The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 5: Ann Hunt

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ann Hunt - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I had been wandering the school grounds taking photos for inclusion in the senior class year book. I had managed to snap pictures of most of my classmates when Ann Hunt came up to me.

"Hi Grant ... I understand that you are a pretty good photographer. I was wondering if you could take some photos of me for a special friend" she asked.

My immediate thought was "Sexy ones" - thinking to myself but unfortunately it transferred to Ann too.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself this time.

"Ahhh..." I stammered before Ann continued in a whisper "Can you be discrete? I'd like some sexy ones."

"Hmmmm ... yes ... I can be discrete..." I responded whilst thinking that she was very easy to make suggestive thoughts to.

Ann is a slender young lady with an ample set of tits, and a delightful face framed by sandy blonde hair. With my listening bugs I'd discovered nothing about her other than some rumours that she had an older lover.

I spoke up again "Would you like to come to my place for some privacy as we take your photos? You are about my mum's size so I might be able to find some nice outfits for you to wear." My mum and dad are way at the moment so I knew that we would not be disturbed.

We agreed that the photo session would be tomorrow afternoon after school.


When I went home, I went into the main house to check out my parent's bedroom and my mum's walk-in robe. After a little searching I found some interesting outfits for Ann to wear - very interesting ones to say the least.

But the most amazing discovery was the presence of multiple pin-hole size high definition cameras in the bedroom. Most of them focused on the bed but others were directed elsewhere. With some investigating I discovered the master on-off switch and the feed back to my dad's desktop computer.

His password protection of the system proved little challenge for me and I was soon into his library of video files - hundreds and hundreds of them. I checked a couple of them, discovering that my mum and dad have a very active sex life together - and that my mum is a definite MILF - a fucking beautiful one that gave me an instant hardon.

"Oh fuck" I muttered as I shut the system down. I was confused by my reaction to seeing my own mother naked and being fucked by my dad.


Ann arrived promptly after school, with me showing her into the main house and up to the main bedroom where I'd decided to take the photos whilst having the hidden cameras running. Strangely she seemed to know the way.

I'd started making thought suggestions to relax her and make her comfortable with me. I showed her mum's dressing room and shower. I'd laid out her first outfit as she was having a quick shower. I stayed in the main bedroom to setup my cameras.

About fifteen minutes later she came out of the dressing room. She looked outstanding ... and very sexy. I'd found a black leather outfit - sexy black high stilettos, tight fitting very brief hot pants and a tight fitting black bustier which showcased the bulging tops of her ample tits. Her tits were tantalisingly close to spilling out of her top.

"Fuck you look so hot" I observed with a smile as I raise my camera to my face and starting clicking away as posed for me.

"Oh I feel so sexy" she commented as we worked together.

After about 15 minutes I suggested a change in outfit. I handed her a small box together with a thought transfer that she would just love this outfit, and that she should be proud to wear it.


She was back in about 5 minutes. She was wearing a flimsy beach wrap which clung to her body. Her feet now bare after having endured thos very high heels in the previous session. I had her striking all sorts of different poses before I suggested that she dispense with the wrap.

Ann seemed a little hesitant but with some more thought suggestions she had soon dropped the wrap to the floor to reveal her amazing body only just covered by a very brief string bikini. I handed her a chilled glass of wine to use as part of her posing. I had filled it with a wine infused with a strong but tasteless aphrodisiac.

I suggested that she sip at it as she posed. Her ass looked amazing with the minute thin string running down between her ass cheeks, but not as amazing as her tits which were predominantly naked except for the small patches over her nipples.

I could see the wine having an effect as her posing became less inhibited.

It was now time for the next outfit. Again I handed her a box and she retreated to the dressing room.


I pulled off my shirt as I waited for her. I was now only wearing my baggy shorts and no underwear. My cock had been hard for the last few minutes as I thought about her sensational body.

She was back fairly quickly. This time she was wearing a shimmering grey negligee with stringy shoulder straps and a plunging front and back. It stopped at her hips where she was wearing a dainty pair of crotchless panties.

Ann was fairly uninhibited by this time and was ready to pose however I directed. I had her climb up on the red silky sheets and pose for me. Initially showing off her delicious tits with their nipples ever so slightly hidden under her transparent top. I had her changing poses until finally her tits popped free to be naked to my view and the camera's too.

I had her remove her top completely and pose with her hands cupping her tits as she offered herself to the camera. Then I made a bold thought suggestion for her to spread her legs and offer the camera (and me) a view of her delicious pussy.

The thought worked because she slowly parted her thighs to reveal a glistening wet set of fleshy pussy lips. Her pussy was totally devoid of hair but the main feature of her pussy was the two sets of gold rings in her pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.