Privateer - Cover

Privateer

Copyright© 2013 by DaRat

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Max is a Privateer in the service of the Empire. Along with his holographic friend, Sam, they uncover a conspiracy involving three women that want something he may not be able to give.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sci-Fi Story

We left two days after our arrival at Dawkins Station2. The day before we left I'd been informed maintenance would be available a couple of hours after lunch so we went to the sports supply store and found what we wanted. They'd delivered while we were on the ship with maintenance and we stowed the gear. I'd paid for it with cash from my emergency funds on board the 'Shivari' so as to keep the transaction anonymous and the store didn't bat an eye.

Maintenance had inspected the repairs I'd done and called them good while replacing another panel that was starting to show some wear in the circuitry.

After the maintenance had been completed, we'd headed for Privateer HQ and checked in. Raymond reauthorized my use of the redeployment account and we left a plan to be filed before we leaving the station.

That had been close to a month before. We were in jump between Belson and Lakengren, having passed through Pegasus with a brief stop there, UA0236 where we used the micro-jump drive to skip around the outer edge of the system in seven hours to our next transit point, and then to Belson where we had another stop, this time for three days before moving on. I hadn't accounted for the extra days in system and it looked like the full trip was going to take at least two and a half months if we continued like this, probably closer to three.

Anna wasn't worried. She told me that her university classes wouldn't start for a while yet and that she was in self study classes, as was Katherine. As long as they turned in the work, the university wouldn't care if they started late.

I discussed it with Mari. What I was worried about was that it was giving our unknown enemy time. She pointed out that as far as they knew we could be in one of 24 different systems by now. That required a lot of manpower and resources, and in the coming weeks that number would be climbing even higher. For all they knew we were back in Amethyst. I agreed and it took some of the stress off.

I'd need to make a decision at Lakengren and there were three possibilities I could see. One was to head to Loki which I didn't think was a good idea, as it would be a nine day jump and actually away from Prime, requiring several more jumps to get us back in the right direction. Another was to head towards Calypso through an uninhabited fringe system with jumps to several barely explored systems; it was a series of short jumps that took us slightly away from Prime but also took us close to some systems with pirate activity. The last was to Hastings, a medium jump that led to a more direct route to Prime. I'd discussed the options with the ladies but they had no suggestions.

I had finished up my nighttime checks and was talking to Sam, discussing our options and looking at a projected map. In two days we'd be in Lakengren and I still wasn't sure of the path and I was starting to think in circles. I think Sam had said something to the ladies because Anna came onto the bridge, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cabin.

Katherine and Mari were waiting and immediately started to strip me while Anna pulled off her nightshirt. I was then pushed onto the bed on my back and Anna took my cock into her mouth. While she was sucking on me, Mari and Katherine undressed. Mari positioned herself behind Anna a started rubbing her naked body and kissing anyplace she could reach. I lost sight of them when Katherine kneeled over me, facing Anna, pressing her pussy to my face.

I brought my hands up and caressed her ass while sticking out my tongue and licking. I felt that my oral skills were much better with all the practice I'd put in and all the advice I'd been given. I circled Katherine's clit with my tongue and licked my way to her lips, using the flat surface in broad strokes. As I did so she was leaning forward and I could feel her lips on the lower part of my shaft as Anna sucked the upper part. I continued to suck and lick on Katherine's pussy until I brought her to orgasm several minutes later. Katherine arched her back, holding herself up on straight arms as she quivered and shook. She rolled off of me and laid beside me in the opposite direction to catch her breath.

Anna must have decided I was ready for she pulled her mouth off me, turned and sat on the bed. She grabbed Mari and pulled her forward, kissing her and licking her own juices off Mari's face. She then guided Mari to Katherine and turned to me. Anna crawled up my body, kissing and nipping at me. When she was looking down into my eyes, she rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft that was pressed against my stomach. Her breathing was heavy and she seemed to be on the verge of an orgasm so I decided to help her along. I reached up and slowly cupped her breasts in my hands, her nipples between two fingers. I pressed my fingers together, applying pressure as she increased the pace of her sliding. As she hit her peak, I increased the pressure and pulled hands away, stretching her nipples until they released. She ground her pussy into my cock and let out a loud moan while her back arched and stomach clenched. She held herself like that until she started to recover and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I wrapped my arms around Anna and she moved to the side, pulling me over and on top. I looked into her eyes, while she wrapped one arm around my neck and reached down with the other, her hand grasping my cock and guiding it into her center. The head of my cock kissed her lower lips and I slowly pushed myself in, until a quarter of my shaft was buried. I pulled out, drawing a hiss from her before pushing back in and making her moan. I did this a couple of more times until I was fully sheathed in her warm, moist passage.

