My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 15: The slumbering Beast

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The slumbering Beast - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

We finished and spent some time in the shower together. They had sent her to determine what was happening. Did I know what was happening was the question? I left Kimmy in my bed and went to my office to read some; the internet was full of this and that likely more bullshit than reality but it was a reference point. Speaking of reference points there were two live ones that I knew in Tracy and Pamela’s fathers. Would they know how to deal with something this large was another question?

It was late and the house was still empty even though Alice wasn’t there. I picked up the phone and called Jon’s office. It rang a number of times before he answered it.

“Hello”

“Hello Jon,” I said.

“Hello, Ray,’ Good to hear from you what can I do for you at this hour?”

“Did you happen to have Scott or Frank’s home numbers handy?”

“Looking for some expert advice, are you?”

“Something like that.”

He gave me each of their numbers wished me well and hung up. I sat there knowing that I needed some advice, hell I needed more than advice, I needed direction. It seemed that everything I thought about life was being turned on its head.

I dialed the phone and Scott answered on the second ring.

“Hello Ray,” Scott said.

A little startled I waited a second and then said. “Hello Scott,” I wondered how he knew it was me and not Pamela.

“How can I help you, Ray?”

I decided to be direct about this, “I assume that Pamela has called you and you know that.”

“Among others yes,” he replied

“Then you know why I am calling.”

“Let me take a guess, your feeling over your head in all of this and after shaving Megan’s daughter Sharon’s head, you’re wondering how to keep it all together. How is that for a guess?”

“That is as good a place to start as any of the dozen places I have to begin.”

“Understand that you’re not going anywhere every Master has not gone at some point.”

“Forgive me but I would be every man who has had that same speech from his doctor when he turned fifty and had a manual prostate exam. When do I cough?”

Scott laughed for a minute and said. “Keeping a sense of humor through all of this will be important. I am glad to see you still have yours.”

“I think it is all I feel that I have left.”

“So, you’re regretting your choice with Sharon?”

“Strangely, no. She was challenging and playing me at the same time.”

“She is a handful,” he replied.

“You know this from personal experience?”

“Pamela has had an ally in Sharon for a number of years.”

“Her actions today were a test by Pamela?”

“I do not think that is the case. But Sharon must be feeling alone with Pamela’s choice now and wanted to challenge you, likely to use in her case.”

“So, did I pass the test?”

“The test is ongoing and will be so for as long as you have a slave.”

“But the ones who I have as slaves have not challenged me.”

“You have no idea what Alice and Beverly have been doing for you?”

“I am used to running the project not pounding the nails,” he laughed again.

“There is a lot more to this because each one of these slaves is an individual with all of the issues that come with that. You have all of them interacting together for many years. So, while you’re used to running the project they are used to a different dynamic. When you removed the top layer of that dynamic and placed yourself there. You have control but also the responsibility for keeping order.”

“You’re saying that I screwed the pooch on that?” he laughed again.

“Such colorful language but think of it more as you’re removing the foundation of a building and expecting it to remain standing.”

“Alice and Beverly are shoring up the building?” I asked.

“In a sense that is true, but you are the only one who can keep it standing.”

“So back to what I did with Sharon today.”

“Can only help or hurt your standing with all of them.”

“That sounds like a maybe,” I laughed.

“I am afraid that it is all up to you to decide and then control which way this goes.”

“I am used to making things go the way I want.”

“These are people, not buildings. It is a little more complicated than just saying ‘do it this way’.”

“Do you have any suggestions on how I might keep control?”

“You have to decide if you’re going to defend what happened today or let it speak for itself,” I didn’t answer him for a few seconds as I thought about that.

“How do I not talk about it when they finally get around to asking?”

“I didn’t say you should not discuss it. I think you should talk to all of them at one time. But you did this for a specific purpose and while you might feel an internal regret for doing that I would suggest that do not express it to them.”

“It’s about them respecting me as Master,” I said.

“We all have that ability to act upon our feelings normally when it is just you or I we are responsible for that alone. With a slave or slaves, we have that critical eye seeing how we react to what we did. Right or wrong they judge us to understand the lengths we will go to or the character we possess. On the surface, they want the strength of character and compassion for their shortcomings. When you dig deeper they are looking for love and acceptance like everyone else in the world. They have just chosen a different way of finding it is all.”

“So, I should be...” He cut me off.

“Just be yourself, the man who has chosen to be Master of his domain.”

“But I have no experience in being a Master.”

“You have run projects for how many years? You have all the abilities already. The issue is that you should decide to use them. I’m not saying this is as simple as that because you have so many involved and all the baggage that comes with us being human. But you have the skills to do this.”

“You’re sure?”

“I wouldn’t have wanted Pamela to be with a man who couldn’t have owned her. She wouldn’t be committed to you if she didn’t know you could. I know she knows, others know you just have to accept that you can do this.”

“But I have doubts about all of it.”

“Everyone has doubts every day. We move past them or let them rule our lives. You didn’t get to where you are by letting them rule you.”

“It sounds so simple.”

“It is as simple as building that house. There aren’t any complications or issues that arise. You simply say make it so and it just happens,” I laughed and he joined in.

“I think I will use that line with Alice and Beverly from now on,” we were laughing again.

“Is there anything else I can do to help you?”

“No, I have the idea now but you could answer one question”

“What’s that?”

“What did Megan say to you about my shaving Sharon’s head?”

“As a parent, she was concerned obviously, as a dominant she understood she laughed about it after a while too.”

“Laughed,” I asked.

“About the situation, you have put yourself in actually. It was something along the lines of better you than her.”

“I understand that sentiment. I want to thank you again.”

“No thanks are needed and please call me anytime you want to talk.”

“I will. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” and the line went dead.

I sat there letting it all soak in for a while and then fired up the computer. I started to put into words what I wanted to happen. At this point I was flying by the seat of my pants, directing what needed to be done as something arose. I needed a plan of where I wanted to get to and where the women wanted to be.

Categories and lists emerged as I did that. What was the number who wanted to be owned when all of this was said and done? I had a hard and fast rule that they needed to stay in school and graduate to be eligible to be owned. I was inconsistent with that rule with Alice and Beverly but they were older and already slaves. It wasn’t fair but I had chosen to do that and we would just live with it.

They were not keeping their rooms and the house up since I had removed the leadership. I had done to Sharon what I had done and now I needed to decide where that would go. I needed to have a meeting with all of them, and I needed one with Alice and Beverly. There were likely many things that I needed to do but I would assign Alice and Beverly the task of keeping track of them.

It was just past nine when I looked at the clock on the bottom of the computer screen. I had been concentrating for so long with the door closed that I hadn’t taken the time to eat or go out and see who was home. My stomach decided that was not going to work now that I let it speak up. I used the bathroom first and then opened the door and walked out. The house was full of activity as play practice had no doubt been completed for the evening and all the women had returned. I saw Alice and Beverly off to the side with Sharon and Pamela.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.