The Doctor's Assistant and the Student - Cover

The Doctor's Assistant and the Student

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

I woke up to the smell of coffee brewing and my cock being sucked. Looking down, I recognized Taylor's head as her throat swallowed my cock with her nose buried in my pubic hair. I let myself enjoy the sensation until the need to piss was over-powering. I raised her head and said, "I have to pee. Get in the tub Slut!"

Her eyes widened but she scrambled to get in the tub. Bethany entered the bedroom as I rose. I gave her a "come along" gesture and she followed me into the bathroom. Taylor was kneeling in the tub. When she saw me enter, she opened her mouth.

Bethany's eyes were very wide. "Master, what are you going to do?" I could tell she was referring to both of us.

I answered, "I need to take my morning piss." That word sounded nastier than pee or urinate. "Taylor is being a good slut receptacle for it." With that, I let go aiming at her mouth and the rest of her face. She gurgled and then swallowed. She opened her mouth to take more and I gave it to her. I waved my cock around getting my piss all over her face, in her hair, and over her body.

Bethany gasped. "Master," she asked, "will you expect me to do that?"

I finished, shaking the last couple of drops over Taylor. I looked at her. "Of course! I told you that you would learn new things in serving me. Kneel down and suck!"

She knelt at my feet and took my cock in her mouth, licking and swallowing, taking it deep into her throat. After a moment, I pulled out. "Slave Bethany, lay down in the tub." Taylor got out and Bethany got in gingerly. "Pee on her, Taylor."

Taylor stood in the tub and let her bladder loose all over Bethany's body. It was a big tub. Taylor peed all over Bethany's body from her breasts to her thighs. Bethany even leaned forward taking a few drops into her mouth. Taylor finished and moved back to allow Bethany to stand. She stood and said, "Thank you. That was not bad, particularly, not as bad as my imagination had made it. I would like to try Taylor's position next time."

I said, "That can be arranged. Taylor, turn on the shower. I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed. We showered and played some. We turned off the water and got out. The girls dried me. Then each dried the other fondling each other.

We went into the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. Bethany asked, "Master, what do you like for breakfast?"

"It depends. When I'm in a hurry, coffee is sufficient. When there's time like today, I like an omelet with hash browns. Though southern, I rarely want grits. I like my coffee black with no sugar."

Taylor listened to this interplay and asked, "Is this relationship new for the two of you?"

Bethany looked at me and I nodded to her. She said, "It is. I work at a doctor's office where Master is a patient. I liked him and asked to speak with him over lunch. We went to my apartment. My boyfriend had moved out leaving me with nowhere to go after the first. Master saw something in me and tested me and then accepted me into his service. You met us on my first venture out with him in my new capacity. Yesterday and, so far, today have been full of new experiences. Master, I truly appreciate you and am glad to be in your service."

She turned back to her cooking.

Taylor said, "I guess you would like to know more about me, too." I nodded.

She said, "I am a junior at Auburn. I have an apartment off campus that I share with two girls. I need to call them soon and let them know that I'm okay.

"Robert and I have been going together since the first of the year. He's not bad but is too much of a wimp for me and is narrow-minded. I want to be controlled by the guy. I like to have control over the other girl or girls.

"I'm not sure what my limits are particularly after drinking piss this morning. I had never done that before or done it to anyone either. That was wild and hot. I have some toys at my place that would be fun. My roommates like to play, too."

"I'm not sure I could handle four of you.'

Taylor responded, "It's up to you or they could bring help. Suzy's two brothers are almost as big as you and like to dominate bitches including their sister."

Bethany looked up from her plate. She had a furtive smile on her face as she served three plates with our breakfast. She asked, "Master, are you going to let them come up?"

We were eating but, between bites, I said, "I'm considering it. Sooner or later, I would have others do you anyway."

We finished eating and I said, "Taylor, clean up and wash the dishes. Bethany, suck my cock." Bethany knelt between my legs and began to suck me. She could deep throat well and was taking me deeply. After a few minutes, I pulled her up and mounted her on my lap facing me. My cock went up her cunt and, as she came down, went all the way up her. Our pelvises crashed together and she grunted. I slammed her up and back down until we both climaxed loudly. Taylor came behind us and began to suck at the junction of my cock and Bethany's pussy. I pushed Bethany up off my cock and Taylor crawled back to give Bethany room to kneel and suck me clean while Taylor sucked every drop from her pussy.

I stood. "Taylor, call your roommates and tell them to come up and bring their friends ... and brothers ... and toys." Taylor smiled happily.

"Bethany, come here and lay across my lap." I slapped her ass cheek pretty hard.

"Ooh! Master, have I done something wrong?" She began to whimper as I continued to slap her butt cheeks alternating from one to the other.

"No. You have done acceptably. This is just for my fun!" She continued to whimper and moan while I continued to slap her butt. I could see juices running down her legs from her excitement. She was getting off on this!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.