My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 3: Fire Fire Everywhere

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fire Fire Everywhere - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I had finished my interrogation earlier that morning with Kimmy wanting to know why I had become the one so blessed with all the women’s favors. My mind was trying to put it all together in some semblance of order. She hemmed and hawed and tried to avoid the issues, finally telling me how much she loved me and how she loved her sorority sisters too. That I was the perfect one to help them out and them me. What was I to do but enjoy so I took her and their gift as that and decided to simply do that for as long as it was offered.

It was later Sunday afternoon when I heard from Kimmy again and she said that the house was on fire. I thought she meant my house for a quick minute except I was in it, no it was the sorority house. I rushed over there but it was obvious that the house was going to be totaled.

I walked over to Kimmy and hugged her. She along with the others were in hysterics as they watched their house burn. There were eighteen of them and a crowd was gathered to watch it burn. I saw Mrs. Collins the house mother. I had met her when Kimmy moved into the house but she was distant somehow. Kimmy had mentioned how she had a cold personality and was not very nice sometimes.

She came over and was trying to get the attention of the girls. She was being a bitch in my mind telling them this was not the end of the world and they could just buy new things at some point. Finally, I said. “Let’s go over to our house Kimmy, bring all of the others there is nothing you can do here.”

Rather than be warm and welcoming to that idea Mrs. Collins seemed to take offense. “I’ll take care of them.” She said.

“You’re doing a piss poor job of it. And there is no reason for them to have to stay here and watch the house they love burn to the ground.” The girls started to cry again. I finally started to get them moving toward the parking lot where their cars were. Once they were all situated they followed me home Kimmy brought up the rear so we didn’t lose anyone.

I was quite the houseful there were eighteen of the sisters and Mrs. Collins. I had Kimmy call for some pizzas to be delivered while the women found places to sit bring more chairs into the family room. The food and drinks arrived about forty-five minutes later and after they were fed we settled down. Then the discussion revolved around where they would sleep tonight and where they would live until the house was rebuilt.

Kimmy asked if they could spend the night here and I agreed. She made the announcement to them and they all thanked her. I could see Mrs. Collins was not happy but for now, she had no choice. Afterward, they all called their parents to explain what had happened to the house and where they were staying. Many of them asked for the address so their parents could send them clothes and other necessities.

It was after midnight by the time they were finally in rooms and trying to sleep. I was sitting at the counter in the kitchen having just finished putting the last of the trash out. Then Mrs. Collins came over to the counter where I was standing.

She said. “It’s fine for them to spend tonight here but starting tomorrow they need to find another place to live. Having a man in the house is unacceptable as far as I am concerned.”

I had finally had enough of this bitch and tried to keep my voice down but I did blow my stack. “Why you are condescending bitch. These girls have just suffered a traumatic event and if they want to stay at this house I am more than willing to let them do so.”

“I just bet you are.” She sniped.

“You on the other hand are free to leave right now. This is not university property and I am under no constraint or obligation to house you.”

There was a quiver of her upper lip and then she bit it and the tears started. “I don’t have anywhere to go now. Everything I owned was destroyed in the fire.”

“And how is that my problem?” I spit back at her.

“It isn’t but if they all live here the university will dismiss me.”

“That would not be a bad thing from what I have seen and heard about you.”

The tears were rolling down her face now. “Where will I go?”

“I’m sure there is a homeless shelter for women like you.”

That brought the tears to a boil and she just stood there and cried. “I can’t go live there. I was there before and, and, and...”

“And what?”

“I’ll do anything to not go back there again.”

“Ok, for tonight you can sleep here. My room is in the back and I’ll sleep on the couch here.”

“I can’t take your bed like that. I’ll sleep here on the couch.”

“No either you will sleep in the bed and I will sleep here or you will sleep in the bed with me.”

“But I can’t do that. It’s setting the wrong example for the girls.”

“You have been setting the wrong example for that as far as I am concerned with your actions and attitude. Now either you sleep in the bed or you can leave.”

“Fine, I’ll sleep with you.”

“No, we might sleep in that bed but you are not getting near me to even think of sleeping with me.”

The tears were back with a vengeance. “You don’t think I am good enough to sleep with.”

“I really don’t know and don’t care to know. Your actions speak more about you than I already care to know.” After all, I had been through with the ex I was not going to let her break me. She would do things my way or she could leave.

