My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 17: And you thought you knew

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: And you thought you knew - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I decided that I was not going to have Megan play the martyr or allow her to influence anyone in my home. She had always been the bull in the china shop and even the seasoned Masters were stepping back. Her mistake was in thinking she could do that without regard to the new guy. A poor time for her to not make a wise choice. Oh well, live and learn.

I had removed her gag, taken her to the garage, and placed her in the ex’s pet cage. A water dish was provided and I simply closed the door and placed the lock on it securing her there. No doubt she would wake up and find her new life, not to her liking but who was she going to complain to?

With the assault, she had committed on Alice, the vandalism to my vehicle plus the attempted vehicular assault on me. She was looking at a time behind bars if she wanted to play the cards she had dealt.

I was not free at this point but when I heard of her ‘difficulties’ with the local law enforcement I smiled inside knowing I had her. The question was did I want her, she was cancer to the rest of the university community here. Let the fucking new guy deal with her was what kept playing in my mind.

I found Alice and Beverly in my room holding on to each other. It had been a traumatic event for Alice and no doubt Beverly was dealing with her knowledge that it would have been better for me to have gone home rather than lunch to protect Alice. That was a water-under-the-bridge moment. Megan was out of control and she chose to do what she did. Just as I had now done this to her.

After holding on to the two of them for a while I left to head to the study. I closed the door and picked up the phone to call Scott who was now the mentor for this new life. I was not surprised when he answered on the first ring.

“Hello Ray”

“I take it you were expecting my call.”

“That is obvious, what happened?”

I reviewed everything about this, what I knew, and then waited for his reply.

“She has truly stepped into it this time. You’re not Scott free (sorry for the pun) but her past along with this serves as mitigating circumstances should she decide to press any charges.”

“Nice, just want I need, scrutiny and legal bills”

“Didn’t think it was as easy as it appeared when you started now did you?” and he laughed.

“I plan and you laugh. Nice.”

“It’s not as bad as that when she wakes up in the cage and realizes how she got there. She has three choices to fight it, try and escape from it or submit.”

Since I did not shave her and she was passed out from the ordeal I don’t exactly know her mindset.” I admitted

“I don’t know what she is going to want to do either, no crystal ball here. It’s a wait until she wakes and finds out what she is going to do.”

“I get that, what should I do about her husband and then Sharon is the question now.”

“I’ll call Jared and inform him of what has happened. Not his first rodeo with her being out of control. He should be there within a couple of hours.”

“Another issue to deal with, my first time dealing with a submissive cuckold. Whose Mistress I happen to have shaved, collared, and caged in my garage.” I was laughing at the absurdity of it.

Scott and I said our goodbyes and I went out to move the truck and Jag. I would need to take the truck over to the body shop tomorrow and have them give me an estimate.

The house was quiet as the girls arrive home. There was not a peep heard from the garage as they all entered the house. It was Sharon who ask the question we were all waiting for. “I see the Mistress has arrived but I don’t see her in the house Master.”

“She is resting in the garage now, slave”

“That is not her style to be left out in the garage.” She replied.

She has a new style and look now, you are free to go say hello to her just do not disturb anything.” I replied.

Sharon got up and headed over to the garage. And then you heard the “Get me out of her Sharon” loud and clear.

“I am not allowed to disturb anything by my Master, Mother.”

“Your Master hell, I am your Mother and he has physically abused me and you will let me out of this cage now.” You could hear the cage rattle as Megan was trying to break out.

“I can’t do that, you are in the cage for a reason and only the Master can say to let you out or let you out himself.”

“You will let me out th...” The door closed and Sharon walked back to me.

“She is not very happy about being in the cage, Master”

“That is her issue to deal with. I will be headed out there in a while to deal with this. For now, you know where she is and that she is safe.”

“Yes Master, Can I ask why she is there and her head shaved?”

“The why she is there is not important, you know the answer as to her head being shaved.”

“She did something that warranted that and it was a punishment at fit.”

“That we will know when I decide to head out to the garage.” With that, I turned away from her and headed back to my room.

I found Alice and Beverly sitting on the bed talking quietly when I entered. They looked up and smiled.

“I talked with Scott, Jared is on his way here. The others are making their way back home and will be looking for dinner soon. Best if we order in as I am certain that tonight is going to be a long evening. Oh, and Sharon went to the garage and saw her. She is awake and not happy.” I laughed

“We will order dinner to be delivered then and await the arrival of Jared,” Beverly said.

Dinner arrive about thirty minutes later and we were quiet as we ate. There was an elephant in the room but the others knew enough not to ask. Everything was cleaned and taken care of. They all went up to their rooms as Bev, Alice and I sat in the living room awaiting Jared. Then the doorbell rang.

It was Scott and Frank that were at the door.

“Hello, Ray,” they both said.

Hello Scott, Frank” I replied.”

“Let’s head back into my study so we can keep this between us” I said

Once the door was closed behind us. Frank started. “Looks like you and some vandalism with your Suburban and there is a visitor here.”

“It’s been an interesting afternoon, Yes. The visitor is lying low at the moment as I await the arrival of her husband.” I replied.

“Jared, should be along soon, we thought it best that Frank and I were here when you let her out,” Scott added.

There was no doubt that they had discussed what I had told Scott but were just keeping it smoothed over in case tender ears were about.

“I appreciate that you came here. I don’t know what to expect when I head out and open the door. She has already shown she can be out of control.”

“Yes, she as we saw the SUV on the way in. That’s going to cost her to fix on top of the penalty you will no doubt impose on her.”

“Penalty?” I inquired.

“Of course,” Frank said.

“She violated your domain and your property. She knew what was what with Sharon as yours and decided to let her emotions override her judgment. What she did with Alice was an affront to your position as a Master. No one gets away for free Ray” Scott said.

“Given that I am new here, care to clue me in on what a penalty might involve?” I asked.

“Let’s look at it from where she is now. As I understand she has not made any complaints from the garage to have you take her out?” Frank asked.

“She asked Sharon for that when I sent her out to see her mother. Not a peep since.”

“She is in that cage now working on a way to get out of the shit storm she has brought on herself,” Scott added.

“It’s not like I am going to take her to live with us. I would be happy to just send her away and be done with it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.