My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 8: Laying Down the Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Laying Down the Law - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I was up and going the next morning. Still a little raw from all I had done over the last two nights. My strength was waning and even with the Viagra, my batteries needed some rest. It wouldn’t be until I had my three little recovering virgins tonight, but after that, I was going to limit myself. Alice reminded me that my slave Regina had also been a virgin and that I should include her with the three of them tonight.

Quietly drinking my coffee when Kimmy came bouncing into the room with both Connie and Terry in tow. The smile they shared was radiant; yep a virgin popped a short time before was a newly hatched slut a few days later. It would be a good time to include slave Regina tonight then. She would be the female fluffier for them all. There would not be a virgin hole left in this house with any of the women after tonight. Alice made sure I had a large assortment of pills that she said would help to ensure that I was producing at the maximum rate and with the best quality.

Back at the job site and the crew was making good progress when the dean stopped by. “Looks like you will have this all cleaned up quickly,” he said.

“I hope to, Jon told me that I would have plans to look at soon.” He cocked an eye at me, no doubt my being very familiar with my reference to the university president had ruffled his feathers.

“I understand that is the case.” He left in a bit of a state, but since he was not in the chain of command as I understood it there was no need to worry about it.

The guys didn’t need me there anymore so I headed off to get a cup of coffee. Finding it the next thing to do was kill some time. I went around and explored the campus enjoying my coffee. It was really a very nice place. I found the theater and snooped around a little. There in a back hallway was the call for the upcoming play that the women were all excited about. The tryouts were this weekend, so it looked like there was a chance for some rest if they were all busy with that.

Funny how I wanted as much all the time but with exhaustion closing in the idea of cutting back appealed to me. Well, once I was rested my interest would return and we would all be well fucked. Hadn’t I just thought about fucking every one of them every day? Oh well, your equipment can only do so much in a limited time.

I was walking back to check on the guys when Jon came walking over. He had some rolled-up papers that I was sure were plans of some type. “Hello Ray, glad I caught you.”

“Good to see you Jon. I see you have a set of plans there.”

“They are pretty basic, but I am assured that these will be what they will begin to build the house from.”

“Well, if they have the footprint of the house, I can start the excavation for the basement. The soils guys can get their samples from around there and that will save us some time.”

“I saw the dean and he said you were removing the basement. Won’t that raise the cost and delay the rebuild?”

“Let me show you why I did that.” I led the way over to the site and had the operator bring up a couple of pieces of concrete in the basement.

He set them down and we walked over to them. “You have two problems to start with. One, the fire burnt hot, looks like the gas main was involved and when that happened it creates problems with the concrete. I kicked some of it and it fell off exposing the steel inside. Two, when you have a fire, everything that is toxic burns, and the remains drip into the lowest structure left. In this case that was the basement, so we have a lot of unknown elements saturated into the concrete.”

He was looking at the concrete pieces and then back at me. “Sounds like if you wanted to try and repair any of this, it would take longer than to simply remove and replace it.”

“Exactly, then when you replace it you’re not going to have issues about what you left or didn’t repair correctly at some point down the line.”

“Well, we might have to rework the plans to include the basement then.”

“I can look at the plans and get an idea if they have a different footprint. If not, we can do some of the excavation and make sure we get a jump on it. I don’t want to open a can of worms, but it might be good if you have Mrs. Collins look at them too. If there were any issues that we can correct, this is the time to fix them.”

“That, Ray, is an excellent idea. Why don’t you take that set back to your house and have her review them?”

Jon and I shook hands and he departed back to his office. I went over to the guys and had them stop for lunch gave the foreman the key and told him to lock up when they left for lunch and then later when they were done tonight. Since it was Friday I passed out the paychecks and told the guys that we would work on this again Monday.

Back at the house and Alice met me at the door. Out of my clothes and she convinced me that I needed her oral services. I simply had nothing to offer, but the feeling was very good. “I need to save anything I have for tonight.”

“Yes, Master.”

“I brought the plans for the new house with me.”

“Can I see them, Master?”

