My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6: The New Chapter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The New Chapter - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

We gathered for dinner and ate something cooked at the house for a change. There was a mountain of pots and pans on the counters and stoves but the food was actually very good. I was still getting the pouty lip from Kimmy and two, but also getting those stares from my other eight daughters. Even some of the slaves had that wanton look.

We finished dinner and the slaves started to clean up. I sent Kimmy and company off to work on their schoolwork and invited the rest of my daughters back to my bedroom. It was crowded with the eight of us in there and the smell of female desire was strong in the room. These were the ones who wanted and liked sex but needed to keep their sex lives from those who would talk. I decided some role-play would be fun with them.

“So, my daughters, it seems you are sluts. Daddy is not happy with this.”

“But Daddy, we only want to be your sluts. The other boys talk about us and make us out to be bad girls if we do anything with them,” Crissy spoke right up.

“Well you know there are too many of you for Daddy to keep up with.”

“Daddy we love the time you spend with us and we will work really hard to keep you hard,” Suzie said.

“Well, that is nice to know and what really keeps Daddy hard is all of his daughters sharing themselves with him and with each other.”

“You like to see our little tits and pussies, don’t you Daddy,” Rachel said.

“Oh, I think he likes to see us being naughty with each other more,” Vivian added.

“Do you like it when we play with each other like this Daddy?” Rachel went over and pushed Melissa down and started to play with her pussy.

“No, he likes it more when we eat each other,” Tammy said.

“Yes, Daddy likes all of that, and when he has special times with each of his daughters too.” I pushed Missy down and put my cock in her.

“Lil Missy loves Daddy’s big cock, but she has nothing in her mouth to help keep her busy.” It was a mad dash to see who could put their hot gash on Missy’s face as I had my cock deep in her pussy. Rachel won and was riding her face.

The others paired off except for Vivian who came over and started to suck and lick my balls. I pounded Missy until she came. Her body shook and Rachel told me how much she loved the way Missy bit her clit when she was doing that.

Vivian came over and put her pussy in Rachel’s face. Rachel did the sisterly thing and pulled Vivian tight and started eating her.

The rest of the night went that way. I was more into getting each of them off than I was concerned about cumming in them. I ended up cumming with what little I had to offer in Crissy.

I laid back and watched them all daisy chain for a while. Alice put her head in the door to see how everything was progressing. I looked over at her and she came to me. “Make sure Kimmy and crew have two slaves each tonight.”

“Yes Master.”

“You can have anyone of these you want as a reward for all you have done for them.”

“I do like Vivian, Master.” She licked her lips.

“Go and break her out of the chain. I’ll tell her she is your reward for all the hard work you have been doing for all of us.”

Vivian came over and I explained it to her. She went off with Alice with a twinkle in her eye. I wondered if Alice had not had Vivian while she was the strict housemother. That passed quickly out of my mind when Suzie came over and started to work on my cock. Watching them all had gotten me back in the mood and my cock was getting back to fucking strength.

“Okay, my daughters, look at me.” Seven shiny faces all stopped and turned their heads to look at me. Suzie looked up at me, my cock in her mouth.

“I am not going to be able to stay hard all night tonight. I have made sure each of you came once already. If you want another cum, then you need to get on the bed here, hands and knees. I will get behind you and fuck you until you cum. Suzie will be getting on the bed and sucking your clits as I am fucking each of you. You get only one hole fucked, so decide pussy or ass. I’ll start with the pussies first.”

I didn’t know if Suzie wanted to be the fluffer for the women, making sure they came but she was sitting in the middle of the bed waiting for the other seven to get on their hands and knees.

Rachel was leading the way to the bed and she said. “Daddy we all want you to have our asses. Just please lube us all first.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.