The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 6: Ms Virginia Elsworthy

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Ms Virginia Elsworthy - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

For the last couple of weeks I had been helping my French teacher Ms Virginia Elsworthy teach the fine art of dancing to some of the 14 and 15 year old junior school students. The last junior school dance had been a disaster with the boys sitting on one side of the room and the girls on the other side with hardly anyone dancing.

My mum had insisted that I learnt to dance at about that age so I was pretty proficient at the various dances being taught. Virginia had asked me to help with the music and when I had told her I knew these dances she had asked me to be her partner to demonstrate the dance to her students. So thats how I came to get up close and personal with my favourite fantasy teacher.

Virginia was a 25 year old lady who had been married in the previous school year. She stood 5ft 10ins tall in her bare feet. She had long curly dark hair that bounced around as she walked, along with an impressive set of large tits that wobbled about too. She wasn't slender neither was she fat - she just had a lovely curvy body. Oh ... and I forgot to mention her very curvy ass.

Dancing with Virginia was amazing - I got to feel her soft hands in mine, and the occasional touch of her tits to my chest. She smiled continually as we demonstrated the dance steps to her group of students.

The students had paired up and worked with the same partner for all these classes.


I had noted today that Erin Miller, a 15 year old sandy blonde young lady was partnerless. We had often passed in the hallway and smiled at each other, but that was the extent of our contacts. Virginia suggested that I should partner Erin today because Ross Smith had been injured in the school's last basketball game and wasn't able to come.

Erin has short sandy blonde hair that she keeps in a small pony tail. She has a radiant smile and sparkling eyes, more so today when she found out that I would partner her for the day's lesson. She stands about 5ft 6ins tall and has a dynamite developing body. A nice set of tits already on a lovely chest.

We chatted quietly as we practised the dances, and by the end of the session she had improved enormously, and we were very at ease with each other.


At the end of the session and after all the students had departed, Virginia asked me if I knew a particular dance. I replied that I did know it. She said that she wanted to start teaching the class it on the next Monday, and could we get together to run through how we would teach it.

I told her that I was available just about anytime. I hadn't recruited any new after-school visitors so I had time on my hands.

"Can we get together tomorrow morning?" she asked. Tomorrow was a Friday and it was a public holiday and I had nothing planned other than watching some more of my mum and dad's home made fuck movies.

"Hmmmm ... OK ... where?" I asked, also throwing in a thought suggestion that she come to my home.

Virginia replied "My place is a bit small and cramped ... can we use your place?"

So that was how I arranged for my favourite wet-dream teacher to come to my place.


It was Friday morning at about 9 AM when I heard a knock on my over-garage apartment's door. I had rearranged the furniture a little last night to make room for some dance lesson practice.

I went to the door and let Virginia in.

"Come in Ms Elsworthy" I said as I opened the door. She walked in a little before turning to me as I closed (and locked) the door.

She looked stunning this morning. She had on a strappy sun-dress that had a wide belt around her. The dress fell loosely to mid-thigh with the rest of her thighs and legs bare. She wore some mid-height heeled strappy sandals. The top of the dress accentuated her ample tits.

"Grant ... it will be very awkward if you are calling me Ms Elsworthy today ... you can call me Ginny ... but only in private please" she explained.

"Hmmm ... OK ... Ginny" I said with a smirk. That cracked us both up as we broke out into a shared laugh.


Over the course of the next two hours we worked hard on perfecting how we would teach the new dance to the students on Monday. We chatted as we danced and I learnt that her new husband worked away from home during the week and was only home every second weekend - this weekend not being one of them. She seemed sad at that fact but a little upbeat as well.

I also learnt that her sister-in-law was Karen Williams - the same Karen Williams that had helped herself to my virginity, and who had become a regular visitor to my bedroom to help me fine-tune my sexual prowess.

Ginny said "Let's have a change for a while ... to relax." As she said this she moved closer to me until her tits were pushing into my chest with her hips against mine. My cock had been half awake as we had danced before, this very close proximity had the effect of waking him up totally. My underwear was feeling very cramped because it couldn't uncoil and stand to attention.

I'm sure that Ginny could feel the difference but she didn't react at all - yes, she did - she moved closer and put her arms around my neck, pulling my face to hers and my lips to hers to initiate a steamy passion-filled kiss.

"Oh god" I thought as her lips and her tongue parried with mine turning a hot kiss into a total inferno contact between us.

My hands slipped down to grasp her ass and pull her hard up against me. Keeping one hand on her ass to keep her close, I slid the other hand up between us to grasp one of her ample tits. She felt amazing - her ass and her tits - and her lips were so soft.

My brain was going at a million miles an hour. I hadn't made any sexual suggestions with Ginny. She was the one driving this intimate contact.

As we broke our lip-lock she gasped "Take me to your bedroom".

I slid my hands under her and lifted her and carried her to my bedroom. Gently placing her back on her feet I undid her belt and let it drop to the floor. She was a step ahead of me with her dress joining her belt on the floor. She stood close to me wearing a brief set of lacy panties and a transparent bra that did little to hide her beautiful tits with her enormous nipples. She was still wearing her strappy sandals.

Reaching behind her she unsnapped her bra, letting her beautiful tits spill forth to be devoured by my ravenous eyes. She sat back down on the edge of the bed as I pulled my shirt off and flung it into the corner of the room. Next to join it was my shorts until I stood before her in my very tented undershorts.

"Can I take them off?" she enquired as she reached for their waistband. Hooking the waist with her fingers she slowly dragged them downwards until my cock popped free of them.

"Oh fuck that's enormous" she gasped as she gazed at my cock standing upright. She let go of my shorts and they fell by their own to around my ankles. Her hand came out and grasped my cock by the shaft.

"Oh so soft ... and yet so hard." she observed "And way bigger than I was told...". Then she realised what she had said. She looked down to the floor but continued to hold my cock. I used my fingers to raise her chin so that she would look at me.

Ginny sheepishly added "Karen told me ... everything ... but your size". I let her stroke me for a few more minutes before I climbed up onto the bed, beckoning her to join me. We laid on our sides facing each other as we resumed our passion-filled liplock with our free hands exploring each other's bodies. I chose to caress and tweak her nipples as she continued to stroke my massive hardon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.