The Doctor's Assistant and the Student - Cover

The Doctor's Assistant and the Student

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

I said, "We will go out to eat. You will have to wear some clothing. No underwear. Wear skirts, not shorts. Don't wear a lot above the waist either. I want people to see my sluts and envy me for having two hot bitches."

They both grinned and went to dress; well, sort of.

I went to one of the restaurant/bars in the area. My two got a lot of attention with their scanty clothing. Even for twenty something's on a night out, they were a bit under clothed. The skirts were very short. Bethany was wearing the same one as Friday. It was hard to believe that was only yesterday! She was wearing a tube top that had just enough vertical cloth to hold her boobs. Taylor had another super short skirt. In back, part of her butt was visible. You would look and think that she had no panties or a thong pulled tight. On top, she had a shirt that was not buttoned and only tied below her breasts. Looking from either side exposed most of her boob on the opposite side of her body. These weren't breasts on display. These were sluts' boobs!

The patrons and male wait staff loved it. Even one of the women seemed to like the view that neither girl tried to hide. After all, I told them both not to cover up or I would spank them on my lap right in the restaurant in front of everybody. I even had them open their legs while seated. The fact that they were exposing themselves made them both hot as they ate. Finally, the woman who had been watching them came over. She whispered to me. "They look lovely. I would like to play with them."

I looked over her body. It was very good. She had to be forty but was extremely fit. I said, "That can be arranged but it's an all or nothing choice."

She asked quietly, "Would you explain?"

I answered, "They are my subs. You would fit in somewhere but definitely sub to me and I will work you.'

She gave me a smile. "I would love that. I'm with a couple who play, too."

"If you want in, you will come home with us tonight. Your friends can join us tomorrow. You need to go to the restroom with Taylor and listen to her story and eat her out. That is, if you want to join us."

She nodded. I looked at Taylor who rose and headed toward the ladies' room. We had finished eating and were waiting for the check. Taylor was gone for all of ten minutes. I had paid the bill and we were ready to leave.

Taylor came out and went by the other table. She came over and stood at our table. She said quietly, "She's good and willing. Her friends will follow us to drop her off and to know where we are to join us tomorrow. She's an anal freak. She ate both my holes." I nodded and stood. Bethany stood and we walked outside. The woman and the couple she was with followed us out.

At my car, the three came to me. The man said, "My toy will be with you tonight and we will join you tomorrow. Is that right?"

I said, "That's the idea. Follow us to my place and join us mid morning."

They got in their Lexus and followed the 'Vette to my place. Taylor told me our new playmate's name is Maxine and she was with her brother and sister in-law. We arrived at my place and everyone got out.

I said, "Maxine, strip! Leave your clothes in the Lexus. You won't need them. Sluts are naked at my place.' Taylor and Bethany took the hint and stripped quickly. Maxine looked at them and quickly removed her clothing handing all of it to her sister in-law. I looked at her brother. I said, "See you in the morning." He grinned and waved. He and his wife left. As he pulled out, I said, "Inside with the three of you."

All of us went into the living room and I said, "Stop!" They all stopped. "Maxine bend over the back of the sofa." She obeyed. "Taylor, stand to the left. Bethany, stand to the right."

They got into position. "Pull her butt cheeks apart." I reached behind me and grabbed a butt plug and pushed it all they way up her ass without warning or lube. She screamed and wiggled away from the girls. Maxine put her hands to her ass as if she were going to remove the butt plug. I looked at her firmly and said, 'If you pull it out, I will shove it back in and strap you down. Then, I will whip you until your butt cheeks are nothing but bloody rags.

She dropped her hands and faced me. "I will obey you, Master. How have I failed you?"

"Until tonight, I didn't know you existed.'

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master. Whip me a little to help me remember in the future."

Taylor and Bethany looked shocked at that statement. They were just learning what submissive really looks like. I was, too, but couldn't show it. I pulled my belt off and whipped the back of her legs, her butt, and her breasts twice at each spot.

She came hard when the belt popped her breasts. Her climax was so hard that her knees buckled. She looked at me and said, "Thank you, Master."

'You're welcome, Slut. You've eaten both of Taylor's holes but you haven't tasted Bethany. Bethany, lay back for her mouth. Slut, do her good."

Maxine knelt over Bethany and applied her mouth to her pussy. She began to lick and suck her. I motioned to Taylor, who came to me. I whispered, "Put the strap-on on and give it to her pussy hard."

Taylor grinned. She came out with the fake rubber cock sticking out in front of her. She knelt behind Maxine and shoved the eight inches of rubber cock all the way in her pussy without warning ... Maxine didn't lift her head but she groaned loudly into Bethany's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.