My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 16: The times they are a Changing

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: The times they are a Changing - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I woke to the sensation of Pamela’s now familiar method of a blow job. She would have me in her throat and then use her tongue to swipe across my nut sack. None of the others had caught on to this particular trait of hers so I was fairly certain she was there. I looked down and there next to the bed was the bald head of Sharon looking up at me and watching Pamela as she completed her task.

My issy’s, Missy, and Crissy, were on each side of me still getting a few minutes of sleep. I had spent a few hours with the two of them after I sent Beverly and Alice on their way. My stomach growled as Pamela continued working on her morning treat. It must have been the motion of her head that woke Missy up and she reached over and ran her hand through Crissy’s red hair.

Her eyes opened and, after seeing Missy and me, she looked down to see Pamela working. “She never gets enough of you, Master.” Missy said.

“Well she is the head of the Sorority.”

“Gives the most head is more like it now,” Crissy laughed.

“I think Sharon has the most head exposed,” I said.

“Is she a slave to us in the room too?” Missy asked.

“Is there something you would want her to do?”

“I need to use the potty,” Missy said.

“Me too,” Crissy added.

“She isn’t allowed on the bed,” I said. That had the two of them up and taking Sharon by the collar with them to the potty. They closed the door after them and I didn’t hear the flush for a long time.

Pamela was getting me there, and I finally rewarded her for her efforts. I pulled her up by the hair into my embrace and then rolled her off me, her head on my shoulder.

“That was very enjoyable.”

“I love pleasing you Master.”

“I know you do, and you please me very much.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. While I will own and breed you I do not require you to always remain silent unless spoken to. That’s just not who I am.”

“That is the question who are you?”

“Until yesterday I thought I knew the answer to that. After I spoke with your Father, I found out that who I thought I was wasn’t going to be able to continue with this, unless I changed. Alice and Beverly were excited about that last night.”

“You took control; it’s more than just the sex and kink now.” She smiled and then kissed me.

“It is, and I have to work on making sure I’m constantly doing that. There are too many women in this household for me to not delegate some things and take care of the important issues,” I looked at Pamela and she was licking her lips. My morning wood was returning with my need to piss but I decided I wanted some of her instead.

In a quick move, I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs and I worked my way right in. I was piss hard and just fucked her for a while enjoying her body as she would alternate between using her legs to thrust her body up to meet me and wrapping them around my back to pull me tighter to her. I whispered in her ear as I put my full body weight on her, holding her tightly in place.

“After you graduate, I am going to tie you over the kitchen table and breed you every day until you’re pregnant.” That had her mind racing and her body cumming and she used her legs to lift my body as she did so. I just kept it buried in her and didn’t move.

The shower turned on and no doubt the two issy’s were going to have Sharon clean them up this morning. I pulled out and rolled onto my back while Pamela returned to my shoulder.

“Mistress Meagan will show up here today at some point.”

“Mistress Meagan?”

“Sharon’s mother. She is high protocol and requires that she be addressed as such when you are in her presence.”

“Not if she is in my house.”

“She is quite insistent.”

“I’m in the head-shaving mood,” Pamela snickered at that. “She has to check on Sharon and since you have disciplined her she will want to check out your abilities.”

“My abilities for?”

“Sharon said she is really a switch deep down and if a Master pushes her buttons the façade crumbles.”

“I am not looking to add anyone else to this.”

She reached down and took a hold of my still-hard cock. “You’re telling me that you wouldn’t take the Mother of one of your slaves if the opportunity presented itself.”

“She has a husband,” I said.

“He’s a cuckold and is never allowed to have her sexually.”

“How do you know all this?”

“Duh, Sharon is one of my BFF’s”

“I should talk this over with Alice and Beverly.”

“They are your slaves, they won’t tell you what to do. I am just telling you what the lay of the land is, so to speak. You get to decide what you want to do, you’re the Master.”

“How do you think she is going to approach me?”

“She will try and force her way into this, and her will upon you.”