Over the last month, Anna, Katherine, Mari, and I had experimented and played. We had made love, had playful sex, and had fucked. Yes, they would occasionally like to be together without me and I sometimes liked just having one partner at a time. In their activities involving me, we had yet to really find anything that we didn't like. There were things that one person liked more than another. Katherine liked, what she called, getting nailed to the mattress fucking while Mari liked riding me cowgirl and Anna liked me taking her doggy style. But they all agreed that one of their favorites was when I was on top and in control.

I was on top of Anna and driving my cock into her at a slow pace that she enjoyed to start. I would pull almost until I was all the way out, holding my head at the entrance to her pussy, before forcing myself back into her tight passage. I'd angle my cock to occasionally add pressure to the top of her channel, rubbing over her g-spot and increasing her pleasure. I'd increase the pace slowly and steadily, sometimes stopping and bringing her down, grinding my pubic bone into her and bumping my cock into her cervix. I felt my orgasm building and wanted to bring her with me.

Next to us, Mari was on her back and lightly holding Katherine's head to her pussy with one hand and gently pinching her own nipples with her other. Katherine had straddled one of Mari's legs and was rubbing her pussy along the top. From their reactions, I knew they were both close.

I increased my pace, driving in and out of Anna's pussy, my cock pushing and pulling and making wet sounds. She was climbing higher and I was right with her. I angled my cock and rubbed it along Anna's g-spot. Next to me the sounds increased also, matching ours.

Somehow, we all came together. Katherine moaning into Mari's pussy while Mari arched her back and hissed through her teeth. Anna's eyes were wide open and locked on mine when she went over and took me with her. Her arms pulled me into her and I moaned into her shoulder as she tried to claw my back with her fingers and she bit into my shoulder and screamed.

Finally, we started to relax. Anna's grip on me loosened and she started kissing my shoulder where she'd bitten while I pressed her into the bed and caught my breath. Next to us I heard a moan from Mari and a giggle from Katherine. I looked over and saw that Katherine laid out on top of Mari, her head pillowed by Mari's breasts while the bodyguard stroked Katherine's back.

We lay there recovering and I was kind of drifting when I heard "Calypso."

I raised my head and looked down at Anna. Her eyes were closed and she almost looked asleep. As I watched, her eyes slowly opened. She looked around confused for a moment before focusing her eyes on me.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"Calypso," she said. She looked me in the eye. "We need to go to Calypso."

"You're sure?"

She nodded her head. "I don't know why, but we need to go there."

I looked at her for a few more second then shrugged. "OK."

She looked at me in disbelief for a moment. "Really? We're going to Calypso?"

I rolled us over closer to Mari and Katherine. I rubbed a hand up and down Anna's back and grasped Mari's with my free hand and felt Katherine's on my arm. "Yes, we're going to Calypso. You said you were sure. I'm going to trust you on this."

Suddenly I was on the bottom of a pile of women, all trying to kiss me at once. That went on for close to five minutes before I could start moving people off me.

"OK, what did I say to cause that?" I asked.

Anna looked at me. "You said you trust me."

"Of course, I trust all of you." That was a mistake. Five minutes later after sorting ourselves out, I looked around at them. "OK, I still have lots to learn. I take it I haven't said that, have I?" They all shook their heads. I had thought I'd made it clear through my actions that I trusted them. Obviously I hadn't or I'd done so in such a way that they didn't recognize it.

Mari was saying "Sam told us that you trusted us. We believed her, but when you said it that just made it more real in our minds."

I sighed and decided to bite the bullet and braced myself. "Then I should also tell you that I'm pretty sure I'm in love with each of you."

Katherine was looking at me with narrowed eyes, Anna and Mari were just looking at me. Katherine asked "Pretty sure?"

"You three know what it is to be in love. I don't, I've never been in love before. Until you three, I've never felt love before and there's been no one to love except Sam but that's more as a friend or sister. I know if I have to leave you three it is going to tear me apart. I'll survive and Sam will be here to help me through it, but I'll be fucking miserable for a long time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.