“Sure, Let’s get something to eat and then we can look them over.”

“Yes, Master.”

We finished and then rolled the plans on the table separating them out floor by floor. “Do you see anything that you would like changed?”

“It’s hard to tell from just looking at flat plans.”

“Well, what were some of the complaints that you had with the old house?”

“Outlets, bathrooms, and a bigger laundry room on the 2nd floor and having one on the 3rd floor. Plus of course, the occupants of the 3rd floor were always the officers and they thought they should have larger and better rooms.”

“These slaves included?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I’ve noticed that there is a pecking order. When they are seniors they take advantage of the younger sisters since they will be leaving soon and don’t have to worry about retribution from them.”

“That is the way it has always been, Master.”

“So, having to serve the others is really aggravating for them?”

“Yes Master, very much so,”

“Maybe we need to change it so that the older ones never hurt the younger ones.”

“How, Master?”

“What if, starting say at homecoming, the officers and all of the seniors in the Sorority would become the slaves of the house until the end of the year?”

“Why wait until after homecoming?”

“Well, they pledge the new girls in before that and have all kinds of silly requirements up until then.”

“That would make them better sisters all the time they were in the sorority if they were going to have them be their slaves for their last year Master.”

“I think it would.”

“I think you would have to be the Master for them though.”

“There are worse things that I could do.”

“You know you could take a little bit of room here and here and you could make a private room for you to have the slaves or the sisters in when you were at the house.”

“And maybe the housemother too?”

“Yes, especially the housemother. She needs to serve her Master and sometimes in private is the best place for her to do that, Master.”

“Are you saying that you wish to remain, my slave, even after your time here is done?”

‘Yes Master, I would like that.”

“Well, I will give it some thought. Owning the housemother does have its advantages I assume.” She was back on her knees sucking my cock. As much as I had fucked and been sucked the last weeks her mouth was still very much welcomed.

With the weekend approaching the women started arriving back at the house around three. They would walk in and strip just as I had done, not thinking a thing about it. I admit that I had gotten off on humiliating Pamela. It must have been a king of the roost issue and breaking her grip just kept my motor running.

She had come into the house and had forgotten to leave her outside attitude outside of the door. While the others were all stripped, she was walking into the house as though she ruled it. I guess she missed my suburban outside. I walked up behind her as she turned to head up the stairs to the slave quarters. She got her foot on the second stair when I got hold of a fist full of her hair.

“Going somewhere, slave?”

She screamed, “What the fuck.” And then came back down the stairs.

“Master, I’m sorry this slave...” I put my hand up in front of her face.

“Stow it, your actions told me all I need to know.” Letting her go I ripped the clothes she had on, off her and then dragged her into the family room.

I tossed her onto the couch there and asked Alice to go and get my paddle that was hanging on the wall. She came back with it and I sat down on the couch. “Up slave, across my lap.”

She hesitated a bit but then was lying across my lap. The first crack of the paddle brought a cry from her that I was certain the whole house heard. It seemed that everyone who was in the house came into the room to watch.

I reddened her ass for about ten minutes before she rolled off my lap onto the floor. “I suggest you learn to leave that attitude outside this house. Next time you will spend a night sleeping in the cage out in the garage.” My ex had owned a dog and the damn thing would piddle all over the house if you let it out at night. I was as happy to get rid of that dog as much as the ex in the end. She left the cage, saying that her dog would never sleep in one again

“Yes, Master. I am sorry, Master. It won’t happen again, Master.” I took her out to the garage and showed her the cage, just in case she had missed it. Her body shivered when she saw that it was indeed there.

We opted for a light fare of pizza for the meal. When we were finished, and the table cleaned, I pulled out the plans and rolled them out for the daughters and slaves to see. “These are the basic plans for your new house. It is going to be built almost identical to the old house with a few changes.” They looked the plans over for a while.

“Now speaking of changes, there is going to be one beginning next year after homecoming. I have discussed this with Alice and since the seniors and officers have taken advantage of their position, from then on those who are highest will become the servants of the house and slaves to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.