We ended up sharing a bed but I would not let her near me. I was up at five thirty showered and shaved by six and out to the store when it opened. I picked up some breakfast food along with a large assortment of toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other items.

I got back to the house just after seven thirty and most of the women were up and about. I put the bags on the counter and went to find Kimmy. “I need to go to work sweetheart. I’ll come back once the crew has everything going. There is food and necessities on the counter. Make sure that bitch Mrs. Collins is gone today. I love you. The rest of them are welcome to stay.”

“I love you too Dad. Thanks for everything.”

I got out to the job site and got them started installing the roof. My foreman understood what needed to be done so he would keep them working. I was back at home just past nine and Mrs. Collins was sitting on the stoop. Great, another confrontation what a nice way to be rewarded for helping the women out. I walked up to the house and she stood up.

“Hello, Mrs. Collins.”

“Hello, Mr. Peters.”

“I am surprised to see you still here. Didn’t Kimmy explain that I wanted you out of the house?”

“I am out of the house but I simply have no were to go. I don’t own a car or have anyone who will take me in.” She was sniveling with tears in her eyes.

“Look, I really don’t like you. I will let the women live here as long as they like until the sorority house is rebuilt but you are just going to have to find some other place to live.”

She burst out into full-on tears and crying. “Don’t you understand there is nowhere for me! The only place is in the shelter or on the streets. They are both just as bad.”

“Again, that is not my problem. If you were a nicer person I might allow you to stay here but you’re not and I don’t have to.”

She stopped crying and said. “Look, I will do anything you want me to if you will allow me to stay, Okay.”

“Strip”

“What?”

“Strip” and damn if she didn’t take her clothes off right there in front of the house. She was trying to cover herself but she was naked.

“Stand up, feet apart hands at your side.” She hated it I could see it in her eyes but she did it.

“Here are the rules. I own you. Lord and Master everyone in the house will know it. You will do anything and everything I want. You talk back or refuse one time and I toss your ass on the street period.”

“I agree.” Saying I was stunned would be a gross understatement.

“Okay, in the house. You have some paperwork to sign.” We went in the house and to the computer, I typed up a simple contract and printed out a Power of Attorney that I had gotten with some of the contract software I used.

The contract was simple enough it said she was mine from this date until the day she moved out. She had entered this agreement of her own free will. Anything she did was of her own free will and she could walk out at any time with all she had brought to the house and finally that she released me from all legal recourse.

Each item was a bullet point. She wrote her name on the top and initialed each bullet point of the agreement and signed the bottom line. I had her do that three times. I gave her a copy of it. Then, I sent her outside to get her clothes and then come back inside.

She completed the Power of Attorney form and we went back into the computer room where I typed in all of the information she had written. I had her get dressed, get her identification and we went to the bank where she signed it in front of the notary who watched her sign it, verified her identification, and then notarized it.

She was as close to being property in this country as one could be when we finished at the bank. We stopped at the office store and made copies of the power of attorney and I bought a couple of simple letter-size frames.

We got back to the house and she took off her clothes in the garage and left them there as I instructed her. I gave her a copy of the Power of Attorney and then took the additional one along with the contract and slipped each of them inside a frame. I went back to the garage and got a hammer and a couple of small nails. Back in the house, I hung each of the frames at eye level when you entered the house.

“You are my slave to do with as I wish. You have agreed to it and the Power of Attorney allows me to take all you have. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” She said

“That’s right I am your Master, Owner, and nightmare if you step out of line. Each person who enters this house will know you are my property of your own free will.”

“Yes Master”

“Have you been owned before?”

“Yes Master”

“Then I should not have any problem with you understanding what is required of you.”

“No Master I fully understand whose and what I am.”

“Now the women will be home shortly. We need to plan dinner.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Do you cook?”

“Yes, Master.”

I took her into the kitchen and had her look around. She noted where everything and then asked. “What would you like for dinner? Sir”

“I think tonight we will have Chinese brought in as it is too late to buy and prepare all of the food that will be needed to feed everyone. After dinner we will go on a shopping trip for some food for the next few days.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Stand here I want to examine you now.” She stood statue still. “Feet apart, fingers interlaced behind your neck, Chest out, mouth opened.” She followed the orders. “I looked her over, her body was firm. I guessed 33 or 34 c’s tight ass no flab. A closely trimmed bush. Nice teeth. no signs of any dental work over the years.

“How old are you?”

“42 Master.”

“How long were you owned for?”

“Ten years”

“Why did he release you?”

“He wanted a younger slave Master?”

