The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 2: Mrs Kate Williams

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mrs Kate Williams - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I was sitting in the car being driven by Mrs Williams. She insists that I call her Kate. She is one of my mum's best friends, a nurse and the mother of Joanne Williams. Mrs Williams ... umm Kate is driving me home from a doctor's checkup after I was assaulted at school by Peter Barrett (the boyfriend of Joanne). Mum and dad are away and Kate volunteered to take me to the doctors after I had been temporarily knocked out in a very one-sided fight.

"I have always disliked Peter. I've told Joanne that he is bad news." Kate remarked as she drove into the driveway in front of my over garage apartment.

I glanced to the side to look at Kate. She is an older version (about 35 yrs old) of her daughter Joanne. She has always been nice to me whenever we have met in passing at one of mum's social events. She stands about 5ft 5ins tall with a curvy, but not at all fat body, with a lovely rounded ass and plump set of at least DD cup tits. Short dark hair frames her beautiful face, a face dominated by her sparkling blue eyes and luscious red lipswhich often deliever a beaming smile. She is a true MILF and has been the subject of many of my fantasies.


Kate walked up the stairs in front of me. She was wearing a mid-thigh length dress that afforded me a delightful view of her sensational ass and her slender legs. She was wearing a pair of flat strappy sandals which showed off her sexy feet and ankles.

When I opened the door to my apartment, she came into my lounge area with me.

"Wow ... you have a beautiful setup here. I bet you've had some young ladies up here..." she commented.

She saw me blush and then she said "Oops ... sorry. Did I embarrass you?"

I didn't answer.

"Oh ... I'm so sorry. That comment wasn't fair." she said in apology then she continued "You look a little worse for wear ... why don't you go and have a shower whilst I explore your kitchenette for an afternoon snack".

"Ok..." I agreed before turning and walking into my bedroom with its attached bathroom.


I had stripped off and walked into my walk-in shower recess, adjusting the shower heads and water to deliver a a pleasantly warm temperature all over my body. I stood there and let the water cascade over me, letting my mind drift, trying to forget the events of the afternoon. My hand drifted down to my cock to grasp it and stroke it. Soon I was totally relaxed with my eyes closed and my hand stroking my rapidly hardening cock.

Then I thought I heard my name being called "Grant ... Grant...". I slowly turned towards the sound and then I heard "Oh ... ohhhhhh ... fuck...". I opened my eyes to find Kate standing directly in front of me about 3 feet from me.

I was stunned so I just stood there not moving, standing there with my fat 11 inch cock held firmly in my hand, facing Kate ... Mrs Williams - one of my mum's best friends.

"Oh Grant ... I'm sorry ... but you seemed to be taking so long that I had to come and check on you" Kate stammered as she tried to explain her presence in my bathroom.

"Oh god..." I gasped in response before I realised that I was standing naked with a massive hardon in front of one of my fantasy women. I moved to try to cover myself.

"Please don't..." Kate responded to my attempt to cover myself. I dropped my hands to my side and let my cock stand on its own, standing upright and true.

"Oh fuck ... that's a massive beautiful cock..." she observed as she stepped forward a little and led with her hand to grasp my cock shaft. Her hand could hardly grasp it given the fatness of my cock, but her hand felt so soft on my shaft.

"So soft ... but so hard ... and so big" she said as she gazed at my cock as she stroked it gently. She held me for a couple of minutes before she removed her hand.

"Please don't stop..." I stammered this time.

"Don't worry I will be back..." she responded as she lifted her dress off above her head and threw it back into the bedroom. She stood there in her lacy black underwear, panties with an almost transparent crotch, and a bra which didn't hide much at all.

She had already removed her sandals.

Kate quickly unhooked her bra catch and her ample tits spilled forth with her rosy red and very hard nipples on display. She pushed down on her panties until they were pooled around her ankles, stepping out of them and flicking them away.

"Oh my god ... you are so beautiful" I gasped.

"Thank you ... I haven't heard that genuinely said in such a long time" Karen responded as she stepped into the shower pressing her naked body to mine, trapping my engorged erect cock between us as she pulled my face down to hers to meet in a slow passionate kiss. The kiss started as lips upon lips but then progressed when her tongue pushed between my lips seeking my tongue.

Her tits felt divine pressing against my chest but not as good as the feeling of my cock caught between our bodies. One of my hands went down to her ass and pulled her closer to me, melding her body to mine.

Finally our lips came apart, mainly to catch our breathes.

"Mrs ... Kate, you feel so good against me" I whispered to her. "You too" was her reply as she sank to her knees in front of me until her face was level with my crotch.

Her hand again grasped the base of my cock and pulled it down from its vertical position into a position where she could apply her lips to my cockhead. Her lips touched me, quickly followed by a lick of her inquisitive tongue.

