Learning Together - Cover

Learning Together

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the second part of my story about discovering girls at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. I had lost my cherry to Sian, she had set me up to have sex with her flat mate Vee, and when Julie from the floor below investigated the noise we were making, I ended up taking her virginity! And then I discovered that the three girls wanted to go further...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Once I had, most reluctantly, left Vee and Julie cuddled together in bed on the Saturday morning, my weekend became a round of frantic revision for my exams, between stints working in the pub to earn some cash.

I still didn't quite believe my own memories of the previous night's threesome; it had been amazing to have one of my fantasies fulfilled, but I could only hope that Julie and Vee would have no regrets about their activities together.

We would also have to be really careful around Sian, because that hurtful remark at the Freshers Fair about 'all big girls being lesbians' had made her very sensitive on the subject. Julie and Vee knew that better than I did, and they were sure to keep their girl-on-girl experimentation to themselves.

I didn't see a lot of my housemates on Saturday, as I was settled in my room sweating over my books and lecture notes by the time they finally got out of bed, but someone had obviously finished the washing up - perhaps because all the mugs in the house were soaking in the bowl in soapy water, they had realised they had to rinse them to be able to have a cuppa! I had a brief word with a couple of the lads as I headed out to work just before twelve, and again during my all-too-brief break in the afternoon. By the time I got back from cleaning up after a busy Saturday night at the pub, the house was dark and quiet.

When I came back to the house after my Sunday lunch shift, I found a very glum group slumped in the sitting room. They had gone up to our local for a lunchtime pint, and discovered they were barred. Apparently their drunken raucous chorus of 'Get your tits out for the lads' at closing time the previous evening had upset the barmaid; her boyfriend had not taken it well either, and the four of them were told by the landlord in no uncertain terms that they were no longer welcome.

There wasn't much I could say to comfort them; previous attempts to chat up the barmaid while under the influence of alcohol had also been frowned on, but they had not learned their lesson.

I have to admit that with my experience of working the other side of the bar, I also had very little sympathy for them; it was a difficult enough job working in a noisy and smoky atmosphere when each customer expected immediate and accurate service, without being abused as well.

I was a little bit sad; my housemates were still immature little boys at heart, and they hadn't grown up at all since arriving at University. I had been lucky enough to meet Sian and her friends, and the experience of loving and being loved had done me the world of good; unfortunately it had widened the gap between me and my housemates, and we really had very little in common now. I went back to work in a disappointed and dissatisfied frame of mind.

I had a chat to the landlord before we opened the pub for the evening session; I reminded him that I'd have to take some time off for the exams, and then I had commitments for most of the weekends in June. He was fine about it; he was pleased that I had carried on with the job so far into the year; previous students he had taken on had given up long before their exams. We discussed the dates I thought I would be available, and he seemed happy with that. It had been a useful job and had brought in extra money, but it was now interfering with the things I wanted to do before the end of term. I said that I'd be there next Friday, and we parted on friendly terms.


I had promised Sian my services on the Monday night, as she'd missed out by having to go home for her parents' Silver Wedding celebration.

Julie had told me when we met for lunch at the Union that Sian had come back from her parents in a very good mood, and had raved about the party over several pots of tea on Sunday night.

We had a quick first shag to take the urgency out of things, then cuddled under her quilt, and once we had got our breath back, she told me about her weekend.

"I was worried before I went that I would be bored stupid all weekend, and that everyone there would be really old, and would be talking about things that happened years before I was born. But in fact it was just a celebration, and there were enough younger people around for it to be really good fun. Mum and Dad had hired a disco, and I was amazed at how good some of them were at Rock and Roll dancing!"

"The best surprise was my twin cousins, Sheila and Adrian. They are just over a year younger than me, and I didn't like them when we were children together, because they seemed so wet and so spoilt. Their parents hardly let them out of their sight, and they didn't really seem interested in being friends with me. I've always been a bit of a tomboy, and they wouldn't do anything that might possibly get them into trouble or get their clothes dirty!"

"I hadn't seen them for a couple of years, but they've really grown up now, and they were very good company. I think I probably hadn't realised how over-protective my aunt and uncle had been - and still are - even now that they are eighteen, Aunt Pamela told Dad not to give them a glass of wine with dinner on Friday, and said that they preferred water! I might ask them to come down for a weekend once their 'A' levels are over, I think you'd all get on well."

"I shared my room with Sheila; she's really looking forward to going to University. She thinks that all students do all day is drink, have wild parties and constant sex! She says she's still technically a virgin, which I suspect means that her hairbrush handle isn't. She really opened up; on the Saturday night after the party we went to bed at two, and nattered until gone five! She said she got her GP to put her on the pill as soon as she was eighteen, but that there was no chance of her having a boyfriend while she was still living at home. I could do with finding a nice man like you to introduce her to sex; so she doesn't make the dreadful mistake I did with my first time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.