A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series - Cover

A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 82

Andrea asked, "Why are we going to be married?"

David thought, 'Where did I put it?'

Nyo said, "Because Auntie Dearest wants no children out of wedlock."

'I think it's in my sea chest.'

"Who's pregnant?" asked David ... he smacked himself in the head with his hand. "Whoa ... That was stupid."

'Yeah ... it's in the zipper pocket in the bottom.'

Nyoman said, "Yeah, after cleaning up the mess it should be obvious."

"What business does the Queen have..."

"What she said was, 'It's remote ... but stranger things have happened ... the child does stand in the Royal line," Nyoman explained.

"Oh ... that's just peachy," said Andrea. She looked at David, "What do you think?"

'Yeah ... Great-grand mother's ring.'

"I think I'm getting married." He stood, "Sit still, I'll be right back." He ran out the door.

Angela hollered at him as he ran by, "Walk ... don't run. Charlie is waxing!"

"WHOA! Oh shit!" cried David.

KERWHACK! THUMP! THUMP! KERWHACK!

Footsteps on the ladder.

Angela said, "Are you ok? David? ... David? ... ANDREA!! MOM! Bring your kit, Mom! CHIEF DADDY!! David's hurt. Ooo, that's nasty looking. Who are you? Mom ... there's a strange girl here! She says her name is Junior!!"

"Where?" asked Nyoman.

"I don't know ... he was right here ... she touched him and they were both gone ... Honest!!" Angela was on the verge of a screaming hissyfit. Hyperventilating.

Andrea said, "Angela, sit down ... on the ladder ... put your head between your knees. Breathe."

"Yeah, Angela ... calm down." Junior said.

That did it ... Angela's eyes rolled back in her head and she was out.

Andrea said, "Junior ... that's just plain mean."

"I thought it was pretty funny."

"You would ... What did you do with David?"

"He's at Pentwater in the Princessapality ... recovering."

"Recovering?"

"Yeah ... he broke his leg."

"Oh ... OH ... OH!! Is? ... I mean ... what? ... shit!"

"He'll be fine, Mom took him to the hospital in Ann Arbor," Junior looked at Angela as she was recovering. "BOO!"

SHREEK!!

Junior started laughing, "Oh, that's just way too much fun ... OW!"

Nyoman had just swatted Junior on the back of the head.

"Quit that! Who are you and how did you get here?" Nyo asked.

Junior rubbed the back of her head, "I'm Wendolyn Elisabeth Wanzor Austin ... the third." She held up her hand, "Don't you dare call me Trey!!

"Junior, I respond nicely to Junior. As for how I got here ... I'm a time traveler. Andy? Haven't you explained about all that?"

Junior was way too nonchalant to suit Andrea. "I could care less, Junior ... HOW IS DAVID!!" She shook her.

"Oh ... all right ... no need to get rough. He had a tibia, fibula compound fracture with protrusion through the skin ... it was nasty so Mom took him to the University Hospital in Ann Arbor.

"He was in surgery for five hours. The infection after surgery was difficult because David is allergic to so many antibiotics. Touch and go they tell me, but he's recovering nicely.

"We understand you're getting married so we have him in the past and he'll be back in time for the wedding." She reached in her fanny pack, dropped to one knee and took Andreas hand. Her voice took on a strange timbre, "I'm sorry, Andrea..." she began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.