"Oh god" I muttered as she parted her lips and slid them over the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling round and round my cockhead as she gently sucked on it. I stood rooted to that spot as she worked more and more of my shaft between her lips. The heat of her mouth and the actions of her tongue excited me enormously as I experienced a blowjob for the first time in my life. I could feel my arousal levels skyrocketing and very soon I would be exploding in her mouth if I didn't warn her.

"Kate ... Kate ... I will cum very soon ... in your mouth if you don't stop" I warned her. In response she sucked me harder and attempted to take even more of me into her mouth.

The change in her intensity had a drastic effect with my cum boiling over.

"Ahhhhhh ... fucccccckkkk ... cummmmiiiinnnggg!!!" I shouted as my cock exploded in her mouth, filling her mouth with multiple strong shots of my hot cream. She let me fill her mouth for a few moments before she swallowed as I kept pumping cum into her hot mouth. It seemed like ages before my cum stream dried up.

"Oh fuck ... that was sensational" I muttered.

Kate looked up at me as she slid her lips free from my cock. "You taste divine" was her simple comment.


We soon left the bathroom and moved to the bed. Kate laid on the bed and I crouched over her. I kissed her again briefly before I started to move down her body, laying a trail of kisses down her neck and across her upper chest in the direction of one of her nipples. Gently I swirled my tongue around and around one nipple then the other, teasing them even more before I latched my lips onto a nipple and sucked it.

"Suck it a little harder" Kate whispered. I followed her instruction and after a few seconds I felt a wetness in my mouth which soon became a torrent. I kept sucking but looked up to see Kate smiling down at me.

"Feed off me ... you beautiful man" she moaned as her hand came to the back of my head to keep me in place.

I kept sucking on her nipple as my other hand came up to tweak her other nipple. Soon I could feel a wetness on my fingers as her other tit started leaking its milk. I switched from one nipple to the other at that time, and continued to feed off her other tit.

I switched back and forth between tits for the next few minutes before Kate said "Enough ... you can feed some more later". I listened and stopped sucking and continued laying a trail of kisses lower and lower until I came across the dark bush that covered her pussy mound and lips. It was neatly trimmed but her silky smooth hairs shrouded her pussy lips and entrance.

I stopped and gazed at my first live pussy for a few moments before I slid my tongue between her hairs to find her very wet and already engorged pussy lips. I pushed my tongue between her lips separating them and exposing a river of her juices which my tongue lapped up eagerly.

"Oh god..." I heard Kate groan as I sluiced my tongue rapidly devouring her tangy juices as they poured from her pussy.

I thank God that I had paid attention to all those porn movies involving pussy licking, as I applied all my viewed experiences to this wonderful wet delicious pussy. I pushed my tongue deeper within her pussy finding her inner lips and the entrance to her pussy canal. I concentrated on her canal entrance, pushing my tongue as deep as possible for a few moments before sliding upwards to find her clit.

Teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue had instant results with Kate pushing her pussy up against my mouth, encouraging me to lick her little lady even more.

"Oh ... ohhhhhh my fucking god ... don't stop ... don't stop ... so close ... ahhhhhhhhhhh cuuummmmmiiiinnngggg!!!" she shouted as her pussy exploded with a massive gush of her juices splattering all over my face. Her body convulsed as her cum rolled on and on until she finally settled with the occasional aftershock.

I looked up from between her thighs with my eyes meeting hers.

Kate then spoke "Oh my fucking god that was the very best ... I've never had my pussy licked like that ever" she added with a huge smile. "Now ... will you fuck me please with that monster cock?"


I sat back on my haunches and shuffled a little forward until my long thick cock laid across her hairy mound. Then taking my cock in hand, I directed its head between her very wet and splayed pussy lips until I located her pussy canal entrance with my cockhead.

"Take it slow please ... I've never had one so big and fat" was Kate's wish.

I replied "And this is my first pussy too".

"Oh my god..." she shouted "You're a virgin ... I would never have guessed after that wonderful pussy licking that you gave me".

With that comment I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy, encountering initial resistance from her tight canal entrance before my cock slid inside her very hot, wet and tight canal.

"Oh my fucking god..." Kate groaned as I slowly slid deeper and deeper until about half my cock had disappeared inside of her.

"Oh wow ... so good ... so hot and wet" I gasped as my cock was grabbed at by her spasming pussy.

"Oh fuck ... cummmiiinnggg!" she groaned as a deluge of her juices splattered all over my cock and balls. The extra slickness allowed me to push even deeper until I found the back of her pussy with 2 inches still to insert. I bumped my cockhead against her cervix a few times before thrusting in and out slowly.

"God ... that feels so good" she moaned as I kept up a slow and steady fucking motion.

"Ahhhhhh..." she yelled again as another massive cum rocked her body, quickly followed by strong aftershock spasms that rocked her body. I slowed to a stop to let her recover.

