Tatyana - Cover

Tatyana

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 10: Marking Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Marking Time - Two young, driven to succeed people, clash before they come to an understanding. The journey is interrupted, but not ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

There was a distinct change in Gus's demeanor on the job. It had become evident when he returned to work the first week of January. He seemed to be more driven and demanding of his people. Over the year that he had spent on the jobsite, he had worked hard to develop a good relationship with his crews, encouraging them to give him their best performance. Now, he was more insistent. Never rude, but not very complimentary either. This wasn't the same Gus, they thought.

It was Wade Boudreau that called him on it first.

"What was all that shit you were giving my guys this morning? One small problem and you dump on them like they'd been fucking up for the last year. What the hell is biting your ass?"

Gus looked at his friend for a moment, not knowing how to respond.

"I don't know, Wade. I just lost my temper. I don't know what came over me. I'll apologize on Monday morning. It wasn't called for."

"I know what the problem is, buddy. You haven't been getting laid lately. That amazon fiancée of yours is missing-in-action and you're going through withdrawal."

"You're probably right, I am missing her. Worse, it isn't going to get any better for some time. She's so wrapped up in this new project that I can barely get her to talk on the phone, much less find time for us to get together."

"Well, you sure as hell need something to take the edge off. How about a double date this weekend, I know a couple of sure..."

That was as far as he got before Gus cut him off.

"No way, Wade. I'm serious as death about Tatya and I'm not going to cheat on her. I think maybe I'll get my doctor to give me a prescription for Valium and I'll take one before coming to work," Gus chuckled.

"Oh great, you go from being an ogre to a zombie. Perfect!" his friend snorted.

"It was just a thought," Gus sighed, leaning back in his chair, waiting for Willa to bring him his beer.

"Why don't we go try our luck with some winter fishing?" Wade suggested. "I hear it's been pretty good lately."

Gus nodded. "Yeah ... I could go for that. Saturday?"

"Sure. I'll look after the bait and the gas. You bring the food."

"Let's do it," Gus said with a genuine smile. Something to look forward to for a change.

"Looks like we'll be able to ski until April again this year," Wade said. "Over twenty feet of snow at the peak."

"Want to go Sunday?" Gus asked.

"Might as well. It'll be crowded, but the snow bunny hunting should be plentiful," he snickered.

Gus shook his head. If Wade had one thing on his mind at all times it was sex. In a way, he envied him his freedom to indulge himself whenever it pleased him. Gus had taken himself off the market and planned to stay that way. He wasn't going to threaten his relationship with Tatya in any way, shape or form.


Monday morning, Gus was stiff and sore from the combination of the cold fishing weather and the skiing the next day. They had picked up only one fish on Saturday. Wade boated a twelve-pound Chinook just before noon. The rest of the day was barren.

Herring season was approaching in early March and that would bring all variety of predators around the area. The Orca would feed on the salmon who were after the spawning herring. The seals and sea lions would be present to pick over what the whales left. The eagles and gulls would feast on the herring carcasses. He wished Tatya were here to see it. She would fill a memory card with all the photo opportunities.

She was uncertain if she would be able to get away at Easter, the last week of March. They were in the later stages of the design of Windchime and needed to get the finished work to the engineering firm that would provide the estimates to McLaren Construction. This was where Tatya excelled and it was where she was putting all her effort into the design. As a result, she was working weekends and some nights to get the design where she wanted it.

"It's like a Rubik's Cube, Gus," Tatya explained on the phone. "We no sooner solve a problem on one side, than another shows up on the other side. I'm making progress, but this is the most complex design I've ever tackled. Between Taylor and his senior staff, we are gradually making progress. I hope to be done at the end of March, but I can't see it yet."

Gus said all the right things, of course. He didn't want to put any more pressure on Tatya than she put on herself. He had resigned himself to take whatever time she was able to give him and be thankful. He found ways to keep himself busy over the weekends, including working at the office. There was always paperwork that required his attention.

