My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 11: Unknown Developments

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Unknown Developments - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Home from a long day, Alice met me at the door and we walked back to the shower. She completed washing and was drying me off when Tracy came into the room. Tracy was on her knees in a flash and had a mouth full of my hard cock working it down her throat. Her eyes were looking up at me the entire time as she continued moving me deeper down her throat.

“She is on the list tonight. She is the slave for your group.” Alice said.

“She is getting an early start. Won’t the others be upset with her?” I asked.

“She no doubt has thought that out and likely wants to be punished by them.”

“A little pain slut?” I asked. Tracy winked at me and continued.

“From that wink, I think she is.” I grabbed Tracy’s head and began to face fuck her. Using her while continuing my conversation with Alice.

While we were almost alone this was the time to have a discussion with Alice about Beverly. I had many concerns about what was happening and what could explode if our arrangement became public knowledge. While nothing illegal was occurring, there were some very powerful people whose children were involved.

In a stern tone, I said. “You told Beverly about all of this.”

“Yes, Master.”

“She could have told others.”

“Yes Master, I realized that after speaking with her today.”

“I am going to have to punish you for that. You could have jeopardized more than just my reputation.”

“Yes, Master” Alice bowed her head. My actions with Tracy were now coming to a focal point so I began deep strokes. Picking up the pace then again and as I was nearing orgasm and then held her head tight pumping my load down her throat. Her breathing exercises for the singing no doubt helped her hold her breath long enough as I finished. She sputtered a little when I pulled out but after a couple of deep cleansing breaths, she had me back in her mouth.

“She is going to want to drink from you Master,” Alice said.

“You have been encouraging her?”

“No Master, Pamela has. I overheard them speaking.”

I looked down at Tracy “A little less stimulation if that is what you want.” She bobbed less but continued to slowly suck on me still.

Now, looking at Alice I said. “Your actions are causing me to take Beverly as a slave into the house.”

“Yes, Master.”

“I will do that after dinner tonight. Your punishment will begin then also.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Have you discussed where she is going to live?”

“Here Master?” She said in a questioning tone.

“I thought as much but wanted to confirm that with you.”

“Yes, Master.”

My need for release was getting me to that point where I needed to go, looking at Tracy I said. “If you intend to do this I am going to go now. If not, then Alice will take your place.” Tracy moved her head to my crotch her nose touching my pubes so I put my hand on the back of her head and let go in her mouth and down her throat.

Looking at Alice “It seems she has no limits, I have decided that all of them will have no limits because with so many, keeping limits straight would be overwhelming.”

“Yes, Master. I was going to suggest that at some point.”

“I’m going to make that announcement tonight after dinner after adding Beverly as a slave.”

“Yes, Master.”

I had finished with Tracy and she was on her knees sucking me still. “You have had your reward. I suggest you go and get yourself ready for later this evening.” Tracy took me out of her mouth and then got up and left.

“I’m worried about how I am going to own these slaves.”

“Beverly is a notary Master. She can keep what is happening from the public eye.”

“That takes away the exposure issue. There is still the issue of my going from the warm loveable Master to pushing them past what is good in the long term.”

“Beverly and I will always tell you what we think. If you would like we will do so without being asked.”

“I think that might be best given the circumstances.”

“Yes, Master.”

“On another subject, Beverly mentioned that she knew other slaves on campus.”

“Yes, Master. There are four others here. Beverly’s Master kept us from knowing each other as a way of protecting us.”

“So, I can be confident that Beverly has told no one about this then.”

“I trust her when she tells me she did not tell anyone else. I do know she wanted to be owned again so you having her will ensure that she keeps this a secret.”

“That’s good to know.”

“Yes, Master.”

“We should go to dinner now. Beverly will be here soon.”

We left and were waiting for the dinner to be served when the bell rang. I was in the kitchen when Pamela brought Beverly in. They were still in their clothes but a look from me and Pamela dropped her laundry. Beverly looked at all of us for a moment and then disrobed handing her clothes to Pamela who took them with her. “It’s good to see you again Beverly I might add you have a wonderful-looking body.” She was looking around at all the others and then caught herself. “Thank you, Sir. They all have wonderful-looking bodies.”

