The Nerd Scores Big - Cover

The Nerd Scores Big

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4: Kaylee Smith

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kaylee Smith - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

For the last week Louise Cridland and I have been busy "studying" together each afternoon after school. I've had to make less and less sugegstions to Louise because she has become a willing sex partner. A couple of nights during the week I have been visited by Karen Williams with her helping me with my sexual education, and with me continuing to make suggestions about me fucking her daughter Joanne. That was coming along very nicely.


I was sitting alone enjoying my lunch break on Monday when the blonde Kaylee Smith walked up and sat with me. This wasn't expected because I hadn't been sending any thoughts in her direction at all.

"Hi nerd man." Kaylee said as she turned to face me. She is a petite blonde with a very beautiful face framed by her very blonde hair. I've paid more attention to her lately, especially to her stunning figure.

"Hi..." I stammered in response.

She then continued "Louise and I are best friends and I haven't understood why she is studying with you so much after school ... Then I got to see the wet patch in her panties."

She paused and waited for my reaction. I looked down and averted my eyes from hers, completely forgetting about my new found powers of thought.

Kaylee continued "I finally got her to tell me ... she told me that you have the most wonderfully talented tongue and lips".

With that comment I looked up and smiled a little.

"No need to be bashful nerd man" she added before pausing for a moment.

"What do you want?" I asked her. Evidently Louise hadn't told her about the regular fucking that she'd been getting also.

Kaylee continued "I have a very good sex life. My boyfriend fucks me good and regularly but he's not the greatest when it comes to licking my pussy".

She paused a moment to let that information sink in.

"This is a one time offer nerd man. I would like to experience what Louise has had. I don't want to fuck you. I just want to be licked by you. Understand?" Kaylee explained.

"Hmmmm ... OK. I understand and I agree" I responded with the intention of using my thought transfers to see how far I could push her.


Kaylee came to my over-garage apartment that afternoon. I showed her into the lounge room and started making thought suggestions that it was hot and that she would be more comfortable without her uniform.

My thought transfers worked a charm because Kaylee was removing her uniform and standing before me in just her skimpy panties. No bra because Kaylee never wore a bra to school. Her tits were firm and sat deliciously on her chest with lovely dark pink nipples surrounded by a lighter pink areola.

I stayed fully clothed (in my polo shirt and shorts) to avoid any initial issues.

"Come and sit in the chair over here. Slip your panties off before you sit please" I asked her.

She looked a little concerned.

"You did want your pussy licked?" I asked her with a smile with a little thought thrown in for good measure.

"Oh yes!" she said excitedly as she slipped off her panties and sat in the chair with her legs together.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her, slipping my hands to her knees as I encouraged her thighs to part to reveal her pussy. She hesitated a little before following my prompting and allowing her thighs to be parted.

Her pussy was now on full display. It was devoid of any hairs with its other major feature being the absence of any fleshy outer pussy lips. There was just a crease where in contrast Louise had a fleshy and well developed set of pussy lips.

I moved my face closer and closer to her pussy until I was only a fraction of an inch from her pussy. I brushed my finger tips up and down each side of her crease, repeating this a few times.

"What are you doing?" she queried impatiently.

"I'm marvelling at the unique features of your pussy. An appeciation of beauty cannot be rushed" I replied.

"Oh..." she responded "My boyfriend's tongue would be in my pussy by now."

I commented "And that's why he's left you wanting a better experience..." as I continued to touch her pussy gently along the outer edges of her crease. She was watching me intently as I stroked her and slowly moving her hips, wanting me to make different contact with her pussy.

Content that I had explored the perimeter of her crease, the next set of fingertip strokes went directly to and shallowly along her crease. I could feel a moistness on my fingertips that encouraged me to stroke a little deeper.

Going deeper meant that my finger tips now had to part her pussy lips more, revealing the pinkness of her pussy, and the abundance of wetness trapped deeper. The deeper that I stroked, the wetter and hotter her pussy became. Finally my fingertips found the entrance to her hidden pussy canal. hidden behind a small set of inner lips that hugged my finger tip as I tested the entrance to her pussy sheath.

As I teased the entrance to her sheath, my tongue foraged at the top of her crease in search of her clit, pushing her lips apart and locating her little lady hiding under its hood. As I tongued her clit, I slid my finger into her sheath to find tightness and hotness and a sensual aroma that tickled my nasal senses.

The dual assault of her pussy reaped immediate rewards with her screaming "Oh fuuuuucccckkkkk ... ahhhhhhhhhh ... oh my fucking god..." as her first cum rocked her body. With a new flood of her juices escaping from her pussy and wetting my fingers and hand I was able to slide my finger deeper into her convulsing and clutching pussy.

My tongue teased her clit into its own little erection, giving me the opportunity to take it between my lips and pull on it gently. The effect was electric with her hips churning and pushing against me as Kaylee's initial cum rolled on and into another massive cum.

"Oh fuck me ... fuck me ... soooo goooooood!" she groaned as her juices splattered all over my face and ran down my neck. I renewed my efforts with my finger and my tongue, wanting her to explode for a third time before I changed my focus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.