“Like hell, she will.”

“Ah, I see fireworks. It’s too bad I am going to be in school all day.”

“I will deal with this then. Now, let’s go toss those three out of the shower, I still have a hole of yours I want to use.”

Pamela got out of bed and I cracked her ass with my hand. She jumped at that but bent over and wiggled her ass at me again.

“I’ll have it in the shower, now move.”

I found Sharon on her knees worshiping the asses of the issy’s as they used the hair dryers in front of the mirrors. Pamela walked over to the shower and turned it on and then took me by the hand and we entered it together. I needed to piss at this point and when I started she dropped to the floor and took me in her mouth. She finished up and then turned around and filled her mouth a couple of times with the water from the shower rinsing it out before she turned and kissed me.

“There is nothing I won’t do for you Master.”

We spent the next ten minutes washing each other and then five with me taking her ass. She had bent over, her hands on the shower wall, but we ended up with her body pressed tightly to the wall me thrusting up into her ass. Since it was wet she wouldn’t have any friction burns on her body but I was sure she would have some contact bruises from the wall.

We cleaned up and she headed off to get ready for school as I went to get some coffee and breakfast. As Alice got my food ready, I sat down with a cup of coffee.

“I understand I might have a visitor today,” I said, as she placed the plate in front of me.

“Mistress Megan.” She looked down as she said that.

“Not in my house she isn’t!” I took my hand and placed it under her chin, lifting her eyes to look at me. She was near tears and that told me there was a problem in her past with Megan.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I couldn’t hide what I am from her when Sharon moved into the house.”

“Was it consensual on your part?” She looked at me and her body quivered. Damn, the bitch had forced Alice.

“Who else has she forced?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“None of the girls, but there are rumors. You would have to ask Beverly more about that.”

I wasn’t going to ask Beverly, I was going to deal with this when she decided to show up at my house. There were questions abounding in my brain but I would sort them out when I was at the job site. For now, I pulled Alice to my lap and ate breakfast with her body close to mine and her head on my shoulder.

“It’s not your fault and I do not blame you. But I will deal with her if she shows up at my door uninvited.”

“Pamela told you right?” Her eyes were looking into mine. The hurt in them was evident even if there hadn’t been tears streaming down her face.

“She only told me she would be showing up. I didn’t know anything else until now.”

“She is very demanding.”

“Not in my house, and you can count on me breaking her if she steps out of line.”

“But,” she started to say.

“No buts. This is my house and I will do what needs to be done.”

“Yes Master,” she buried her head on my shoulder again, holding me tight for a few minutes as I finished my breakfast.

I was fuming as I drove to the job site but calmed down enough to look over what was happening. The concrete forms were being removed and I could hear the saw running for the joists that would be added to start the floor. Everything would need to be tied together before we started on the walls. There wasn’t anything I needed to be there for and just standing around watching didn’t make a lot of sense either. So, after I’d puttered around long enough, I got back in the Suburban and headed over to see Beverly. I would take her to an early lunch and let her tell me what she wanted to tell me. I knew that Alice would have called her.

Beverly was at her desk when I walked in and when I told her about the early lunch she called Jon and told him she was going to lunch with me. Jon asked her to have me step into his office for a minute first.

I walked in and went over and greeted Jon. He was out from behind his desk and shook my hand when we were close enough to do so.

“So how goes the project.”

“The house is right along on schedule.”

“I spoke with Scott this morning. He is really happy about how everything is going, as he put it.” I got a wink from Jon.

“Well, I do try and keep an open mind,” I replied.

“You know about the visitor you’re going to have today?”

“Word travels fast around here I see. But yes, I was advised of it.”

“Scott passed along this message. You are on the right path, don’t let anyone challenge you about that,” I stopped and thought about what I was just told. Then I thought about how Alice had been this morning and was determined that I was going to bring some justice for her if the opportunity presented itself.

“I take it that you are in agreement with Scott?”

“Actually, I got a call from Frank too with just about the same message.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.