The Nerd Scores Big - Cover

The Nerd Scores Big

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9: Mrs Sandra Nielson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Mrs Sandra Nielson - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

The storm outside raged on and on, thunder and lightning, accompanied by driving rain as I pounded my cock into the beautiful woman under me. Her pussy was amazing, not as tight as some of the senior class girls that I've been fucking, but it was astonishingly hot ... furnace like hot. So hot that my cock erupted deep inside of her within minutes of entering her pussy.

I was lucky that I had excellent powers of recovery and I was able to continue fucking her without a break.

"Oh god ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me stud" she screamed as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper and deeper into her beautiful pussy. Sandra was an absolute tigress as she writhed on the bed under me. I had heard of some women being multi-orgasmic but she was what I would call continuous-orgasmic.

I thought to myself as I continued to fuck her "How did I get so lucky?"


My handiwork with a camera had come to the attention of the school's administration manager Mrs Sandra Nielson. She asked if I could help by photographing the various school assets with her as she recorded them for an insurance update. I was glad to help, mainly because Sandra was an absolute foxy married lady who was 29 years of age, 5ft 6ins tall with a slim figure except for a great set of D cup tits. Oh ... did I forget to mention that she was a redhead too. Yummmm... !!!

We had been doing the inventory of the school assets after classes for the last 4 days. Today was going to be the last day, and it involved walking about the school grounds taking pictures and recording details. It had been getting darker and darker with the approach of a storm but with a deadline of today to finish the task we rushed about madly.

We were in the vicinity of the senior girls lunch area when the heavens opened up and drenched us with cold driving rain. Inside of 10 seconds we were soaking wet and looking like drowned rats as I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the gate that led to my house.

Our clothes were plastered to us as we stood dripping in the entry of my apartment (which is just on the other side of the school fence). We were both shivering with the cold and the wetness of our clothes.

I took her again by the hand and said "We need to get out of these clothes and into a hot shower now" as I led her to my walk in shower recess. I pulled off my soaking shoes and socks before standing again to see her not moving at all. It was then that I made a thought suggestion "I need to get out of these clothes and get warm".

As I pulled off my shirt she started to unbutton her blouse.

Within 30 seconds we were both naked and standing under a hot steaming shower. She looked amazing with her ample D-cup tits sitting proudly on her chest with bullet-like red nipples. My eyes descended to take in a clean shaven pussy with prominent dark pink pussy lips hiding the entrance to her pussy.


"I want to be on top now" she moaned as I slowed my pounding of her pussy.

With some careful movements we switched positions without disconnecting my cock from her pussy. She was now on top and steadily fucking herself up and down on my very fat long cock.

"Oh fuck ... you have a fucking huge cock" she moaned as she worked my cock with her pussy muscles, grabbing me and letting me go. My hands went up to her big tits to caress and lift them before tweaking her nipples with my fingers.

"Ahh ... ahhhhhh..." she moaned even louder as she speared my cock fully into her pussy as another massive cum racked her body. I could feel her juices streaming down my cock and all over my bloated balls that were rested against her ass cheeks.

After a couple of minutes of diminishing twitches, her pussy finally relaxed and she came to rest impaled on my cock.

"Oh fuck ... it's been so long since I've been fucked so good" Sandra commented.

"Are you saying that we are finished?" I asked as I flexed my hips and drove my cock deeper inside of her.

"Oh fuck no..." was her immediate reply "I want you to fuck my ass next".


We had been in the shower for a couple of minutes taking in the effects of the hot water as it streamed all over us. My hands came out to touch her tits gently at first and then with increasing intensity as she pushed them into my hands. Her tits were sensational to touch and I mauled them like a tit-hungry person that I was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.