The Doctor's Assistant and the Student
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

They were in one of those older small SUV's but the five piled out. I let Taylor and Bethany put on some clothes and I pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. Clothing at the lake is always casual to the point of not wearing any. My place was quiet enough and distant enough that everywhere but the dock was secluded.

We invited everyone inside. Taylor and Bethany had moved their things in with me. We had three bedrooms to offer where they could put their things for the day. As Taylor showed her friends where to put their stuff, I heard Suzy say, "He's pretty hot! I hope to try him out today."

They came back out and I had gone out to start the grill. Suzy came out with a beer in her hand and another for me. She said, "This is a great place. Has Taylor been fun?"

"Yes," I replied. "We have been enjoying our time so far."

"Good. Do you mind if I strip down?"

"Not at all. You have a fine body. What about Claire and Mason?"

She said, "They are getting into their outfits. You'll like Claire's. We have fun with Mason in his."

"I guess I'll find out."

Suzy nodded and pulled her top off. She had nothing underneath. When she dropped her shorts, I saw that she had worn no panties either. She smiled. "I don't like underwear. It slows down the action. I brought an outfit for Taylor if that's okay with you?"

"Sure. Tell her so. Tell Bethany to strip, too. Do you have an extra collar?"

"Yes, I brought one. For you, I'll even wear one."

"That could be strenuous."

She responded, "I like strenuous."

"Go, tell Taylor and Bethany and put your collar on, too."

She smiled as she went back in carrying her two items of clothing. Bethany came out a minute later wearing flip-flops and a red collar. 'Master," she assumed the greeting position. "I want to be sure that you approve of my attire."

"It seems to fit you well. Did Suzy bring a butt plug or are you wearing one that I had?"

She rose and turned around bending at the waist. "I am wearing one of yours, Master."

I gave her butt a pop and said, "Good. Go get the buns, the hamburger buns, that is, and sliced cheese. If someone doesn't want cheese on their burgers, find out."

"Yes, Master."

She left and returned moments later. "Master, only Claire and Mason don't want cheese. They will be out in a moment to show you their costumes and get your approval." She paused. "Master, I would like to play with Mason at some point this weekend. I can think of things to do to his balls that will have him screaming."

"We'll see." It was then that Mason and Claire came outside for my viewing. Suzy led them out. The two made an interesting picture.

Mason was hairless from the neck down and walked funny. He had a hobble at his ankles keeping him from taking a full step. His feet were encased in high-heeled boots that added to his walking difficulties. I don't think he had a big cock but the metal enclosure strapped to his hips held his cock and would make getting an erection hard [pun intended]. His testicles were encased in a leather sac that was apparently weighted because it pulled downward and swung as he walked. I winced as he took his mincing steps. His arms were strapped to his chest by a strap around his chest with his arms in separate holders just above his elbows. It didn't seem painful but limited his movement. He had a ball gag in his mouth. Suzy turned him around and I could see a butt plug protruding from his cheeks. Suzy said, "He can take a lot. That one is six inches long and almost three wide to help it stay in. It has a remote control to make it vibrate, too. Claire has it and, when her left nipple gets hard, it cuts the remote on. There's one other item but I will mention it when we review Claire."

With that statement, I nodded and looked over at Claire. She was tiny! Mason was short and slim. Claire was even shorter and slimmer. She had small breasts with large nipples. I could see one with a weight swinging from it pulling it. The other one had the remote for Mason's butt plug. As I looked at her body, I noticed that Mason began to squirm. I guess my hot leer excited her. Suzy swatted her butt and Mason squirmed more as Claire's excitement increased.

Her hands were cuffed behind her and she had a butt plug, too. Suzy said, "It's the same size as Mason's. The remote for it is in his cock cage. If his cock hardens, it turns the vibrator on. Watch!" She bent down in front of Mason and blew hot air on his cock. He moaned and Claire began to squirm as Mason's cock tried to harden and the vibrations were triggering her butt plug. That made her excited triggering the plug in Mason's ass. His cock tried to harden increasing the pressure on the remote. I could see how this could spiral on for a while.

Looking down, I noted that her boots were heeled very high. She was having difficulty walking because she was literally on her toes! Her cunt was clipped and pinched. Her pierced clit had a weight hanging from it that was swinging as she walked. Her gag was a ring type that would allow a cock to enter. Both of the couple's butt cheeks had stripes from a few swats from a whip or other thin device.

Suzy said, "Do they receive your approval?"

"They will do. We will have to get their holes opened later for use. I think I will enjoy Claire's nipples later. I hope she likes hot wax."

She moaned and Mason squirmed a bunch. That started another round of vibrating in their ass holes. Claire had to grab the edge of the table to keep from falling as the vibrations brought her to a crashing orgasm. She moaned loudly through her gag.

The burgers were ready. I thought about using one of them to carry the platter but decided that the risk of losing lunch was too high. Bethany carried the full platter and Suzy had the platter of buns that I had lightly toasted. It was interesting watching Claire and Mason walk. I was glad that neither was carrying a platter because they were very unsteady.

We all ate lunch together. Bethany and Taylor were wearing butt plugs. As she sat down, I noticed that Suzy and her younger brother were now similarly equipped. The most fun, though, was in watching Claire and Mason. Suzy was sitting next to Mason. He had winced when he sat down. I looked because I was curious. He had the butt plug and it was forced further in his ass by its handle being pushed in. On top of that the leather sack holding his balls was stretched because it was pulled forward when Suzy pushed him back in the chair. She would fondle his cock occasionally and thereby get Claire's attention when her plug vibrated.

Claire had Suzy's older brother, Dan, seated next to her. He ate, primarily with one hand, while he fondled her body with the other including pulling on her uncaptured nipple and pulling her cunt lips. This made her other nipple grow and Mason would squirm when the butt plug vibrated more in his ass. Claire's and Mason's hands had been released.

Taylor and Bethany were watching knowing that I might make them do something similar at some point. Their butt plugs were not vibrators and it was their squirming that made them move.

When lunch was over, I declared that it was time to play outside. We all went out. I said, "Now, we have to make choices. We can either have an orgy and everyone gets it on or we can pick someone and concentrate upon the one body until it's worn out. Then, we pick someone else and do the same to them."

Suzy said, "That sounds cool. Who do you think should be first?"

"I think we should all use you first, Suzy. I bet there are some new sexual stunts that you haven't seen much less done. Everyone will participate but you will be the center of attention."

She shivered but nodded. I said, 'By the way, there is no safe word. You will have to take whatever we want to do to you." She shivered some more but nodded though a little slower.

"Your turn to work on others will come later, Suzy. Now, Claire, get down in front of her and get her pussy soaking wet for cock." Claire went to her knees in front of Suzy and began to lick. I watched for a second and said, "Mason, get behind Suzy and lick and suck her ass. Pull the butt plug out first." Mason sank to his knees behind her and popped the plug out of her butt. He glued his lips to her ass hole and drilled his tongue deep into her rear.

After a few minutes, I said, "Dan, get in front of Suzy and lay down on your back. Bethany, get him hard and wet for her pussy." Dan lay down and Bethany went down on his cock taking deep and slobbering all over it. I pulled Suzy away from Claire and Mason and mounted her on Dan. As she impaled her pussy on his cock, she moaned, "Bro, that's so good!"

I came up behind her and pushed her forward on him and pushed my cock all the way into her ass hole. She screamed at my intrusion. I said, "Surely you're not an anal virgin!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.