The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 3: Louise Cridland

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Louise Cridland - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

"Oh god..." I gasped as I sat naked in my lounge chair with an equally naked Louise Cridland actively sucking on my cock. She was doing a sensational job despite the 11 inch length and fatness of it. My shaft was very wet from her saliva as she sucked and stroked me.

Just twenty minutes ago we were both fully clothed and sitting apart on the lounge, working on a school project together. Since my short bout of unconsciousness courtesy of a school yard fight, I had discovered an ability to promote my thoughts into the mind of another person. I had been practising with amazing success small thought transfers in the last few weeks. I had decided that today was going to be the day to try something really big.

And it was working ... the ice queen (to me anyway) had melted into my arms and was currently doing her best to devour my cock.


"Yes ... yes baby ... suck me ... you have me all fucking hard and primed..." I groaned as Louise sucked the upper 4 inches of my cock. Her tongue swirled round and round my cock. As she sucked I slipped a hand under her pussy to run my fingers across her bald mound and through her very wet pussy lips to tease her canal entrance.

"Come up here and ride me" I moaned.

Louise sucked me for a few more seconds before she moved to straddle my hips and position her pussy above my rampant cock. She looked sensational - long dark straight hair framing a beautiful face, and a set of nice little tits with dark coloured nipples that were currently as hard as bullets.

She grasped my cockshaft to direct its head between her sopping wet pussy lips and to the entrance to her tight pussy canal entrance. Finding the entrance, she pushed down slightly to engage my cock and her pussy. Then she stopped and looked up at me.

"I can't believe that I'm here doing this with you ... you've always been a nerd to me" she explained before continuing " ... but one with a beautiful massive cock".

She then slowly started bearing down, pushing her pussy down onto my cockshaft. Her pussy was so wet and hot ... and unbelievably tight.

"Oh fuck ... you're stretching me so much ... filling me ... oh god ... can't control it ... cummmmmiiinnngggg!!!" she started with a whisper and finished with a scream as her pussy exploded into a huge cum. It grabbed at my cock, grabbing it tight and holding it for a couple of seconds before releasing it ... and then grabbing it again.

"Oh fuck me ... oh fuck me..." she repeated over and over whilst her cum rolled on for a few more seconds before collapsing forward to push her tits into my chest. As she relaxed, her pussy muscles relaxed too and let me slide even deeper into her pussy. Louise was breathing deeply as she struggled to return her breathing to normal.

After a few minutes she was able to speak in a hushed tone "Oh wow ... I've never had an orgasm so quick and so big during fucking ... Nerd man, you are fucking amazing!"

I silenced further comments from her when I dragged her face to mine with our lips locking together into a long tongue-filled passionate kiss. My free hand came up between us to grab at and tweak her sexy tits and nipples. With the passionate kiss and touches came a restart in her hip movements until she was actively churning her hips on mine with my cock spearing into the depths of her very full tight pussy.

The kiss went on and on before she broke it apart to yell "Oh fuck ... I'm almost ... cummmmiiinnnggg!!" This time her pussy grabbed me even tighter but this time accompanied by a gush of her juices streaming down my cockshaft and onto my balls. I held on to her tightly as her body convulsed in this second even larger orgasm. She stayed there sitting on my cock until her orgasm waned away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.