The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 8: Tammy Midders

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tammy Midders - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I have been working on capturing photos for inclusion into the class yearbook for some weeks. I got lucky and scored big time with the beautiful Ann Hunt after snapping her in a series of sensual poses. I had sat down to work on the word content of the yearbook with Tammy Midders when she exclaimed "I hate these computers. They are making this difficult job almost impossible.".

I knew what she meant. The computers at school were nearing the end of their useful lives and they were always crashing. I thought for a moment "Here's an opportunity to get close to another delicious young lady". Tammy is a redhead, slim with a nice set of firm tits that today were barely hidden behind a form-fitting blouse. She has the milky-white skin often associated with redheads, with a smattering of light coloured freckles on her face and upper body.

I sent her a thought suggestion "I wonder if Grant has a better computer at home that we could use?"

I then followed it up with a spoken suggestion "Hey Tammy ... I have a MAC desktop in my study nook at home. Maybe we can use it."

"Oh wow ... I was just thinking of asking you if you had a computer that we could use." Tammy added.

I grinned and said "Great minds think alike ... huh?". We both laughed at that comment.

We agreed to get together on Saturday morning in my over-garage apartment.


Saturday was another scorcher of a day. My apartment is air-conditioned but I chose not to cool it too much because I wanted to have an excuse to go shirtless.

I showed Tammy in when she arrived about 10 AM. She looked sensational, wearing a brief pair of dark pink shorts that showed off her curvy ass with a lighter pink tight-fitting top that molded itself to her sensational little set of tits. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail. On her feet she wore a pair of thongs which she kicked off when she entered my apartment.

Her smile beamed as she exclaimed "Oh wow ... you have a beautiful place here".

I showed her through to my study nook where my MAC destop sat of the desk. It had a massive 27 inch screen which impressed her enormously.

I got her to sit with me in front of the screen as I showed her the templates that I had setup for our yearbook. I showed her how to use the software and she picked up using it very quickly. In no time flat, three hours had passed and we had made great progress, far more than when using the school computers for days until now.

"Oh wow..." Tammy exclaimed. I think that phrase is her favourite when she's impressed.

"Oh look at the time..." she continued. "Are you hungry?" I asked. We agreed that a break should be taken so we made our way back into the main house to raid the kitchen. Mum had restocked the kitchen before she and dad had headed off for the weekend.

I took Tammy to the kitchen via the plunge pool (the one that I had used to great effect with Joanne Williams).

"Oh wow ... that's so inviting" she commented as we walked past it. She also noted the sign that dad had recently installed. It said "No clothing permitted in this pool".

We made our way into the kitchen and made ourselves a snack. Whilst we were eating, Tammy asked "The pool sign ... does that mean you have to be nude to use the pool?"

Before I answered I sent her a thought suggestion "I wonder what it would feel like to skinny-dip in that pool".

I answered "Yes ... my dad is very strict on that rule."

"Do you go nude in the pool?" Tammy asked.

I responded "Yes ... but its always much more fun when you have company". I grinned and then laughed to lighten up the mood. I could see her thinking so I sent another thought suggestion "Grant is handsome ... I wonder what he looks like nude".

"Are you interested in joining me in the pool for a little while?" I asked Tammy.

She pondered that question for a few minutes as I cleaned up after our snack.

"Well ... is it back to work, or a dip in the pool?" I asked her.

She hesitated before answering in a whisper "Pool...".


About 5 minutes later we were both naked in the pool. We had turned our backs to give each other some privacy as we undressed and slipped into the pool. We were now in close proximity in the pool with accidental touches of our bodies occurring more often as we teased each other in the water.

Eventually I sat on the built-in seat with Tammy following me soon after, sitting close to me. Her firm tits sat high on her chest so if she sat up straight her nipples sat right on the surface of the water. The clearness of the water showed the rest of our naked bodies. She could see my half-hard cock and I could see that she had a red-haired bushy covering on her pussy.

We sat there and talked for ages, with lots of sneakly glances at each other's body happening regularly. I slipped off the seat and moved to stand in front of her in the water. My hand came out to grab her right foot and lift it clear of the water.

Her feet are petite and perfectly formed with her toe nails painted a pale shade of pink. I started to massage her foot gently. She was apprehensive at first but soon relaxed and enjoyed the sensation. I released that foot and started on the other foot. In that position I was getting a nice view of her pussy with its very pink fleshy lips poking out through its red bushy covering.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.