My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 14: You want what?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: You want what? - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Vivian woke as I started to roll her nipple in my fingers. She rolled over and I kissed her as my hand wandered down across her body. The morning wood was standing tall and she moved her hand to it. As my fingers found their way down her body she opened her legs. She was damp but not wet, but a minute more of rolling her nipple and using my fingers to open her changed that.

Her legs spread I rolled on top and quickly pushed in. That movement had Kimmy wake and she smiled as she looked at us. Kimmy moved closer and attached her mouth to a nipple as I began to pound into Vivian. She was moaning now so I put the fingers I had used to open her into her mouth. Kimmy bit her nipple as I heard her try and scream around the fingers.

She was being pushed up the bed as I power fucked her. I grabbed a handful of Kimmy’s hair and pulled her head up. She kept a tight bite of Vivian’s nipple and it distended bringing Vivian’s body up as I continued to pull.

Kimmy let go and Vivian fell back. I took my fingers out of Kimmy’s hair and wrapped my hands under Vivian’s back and over her shoulders and then powered into her again.

“Take her Daddy, fuck that slut’s pussy. You own us all, anytime, anywhere, you can take us,” Kimmy was wound up watching me have Vivian.

The words had Vivian moaning and then wrapping her legs around my lower back and much too soon she and I started to that peak. I was filling her as her body clamped down on me. I kissed had and rolled off to see Kimmy move down for an early morning treat fresh from Vivian.

I thought about having Kimmy but the pressure in my bladder suggested otherwise. I was done a minute after I had entered and turned the shower on. They heard the water no doubt and came to join me. I was getting ready to get in when Kimmy dropped in front of me and popped me into her mouth. I pulled Vivian to me and kissed her holding her head and reached down and took a handful of Kimmy’s hair pulling her head back and forth with it.

Regretfully I let go of both and got us in the shower after a couple of minutes. We spent an enjoyable time cleaning each other, dried off, and headed to breakfast. The house was buzzing with the morning activities as everyone needed to be going somewhere it seemed.

I knew the guys would be fine without me there first thing, so I ate in relative peace unless you considered all the interruptions, to kiss and groping the women and them me, to be disturbing. I finished breakfast and headed to my office. There is always something to be done or looked after when you’re doing a job so I took the time to review where I was with it.

I heard a knock at the door and looked up to find Alice coming in with Sharon, Regina, and Julie, the three from last night who had raised their hands about living in a Master-slave household. I knew we were going to have to discuss it after they had admitted it last night.

“Good morning, ladies,” I said.

“Good morning, Master,” they all replied which told me where this conversation was heading.

I got up and found some chairs for them to sit in. Assisted each of them in getting seated and went back and sat in my chair behind the desk.

“I take it this is about last night’s admission?”

Alice spoke for them. “They wanted to discuss it with you.”

“Well ladies, I am more than happy to do that.”

Julie spoke then. “Would you call us slaves rather than ladies?” She asked.

“At this point, you are not...” I was cut off by Alice.

“Master, they have lived in Master-Slave households their entire lives. They understand what it means to have a Master and what they are as slaves,” I got a little smile that the others did not see.

“If they wish to be my slave’s then the way to do that has been already told to them,” I winked knowing that all of them would see that.

“We discussed that and they have agreed. The issue is that they wish to be bound to you for a longer period than just while they live here as the house is being rebuilt.”

“We all know that to bring attention to what we have is to destroy it in the long term,” I said.

“Do you have any idea how you could own us after we returned to the house?” Sharon asked.

“I do not have any ideas as to how it would work with a slave that is still going to school.”

“Would we have to stay in school?” Regina asked.

“You’re a sophomore Regina?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied. I thought about correcting her but decided it was a losing battle.

“You need to understand that all of this is new to me. Up until a short time ago I had no idea about any of this. I am still learning about the desire to be owned and serve a Master. You all have more experience with this than I do, so I don’t have all the answers. But I am not opposed to having you all as slaves for the rest of the school year. Once you’re back in the house we will need to evaluate and adjust. As for your staying in school, I think it is the best option available for you and for us.”

I was lost at the moment. How couldn’t I be? I went from married to divorced a short time. Then I was all alone as Kimmy went to school and moved out. Kimmy’s idea to enhance my life with her sisters had started a change but it was just sex at that point. The house burning down and all of them moving in was what needed to be done and I did it without hesitation.

What transpired with Alice and then the six, moved everything past any reference point for me. That changed the household into something more than just a place for them to live, while I worked on rebuilding their house. The discussion with the Wrights and Stones added another layer to what wasn’t a firm foundation for me. And let’s not forget Beverly and my decision to have a second family that included every woman who would stay as my slave being a mother of my children. And the final issue was my own daughter wanting to be one of those women.

I was so caught up in thinking about it that I must have tuned out for a minute. I looked up to see the three girls crying. “What’s the problem, ladies?”

“You didn’t answer us when we asked if you would take us if we quit school,” Sharon said after she had composed herself a little.

“I’m sorry I was just thinking about everything. A lot has happened in a very short time. And I don’t have everything worked out completely yet,” It was an honest answer but likely not the one they wanted to hear.

“Do you want them to remain in school?” Alice asked.

“I believe they should all stay in school until they graduate. After that, we can discuss anything else they would want to enter into.”

“Could we be your slaves while we finished our degrees?” Julie asked.

“I don’t know how it would work as you really couldn’t live here once the house is rebuilt.”

“But if we work out a way to make it work for us, we could do that?” Regina asked.

“We will cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, if you want to be slaves you have to do as I said previously and then make an open declaration of that.”

I got up and walked over to them and opened my arms. I was holding onto some happy women at that point. I kissed each one of them and then slapped a bottom and told them to get to class.

Regina and Julie left but Sharon stayed in the room with Alice. I looked at Alice and then at Sharon and back to Alice.

“Sharon needs to speak with you for just a minute,” Alice left the room and closed the door.

I turned to Sharon and looked at her, waiting for her to speak. She looked at me and licked her lips likely working up her courage. I pulled her to me and hugged her.

“Tell me what you need to.”

“My mother is the Mistress of their home.”

“I won’t have a Mistress rule me.”

“I knew you wouldn’t but you needed to know the relationship I grew up with.”

“It does not change what you will be when you’re in this house.”

“I wouldn’t think of it and while I thought I was as strong as my Mother, I kind of like being a sex toy for you.”

“Oh, we are just scratching the surface of being sex toys. With so many, it’s difficult to move beyond the sex.”

Sharon reached and put her hand on my cock which had grown as I was holding her and the others. “I am a slave in this house and know that. I won’t challenge you much because I know you will discipline me. But I might see how you would do that.”

She had just told me she planned on being a handful when it suited her needs and desires to explore. Well, that wasn’t how I needed to run the house. I had enough issues with this many to keep it all working smoothly to have one or more of them deciding then wanted to stir things up to see my response.

“I would think very long and hard before you ever thought about doing that. With so many, I don’t have the time or desire to punish you for every infraction and outburst.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.