“Yes, they do and in this house, unless they are answering the door they are all naked.”

“I didn’t know that.” She looked at Alice for a moment and then back at me.

“Well, with this many I made some decisions early on which I am still enjoying the benefits of.” Smiling at her while a blush passed her cheeks.

“We’re going to have dinner shortly. I plan on introducing you then and will be adding you to the family at that point. I take it you’re ready for that?”

“What is involved?”

“Tonight is the introduction to all of the others. Tomorrow you will complete the paperwork, then I understand you will be moving in at some point soon.”

“Yes sir.”

“As to what is involved. I am going to have you in front of all of them and then give you to the daughters who are not spending the night with me. We have not yet added a new slave into the household so you are the first one. Alice will keep an eye on you and make certain you’re not hurt but how they decide to have you is their choice.” There was a notable shiver in her body at that point. “I take it you like that idea from the response I just saw?”

“Yes Sir”

“Why is that?”

“I have not been with a Master in almost two years. And then you are going to give me to many coeds who are very sexy and will no doubt use my body to please them. It’s a dream come true.”

“We will see how you feel after you have served me and the rest here.” She looked at me and then a quick glance at Alice.

“Yes Sir.”

Dinner was a quiet affair as there were whispers and glances being exchanged between them all. Beverly being here was overwhelming their curiosity. We had finished dinner and the table was cleaned by the six. The others took care of what they needed to do and then I had Alice bring them back.

I stood at the end of the table all eyes on me and said. “Daughters and slaves I have a number of items to discuss with you tonight. I will start with the one that is sitting to my right. For those of you who do not know her, this is Beverly Walters the secretary to the President of the university. She was also the slave of the Master who helped place Alice as your house mother.” I stopped to let that sink in and then continued.

“Now when I took Alice as my slave there were specific orders on my part that she not tell anyone of our arrangement. I am sure you all understand what the ramifications of our household situation would be if it were general knowledge.” There were headshakes in the affirmative. “Well, Alice broke that rule and told Beverly.” They all stared at Alice then. “I will deal with her punishment in a moment. While I believe that Beverly has told no one of our situations. The only way I could guarantee that in the future is to add her to our household. Since she has been a slave previously and had lost her Master some time ago. She has agreed and will be owned by me from this point forward.” I looked down at Beverly. “You need to make a formal statement to that fact in from of all of them.”

She stood up and said. “Yes, I agree and want to be owned by Ray as his slave.” I stepped back took her hand and had her kneel in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and began her worship of it in front of all of them.

“As you can see she has accepted her position to me but I want to hear from my daughters how they feel about her being added to the household?”

“Is she a no-limits slave Daddy? Tracy asked.

“That is a very good question, Tracy. Because there are so many daughters and slaves, and each of you will at one point be my slave before your college career is over. I am only having no limit slaves.” There were looks all around between the daughters.

“To ease your mind while I understand the no-limits issues. I am not here to scar you for the rest of your lives. You will be mine and I will have you but I am not going to force you past your willingness to serve.” There was more looking around between the daughters.

“I understand that a number of you want to be slaves before your senior year. I have no problem with that but I will not take any of the daughters as my slave until they have been a slave with me before they decide.” There was a gleam in Kimmy’s eye. “The choice to be my slave is open to you until your senior year. If you chose to be before that then it is your free will to do so. If you chose not to then you will remain as my daughter until then.”

Beverly’s actions were getting the better of me at that point so I helped her up and put her face down across the table. She spread her legs and I stepped up and put myself in her hot hole. I stopped buried fully in her and used my stomach muscles to have my cock bounce inside of her as much as I could. “Are there any questions about you becoming my slave?”

It was Vivian who asked. “All we have to do is declare we want to be your slave in front of the others and you will make it happen?”

“Once a daughter has served as my slave, she can do that.”

“I want to be your slave.” Kimmy said.

“I want to be your slave.” Vivian added.

“I want to be your slave.” Tracy said.

“When did Tracy serve you?” Pamela asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.