The Nerd Scores Big - Cover

The Nerd Scores Big

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 10: Keiko Matsuri

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Keiko Matsuri - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I was sitting in the front seat of the car with my lover Mrs Kate Williams. We were on our way to her beach house. Unfortunately we were not alone because in the back seat was Keiko Matsuri, a young Japanese student who was out on a 2 week visit to our country.

Joanne (Kate's daughter) was supposed to be with her mum and Keiko but had to cancel at the last moment due to school assignment woes. With Joanne not coming, Kate was going to find communicating witk Keiko difficult because Kate spoke no Japanese and Keiko had only basic English. This was where I came into the picture because I could speak Japanese fairly well. So I was invited along to be the translator.

Keiko could have been mistaken for a very young teenager. She was small in height and build with small bumps on her chest for tits. She stood 5ft tall, had long straight black hair to the middle of her back, and had the most angelic beautiful face. I was shocked to learn that she was in fact 18 years old.


We arrived at the beach house late on the Friday afternoon. We settled in, with each of us taking a bedroom before donning our swimwear for a late afternoon swim. My eyes did a double take when the ladies joined me on the beach. I was wearing only my baggy board shorts but I was really surprised by the costumes of Kate and Keiko.

Kate was wearing a skimpy black thong bikini with the top straining to hold her ample tits in place and covered. The bottom was small at the front and non-existent at the back. Keiko's costume really surprised - I expected a conservative costume but instead she also had a skimpy bikini similar to Kate's except Keiko had substantially less tit to cover. Her pussy covering was small, leaving me to speculate as to whether she was fully shaved or not. Her ass on the other hand was totally uncovered with just a fine string running between the cheeks of her ass.

The effect on me was an instant woody, with my cock struggling to stay within my thankfully baggy shorts.

We played about on the beach and swam, and laid out catching the ever diminshing rays of sunlight until we walked back to the house. I deliberately walked behind them to observe their magnificent asses.


We enjoyed dinner, and I talked with Keiko and Kate until we turned in for the night.

I had been in bed about an hour when I felt someone else on the bed with me. I was laying on my back at the time, naked because it was still hot. I felt a hand grasp my cock soon followed by a set of lips slipping over the helmet head of my cock. I was being expertly sucked, and I knew that the lips belonged to Kate. She just had that knack of sucking cock and I loved what she did with mine.

She sucked me expertly for a few minutes before she moved up to straddle me and feed my cock into her hungry wet pussy from below.

She whispered "Oh fuck ... I've so missed this feeling" as she slowly impaled herself on my cock.

Once she was fully seated she started to fuck up and down on my fat long cock. My hands went to her tits to manipulate her nipples in the hope of starting her milk flowing. I wanted to feel her milk dripping and hopefully spraying all over me as we fucked.

She fucked me quietly, hoping not to disturb our house guest. But that was a forlorn hope because I caught a glimpse of Keiko standing in the dark shadows of my open bedroom door watching us fucking. Wanting to put on a show for my little Japanese visitor, I raised Kate up almost to the tip of my cock before dropping her back down fully on my cock. I repeated the movement over and over so that Keiko could see the fatness and length of my cock.

She stood there transfixed by our fucking as Kate struggled to keep quiet with the impending arrival of our hopefully simultaneous cums.

"Ohhh ... oohhhhh ... oh fuck..." Kate whispered hoarsely as a massive cum racked her body as I too exploded with a massive cum deep inside of her clutching pussy.

By the time that we had settled Keiko had disappeared.


Kate was preparing breakfast the next morning and I was watching when Keiko joined us. She was wearing what appeared to be an over-sized t-shirt. She sat down opposite me but was avoiding eye contact with me.

I spoke to her in Japanese to say "Good morning ... did we shock you last night?"

The ensuing conversation (all in Japanese) revealed that she had been mesmerised by the sight of Kate and I fucking. Although initially shocked, not by the fucking, but by our age differences she had warmed to the sight and enjoyed it. She did however admit being surprised by the size of my cock, and the ease by which Kate took me inside.

Our conversation ceased when Kate joined us for breakfast, but started again as Kate cleared the dishes to the sink.

I asked Keiko if she was a virgin. I was surprised when she admitted to having only had one sex session when she was 16 yrs old with another Japanese boy of the same age. She was largely unimpressed at the time and had avoided sex since them.

In Japanese I asked her "Would you like to see me and Kate fuck again ... this time from up close?"

She thought about this for a moment or two before she nodded her head and smiled.

As Kate was at the sink, I said to her "Hey Kate ... Keiko saw us fucking last night...". Kate dropped what she was holding into the sink and spun around to see both Keiko and myself smiling and laughing at Kate's reaction.

Before Kate could speak I added "And she'd like to watch us again from up close this time..."


That's how I came to be laying naked on my bed with two naked beauties crouching down with their faces near my cock. Keiko had been watching as Kate expertly licked and sucked my cock. I watched them closely then I sent a thought suggestion to Kate "Maybe Keiko would like to share".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.