"Fuck that one came out of nowhere" Kate gasped as she looked up at me smiling at her. "I want to ride this magnificent cock" was her next comment. With some careful movements I was able to roll her over on top of me without my cock coming free from her wonderful wet pussy. She was now seated on my loins with well over half my cock embedded in her.

I put my hands on her hips to help direct her as she started a steady up and down movement on my cock. At the moment she was fucking herself on the top three-quarters of my cock and enjoying herself immensely.

As I laid back and enjoyed the site I wondered to myself "What would it feel like to have her tits spraying milk all over me as Kate rides my cock? Hmmm ... maybe I should suggest that to her."

Almost on cue Kate moved her hands up to cup the undersides of her breasts and with her fingers she started tweaking her nipples. I could see little milky droplets appearing at her nipples almost immediately as she continued to squeeze her nipples. With a little more finger pressure fine streams of her milk shot from her tits and dropped onto my chest.

"Fuck ... fuck..." she chanted as the dual stimulation of a massive cock in her pussy and fingers pulling on her nipples sent her over the edge into another massive cum. I could feel a deluge of her juices streaming down my cock onto my balls, and my chest was being painted by strong sprays of her warm sweet milk.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuuuuuucccccccckkkkk!!!!" she yelled again as another massive exploded from her pussy. This one much stronger than all the others, and the one that tipped me over the edge with my own cock exploding deep inside of her. I pumped repeated strong hard squirts of my hot cum inside of her.

"Oh god ... I can feel you cumming inside of me" Kate moaned as her own cum started to wane. She collapsed forward onto my chest with her milky tits pressing into my very wet chest. She cuddled up to me with her face near my neck with her lips laying small kisses all along my neck. My cock remained buried in her pussy which still spasmed occasionally minutes after the main explosion.

Again I wondered to myself "Is Joanne (her daughter) a sexual dynamo like her mum?"

Again almost on cue Kate murmurred "Joanne would absolutely have her mind blown by what we've just done ... would you like to fuck my daughter too?"

I was stunned. This was twice that she had reacted to my thoughts.

I responded to her "Yes. I would like to fuck her ... but only if I can still keep fucking her mum. I have much to learn about pleasing a woman ... Will you teach me?"

"Fuck yes!!" was Kate's emphatic response.


After we had rested for about half an hour, we retired to the bathroom to shower and remove the sticky residues of her milk and our combined cums. As we stood under the shower soaping each other up and washing each other, I again had a thought "I would love to see your pussy shaved ... with maybe just a small landing strip."

Again almost on cue Kate said "Would you like to shave my pussy for me?"

Oh fuck this was freaky with her responding to my thoughts.

"Yes. I would love to shave you ... You can shave my cock and balls in return" was my reply.


About twenty minutes later I was putting the final touches to my shaving of her pussy with me about to apply the tongue test to check for any missed stuble. I sat back on my haunches to observe that her pussy lips were totally bare and a one inch wide landing strip of closely cropped hair remained on her pussy mound.

I dropped the razor into the basin and moved closer until my tongue could run across and then between her pussy lips. She tasted divine still as I ran my tongue repeatedly into her pussy, seeking her tasty juices and teasing her pussy canal entrance.

"Oh fuck ... you are the best pussy licker I've ever had ... man or woman..." Kate moaned before she realised that she had given out too much info. "Oh fuck ... too much info I think" she added as she pulled my head closer to her pussy as i pushed her closer and closer to another cum.

I pushed her close but backed off before repeating the tease.

"Teaser..." she groaned as she struggled to tip over the edge into another cum. In the meantime my now hairless cock had risen to its full extension once again.

I eased back from her pussy leaving her unfulfilled. "I want to fuck you again" was my simple message. "Stand up and face the mirror" I directed her.

"Oh yesssss ... I love doggy" she responded excitedly as she assumed the required position with her legs slightly spread and her upper body leaning forward with her wonderful big tits dangling downwards.

I stepped behind her placing a hand on her hip whilst directing my cock with the other to between her legs and into her pouting pussy lips. I slid it up and down to gather some juices before I slowly pushed it deep inside her.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... Kate chanted as my cock slid into the depths of her pussy.

"Look in the mirror Kate ... do you see a sexy wanton woman who is getting the fucking that she deserves ... that she craves ... and that she desires?" I asked her in hushed tones.

I accompanied that question with an increase in fucking intensity.

"Oh god yes ... I see her ... I am her..." she groaned as I fucked her intensely for a couple of minutes before slowing to a stop as I again spoke to her.

"Kate ... you are staying tonight to look after me ... aren't you?" I asked her.

"Oh yes..." she gasped just as a massive cum racked her body and her juices streamed down my cock and balls and splattered on the floor under us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.