breasts could be seen through the gossamer like top. The matching blue panties were cut so brief that most of her round fourteen year old bottom was exposed and tufts of her sparse pubic hairs escaped the front surrounding her prominent pubic mound.

She had rebelled earlier in her bedroom when her mother had informed her that her step father Jack had bought this outfit specifically for her to wear for her discipline session. It was all she would be allowed to wear. No bra, no socks and no shoes.

When she asked her mother what was happening Jill had answered her. "Jack is experienced in meting out discipline. He grew up as the only male in his household and under his mother's watchful eye he had to administer spankings and such to his two younger sisters. So he knows how to punish disrespectful teenage girls. And you have been very disrespectful to Jack as of late. Cindy had smart mouthed her step father several times that week. Apparently he didn't think it was as funny as she thought it was.

"This is what he expects you to wear for your punishment. If you don't follow his directions to the letter your punishment will be much harsher than it needs to be."

With those words Jill left her daughter's bedroom to wait in her own bedroom for her husband of six months to find her when he was done with Cindy and her chastisement. Jack had warned her that punishing a half naked teenage girl would arouse him greatly and that she would have to be prepared to satisfy him when he returned to the master bedroom.

Jill could not help but wonder how he found relief when he had had to punish his sisters. Did they have to take care of their brother's erect cock or maybe, and she blushed at this thought, his own mother satisfied him when he was done correcting his sisters for their misdeeds.

Jill stripped naked and put on a pair of black thong panties and a shear white blouse to wait for her soon to be very horny husband. She knew he wouldn't sexually assault Cindy, knowing that his wife was waiting to satisfy his needs in any way he wished. At least that is what he had told her. In the six months of their marriage he had already demanded sexual acts that she had never experienced with her first husband.

Jack liked have his large thick cock sucked every morning before leaving for work. She accepted it and didn't mind getting on her knees and suck him while he drank his morning coffee at the kitchen table. She had learned to swallow her first husband's semen and thought nothing of Jack's demands that she "Swallow my cum!" each and every time he spurted his juice into her mouth.

She enjoyed most of what Jack ordered her to do except when he greased up his fat cock and pushed it into her tight ass hole. That had hurt the first time and still hurt when he was in the mood and told her "Face down. Ass up. I'm gonna fuck your back door good and hard."

Jill felt a little guilty at agreeing to let Jack discipline Cindy in his own way and although Jill hadn't witnessed how he was going to punish her daughter she suspected that it would be somewhat perverse and sure to embarrass Cindy to the extreme.

Cindy finally rapped on the door with her closed fist and opened the door as soon as she heard Jack's voice. "Come in."

"Close the door behind you." He said from behind his large wood desk. "Come closer." He told the trembling teen.

Jack was already enjoying himself. This was the best part of the punishment. Watching as a young and scared teen girl stood in front of him only half dressed and unsure what was going to happen next. He was already hard before he had even started.

Jack looked his step daughter up and down, not missing a thing. Her pert orange sized breasts were clearly visible through the thin material of the baby doll night gown. He could see her nipples were erect. Probably from fear. He thought as he took his time staring at the young girls firm tits for the first time. He looked down to see how long and slim, her legs were. She was barefoot as directed. He used to make his two sisters report to him barefoot also. Seeing an unadorned foot with those long girly toes made his arousal even more pronounced.

He forced him self not to touch his hard organ. He needed to prolong the session in order to reach a satisfying orgasm. Jack stood and came around the side of his desk. He was wearing a white polo shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants which had an obscene bulge in the front which in no way did he try to hide.

Cindy blushed as she saw that Jack had a large erection poking out from his groin stretching the material of his sweatpants to their limit. She looked down not wanting Jack to know that she had seen his big bulge.

Jack smiled. He had seen the look on the girl's surprised face as she realized that her stepfather's cock was big and hard. That turned him on also. He knew that Cindy was already embarrassed and he would enjoy himself immensely as he found ways to increase her discomfort.

He stood directly in front of her, close enough so that with her eyes downcast as they were his bulge was in her viewing space. Cindy looked up quickly not want to stare at her step father's erection only to look him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with amusement and something else that she interpreted as lust. Pure and simple. Jack's eyes were filled with unadulterated LUST..

He laughed as he pulled an armless chair to the middle of the room. "Let's get started, shall we?" He sat down in the chair staring directly at her barely covered breasts. "You have a lovely pair of tits Cindy." He said enjoying how her cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Cindy had never been so embarrassed in her life but she was also mortified. Somehow standing before her step father's leering eyes and cold and calculating demeanor her young pussy had become damp. What is happening? She thought to herself. Why is submitting to this man turning me on?

She didn't move an inch as Jack reached out with both hands to roll her blue panties down to her knees, exposing her young slit with it's surrounding soft tufts of hair to his thoughtful gaze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.