“How did you get your job here?”

“His friend was a Master also who worked at the university. He arranged for me to be un collared and for me to have this job. Master”

“Who else knows you were a slave before at the university?”

“No one Master, his friend died and Master moved away so I am here on my own.”

“Until now”

“Yes, until now Master, now you own body and soul.”

“I am going to tell the women tonight over dinner. I would expect they are going to be shocked, and upset and then want to punish you for any slights they have received implied or otherwise.”

“Yes Master”

“Okay, now I want you to go around the house and pick up the rooms. Bring any clothes that need to be washed down to the kitchen. I will show you to the laundry room. I will be in the computer room when you are finished.”

“Yes, Master” and off she went.

Now I was deep in it. I was the owner of a slave and other than some fantasies about it most of them sexual in nature I didn’t know a rat’s ass about it. So, I did what every man who needs help in this century did but doesn’t want to ask anyone about. I googled it and got back 5,410,327 hits.

There is a whole damn underworld full of this shit. And I am standing in the middle of it with a slave that I own. No way can I read enough to even understand it so it’s a wing and a prayer. I did see where the Master is always right and the slave submits unconditionally. If challenged either by the slave or one who challenges the slave’s validity you accept that challenge and prove who and what you are. From there it is up to the Master as to the penalty involved for the challenge.

That is my ten-minute crash course on being a Master who owns a slave. Then there are the sorority sisters who are coming home from classes and a naked Mrs. Collins, (I would have to get her first name), is cleaning up the mess in the rooms. I posted that damn ownership document on the wall. For better or worse I have stepped into it now.

My slave appears at the door all of the clothes now cleaned up from the rooms. The others have not made it home yet so there is precious little time to find out a few more things before they arrive. Then I have to find a way to inform them of what is happening and then keep them in the house before they exit screaming into the night.

All of that why trying to look and maintain my Mastery of being a Master. First things first “What is your slave name?” I ask her as she is standing at the door waiting for me. “I am Alice Master. At least that is what my given name is and what my first Master liked to continue to call me.”

“Ok Alice, why are you called Mrs. Collins?”

“Master’s friend here decided that it would give me an edge with these young ladies. Some respect from them since I was thought to be married and would know much more because of that.”

“Okay. Why did you treat them in the way you did when you had been a slave before?”

“Again, that was Master’s friend’s idea. If I was tough with them they would not be inquisitive about my past.”

“What are your thoughts and feeling about being exposed as a slave to all of them tonight?” It wasn’t very masterly of me but I wanted to know what she thought of it and what I might expect.

“It is a weight lifted off my shoulders Master. I am not the person I was pretending to be and now I no longer have to live that lie.” She let out a deep sigh.

“I have decided that I will expose who you are to them tonight after dinner. Now I want you to get dressed, take the frames down and bring them in here to me.”

“Yes, Master.”

That took about two minutes and I was there with her again. Now you will act as you have but brow beaten by me and after we have had dinner together I will expose you to them. I do expect challenges and will deal with them as they arise.

“Yes Master”

Just then the front door opened and I heard the voice of Kimmy calling to me. I went out to see her and there were eight others with them. We greeted each other and they left to go freshen up for dinner. In the next twenty minutes, the others arrived and I had Alice go and order the food for dinner.

The food arrived and we managed to get all of us a plate and seated in or near the kitchen and dining room to eat. Once we were done it was time for some discussion about my offer for them to live with me and the unveiling of my new relationship with Alice.

Since none of them were too keen about living on campus in the dorms and the idea of trying to find an apartment this late in the semester where some of them could continue to remain together my offer was accepted. We discussed working out some of the kinks to make it work but overall it would be fine for the rest of the school year.

All the time Alice sat in the corner on a chair not adding anything to the conversation. Finally, Pamula, the President of the sorority said. “Why is Mrs. Collins being so quiet?” that of course got their heads turned to look at her.

I spoke then. “As you know Mrs. Collins’s job was to supervise the Sorority house and with that burnt down and you all now living here her job is officially over.” There was a stunned silence while the women looked back and forth at each other. “As many of you know Mrs. Collins and I do not see eye to eye about her views or the way in which she treats you. This morning I asked Kimmy to have her leave. You can tell that she is still here so we have worked out a compromise out that will allow her to remain here through the end of the school year.” I took a breath and looked around the room. It was silent as they waited for me to explain the compromise. “Mrs. Collins if you would get those documents from my office.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.