Privateer - Cover

Privateer

Copyright© 2013 by DaRat

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Max is a Privateer in the service of the Empire. Along with his holographic friend, Sam, they uncover a conspiracy involving three women that want something he may not be able to give.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sci-Fi Story

Annalynn Estebahn was staring at me.

"You really think the captain was involved with the pirates?"

"It fits," I told her. "Maybe not perfectly but reasonably. If the pirates had boarded the freighter, they could have grabbed you and been gone before system security could get here."

"What about the Mari, Katherine, and the other passengers and crew?"

"The captain has little regard for the crew and was more concerned with the state of the engines. I'm guessing he's trying to salvage this. He wants me out of the area. I'm thinking he's trying to figure out how to free the pirates, grab you, leave with the pirates and blow the ship's core which would pretty much destroy any evidence of his involvement."

Mari stood up and said, "He needs to be stopped now and in a brig. Can you lend me a firearm?"

I looked at her. "You have no legal authority to do anything, Mari," I told her. Before she could argue I said "But I do. Privateers have law enforcement authority in addition to our other duties."

Mari gave a quick nod that she understood.

"As for firearms, I don't think that's a good idea. As soon as we enter the freighter, their internal sensors will pick them up and notify the bridge. Where are yours? I know you brought some on."

"Weapons locker in our cabin."

"Right, and if you move them out of your cabin, the bridge will know. Even he can't be armed without setting off the sensors all the time. Nope, I think the best way is just grab him off the bridge and place him under arrest." I looked over to Sam. "Are you monitoring the freighter's systems?"

"Yes. I have access to their internal sensors. The captain is located on the bridge and doesn't have a firearm on his person."

"OK, then. I'll just wander on over. Mari, I'd like a witness. Would you care to accompany me?"

"I would."

"What about us?" Annalynn asked while pointing to herself and Katherine. "I'd like to go."

"No, you two stay here. While the captain is on the bridge he can still cause trouble," I told them.

"I agree, Anna, you stay here," Mari said. That was the first time that I'd heard her be that personal with the Lady Estebahn.

Annalynn pouted.

"But..."

"Anna, don't whine. It's not ladylike." That came from Katherine. I cocked an eyebrow at her and she cocked one right back at me.

Sam spoke up. "Don't worry. I'll patch through the sensors and we can watch from here. You'll have front row seats without the blood and teeth landing in your lap."

Annalynn gave a half smile to Sam.

I stood up and moved toward the galley hatch. Behind me came a clatter of footsteps and I turned to find Annalynn right behind me. "Yes?"

Annalynn hesitated a second before grabbing my face in her hands, leaning down slightly, and giving me a kiss. I stood there in shock for a second before I responded. It wasn't a passionate kiss but a gentle one. After a few seconds she backed up.

"Lady Estebahn," I started.

"Anna," she said.

"That wouldn't be appropriate, Lady Este-" This time she stopped me with a finger pressed to my lips.

"My friends call me Anna."

I looked at her for a few more seconds before she removed her finger. "You don't know me that well."

"I feel I do. I'm a very good judge of character and I think we are going to be very good friends. We'll talk after you take care of this. Be careful. You too, Mari," she said over my shoulder to her bodyguard that was standing behind me.

"Of course, Anna," was Mari's reply.

With one last quick kiss, Anna turned me and gave me a gentle push. Both Mari and I left the room and headed towards the airlock.

Over my implant Sam said "I didn't see that coming."

"Yeah, me neither," I told her.

Mari looked over at me and smirked. "You'll get used to it."

"I doubt it."

"Why do you say that?"

"I doubt I'll see you again after this is all over."

Mari gave a snort. "Don't bet on it."

I just shook my head and let it drop. These people were in a social and political circle that was way above my pay grade and I was fine with that. I didn't need the complications.

Reaching the airlock we cycled through. Once out and in the transit shaft I told Sam to button up and shoot a transmission to system security with my suspicions and what I was going to do.

Mari and I reached the freighter and made our way inside. We immediately headed for the bridge. I knew internal sensors were tracking us but doubted it had alerted the captain. I wanted to surprise him and keep him off balance until I could him off the bridge. I could have tried to trick him, have Mari invite him to their cabin but if he saw that I was there he might become suspicious.

"I never caught the captain's name. Do you know what it is?" I asked Mari.

"Francis Bellows."

"Thank you."

We reach the bridge and I entered doing a quick scan. The captain happened to be heading right towards me, about halfway between me and his station.

Before he could register who it was I spoke in a very loud voice that carried to all the crew present. "Captain Francis Bellows, I am placing you into custody pending an investigation into the attempted kidnapping of Lady Annalynn Estebahn."

A look of shock and fear was on his face as I strode toward him. "On what grounds? What evidence?" he shouted at me.

"On the grounds that you endangered the lives of the passengers and crew of this ship when you jumped to Amethyst when you thought that there were no security forces in the area. I'm sure once you get into system security's hands, they'll interrogate you and we can see if I'm right." I had almost reached him when he panicked.

He turned and tried to run to his station. I kicked his foot that he had just started bringing forward causing it to catch on his other leg and sending him sprawling. I'll give him this, he had some training. He twisted upon landing and scrambled up. Doing so took him away from his station and I placed myself between him and it. When he saw that he knew he was in trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.