March came and went and the Easter weekend was spent alone. She was still working on the project and they were close to getting the difficult details sorted out, but not yet there. It was a disappointment, but Gus had become accustomed to them. For her part, Tatya had become aware of his mood and tried to smooth it over.

"I know you're lonely, lover. I'm lonely too," she said on the telephone. "I miss you terribly and the minute I can get some time, I'll be on that plane and over to you regardless what day it is."

"How much longer before you put a shovel in the ground," he asked her.

"Tentatively, late June. I have Taylor's commitment that I'll be the site person, so that's looked after."

"That's a relief," Gus said with a sigh. "It's also a big feather in your cap, too. This is Dad's biggest non-housing project to date. Taylor must be pretty confident in your abilities."

"I think so. I've had two raises already. One at the end of last year and one when I start as the site rep. How about that!" she said with obvious pride.

"Nothing I didn't expect," Gus said with equal pride in his fiancée.

"When I get over there, you are going to get so much loving you won't be able to walk," she threatened. "I'm going to handcuff you to the bed and do whatever I want with you."

Gus laughed. "I'll hold you to that. In the meantime, am I going to see you before then?"

"If possible, I'll see if I can get a couple of extra days in late April or early May. I promise I'll try my hardest," she said.

"I'll hold you to that. I've got a lot of unused sperm stored up that needs a release."

"Oh, God, you'll drown me," she giggled.

"It could happen," he agreed.

When he hung up, Gus felt better than he had in several months. It was almost as if he could see the end of their enforced separation. The weather was already warming and leaves were appearing on the trees. The flowering cherry trees were showing now. It was a time for optimism and Gus was in tune with the time.


"I told you I would be here," Tatya said as Gus swung her around in his arms as she walked out of the airline enclosure at the dock.

"I was worried something might cause you to cancel at the last moment," he admitted. I wasn't ready to celebrate until you actually appeared climbing out of that aircraft."

"We've been apart too long, my darling man. We have some catching up to do," she smiled lovingly at Gus.

"I've already alerted my parents to ignore any cries or pleas for help that they might hear," he laughed.

"You didn't!" she exclaimed in horror.

"You're right, I didn't. However, I don't think they will be too surprised at what they do hear."

She tightened her grip around his neck and drew him in for a long, passionate kiss. "I've missed you so much, Gus. I don't know how to tell you how much I've wanted to be with you."

He gazed at her lovingly. "We have a few days to show each other."

"Yes. Soon, it will be forever," she said smiling, watching his eyes for his reaction.

"Forever? You mean it? Soon?" he said, his eyes wide in surprise.

"Marry me, Gus. Make me Mrs. Angus McLaren. You promised you would. I even have a ring to prove it," she said, not taking her eyes off him."

"Would this afternoon be too soon?" he asked, hoping she was serious.

"Maybe a little. I think we should talk to your parents and have them talk to my mother. I think the end of August when Windchime is well underway. Who knows, it might even be a double wedding."

"A double wedding. What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later. It is a very strange story," she said. "Right now, I want to be in that nice big bed in your apartment and I want my man to make love to me. We've been apart far too long."

"You won't get any argument from me," Gus said as he picked up her bag and led her to the shiny, blue Cadillac. "Once more, your carriage awaits, M'lady."

Tatya had the move down to perfection. She slid across the smooth, blue leather to just the right spot to be in contact with Gus when he got behind the wheel. Her right hand went to his thigh and squeezed as he settled behind the wheel. Her left arm went behind his shoulders and held him. For Gus, it was all coming together and he could hardly contain himself.

There was a recklessness to their lovemaking at first. All the pent up emotions were exposed and they loved and laughed and cried out in pleasure as they tore up Gus's bed in passion. When exhaustion took over, they lay in the sticky mess they had created, soaked in sweat and rejoicing in every second of it.

"I've never forgotten how good it is to make love with you, Gus. You know me so well. You know just what makes me feel good. No wonder I fell in love with you."

"I bet I fell in love with you first," he said. "Even when we were arguing and not getting along, I knew somehow that you were the one for me."

"Baloney! You were too busy trying to prove me wrong. I had to get your attention somehow," she said with a smirk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.