A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series - Cover

A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 33

"Oh Hell ... Junior? Run next door and send your David over here." Wendy Too asked.

"My David? You mean dad?" Junior was confused.

"No ... Andrea's David."

"Andrea has a David?" Now she was really confused.

"Junior! Git!"

"Yes mom," she got.

She was intercepted at the door. "Members only, girl," said Geoff.

"I need David ... My big mouth has caused an emergency ... Mom sent me." Junior explained, quite unsatisfactory.

"Who are you?" Ah, the big question.

"Junior ... Wendolyn the third ... from the Island. Mom is Wendy Too." And the big answer.

"Then you have a watch," said Geoff.

She was a little shocked but confessed, "Yep ... I have a watch."

"Your Highness." Geoff gave a little bow.

Junior returned it. "I guess ... I don't like it much ... but Mom is the Princess of the Princessapality ... so I guess I'm a princess too. I'd rather be a prince," Junior said. "Princes' have more fun."

"As a general but often broken rule, princes' don't get watches." Geoff turned to the diners, "Princess here people, A little respect."

They all stood and looked at the scruffy young girl, "A princess?"

Junior curtseyed. "David? I been bad. Mom needs you ... and the Flasher. Next door.

"Who are all these people?" she asked.

Geoffrey grinned and said, "Watch holders."

"Holy shit!" She clapped her hand to her mouth. "Oops. That many?"

"Oh, there's more. They just couldn't get reservations."

David came in with Too, "Junior, you need to watch your mouth. Think before you speak."

"Yessir ... I have so few friends my age ... none in fact. I got carried away in the moment. Or something like that." She giggled, "I heard that line on TV and liked it. 'Carried away in the moment.' It sounds romantic."

"Or stupid." Too said, "It's the kind of thing someone would say while the Doctor was stitching them up." She glared at Junior, "Or just before the Ambulance people jerked the door off the wreck."

"Oh." Junior looked contrite, "I am sorry."

"Who is minding the boat?" asked David.

"Ah ... Julie?"

"It's supposed to be you."

"Why not Julie?" asked Too, "She's older."

"Julie is introducing the twins to the mysteries of sex."

"Oh ... OH!" She blushed. "Both of them?"

David raised his eyebrows.

"Like that, is she?"

"Yup."

"Junior?"

"Yes mom."

"When you go back to the boat ... stay on deck."

"Yes mom ... I'll just be going then."

"A good idea ... we're leaving as soon as I get back to the boat," said David.

"In the dark?"

"We have radar."

"Right."

"You could start the engine room fans." David suggested. "Make us ready in all respects, Cadet."

Junior grinned, "Yes Sir."

She was off like a missed deer in hunting season. As she ran, she passed the kids with the fireworks ... they were carrying malteds.

"Who was that?"

"Who ever? She's fast."

Junior didn't get her malted ... but she'd paid for it!

When she got to the Kings Knight, she took off the boom cover and wheel cover, policed the deck and made sure the transmissions were in neutral. She pushed the buttons to open the engine room vents and started the fans.

Julie popped up in the hatchway. "We going?"

"As soon as Andrea and David get here." Junior gave her a look, 'So that's what freshly fucked looks like.' "Where's the boys?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.