Family Discovery - Cover

Family Discovery

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother, daughter and son bond to each other and their pets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality  

1.01 Sara and Sean, Discovery:

1.02 Sara and Sean, A Guided Mating:

1.03 Sara and Prince:

1.04 Sean, Preparation:

1.05 Sean and Prince:

1.06 Amanda and Sara:

1.07 Amanda and Rapture:

1.01 Sara and Sean, Discovery:

It was Saturday and Amanda was getting ready to go the hospital where she works in the morning as a volunteer aid in the rehabilitation center. She fed the Golden's and let them outside into the back yard to play until she returned. The six month old puppy was named Prince and the year old Golden was called Rapture. Amanda had renamed it from Duke, for obvious reasons.

After she had left, Sara and Sean, her fourteen year old twins, got up, and had breakfast. Both were sitting on the sectional and the precocious Sara was watching her brother playing a video game on the television. Like previous Saturdays, she was wearing only a robe and her brother was dressed in his underwear. As usual, Sara was visualizing what a penis might look like.

In a few minutes, Sean decided to take a break and asked Sara if she wanted to play a game. Sara smiled as Sean stood up and saw the small bulge in his underwear. Her promiscuous nature rose to the surface and Sean saw his sister staring at him.

"What..."

Sara asked,

"Have you ever wondered why we are different ... down there?"

Sean blushed slightly and nodded his head.

Sara motioned for him to Sean to come closer to her and she whispered,

"If you show me yours ... I will show you mine."

Sara smiled when she saw the blush deepen.

Sean just stood there not knowing if or how he should respond.

Sara sensed her brother's hesitancy and told him to come closer to her and she reached out and grasped the elastic waist band of her brother's underwear. Sean froze at his sister's sudden move and before he could react, Sara had pulled his underwear down his thighs and onto his feet. She looked wide eyed at her brother's two and half inch flaccid penis. Sean quickly used his hands to cover his genitals but after some reassuring words, he slowly dropped them to his sides.

Sara's heart beat faster as she looked intently at her first penis and the testicles that swayed below it. She looked up into Sean's dazed face and asked,

"Can I touch it?"

Sean felt a strange tinglyness spreading into his penis and in almost a whisper said yes.

Sara reach out with her right and lifted his penis, cradling it within her fingers. A soft pant escaped Sean's mouth at the contact and the tingling sensations intensified. Sara couldn't believe how nice the penis felt as it lay in her fingers with its soft heaviness. She closed her fingers around it with a gentle tugging and squeezing action and another gasp was heard from Sean. Sara looked in awe as it slowly stirred and he cringed, not being able to stop it. He had, on occasion, woken up in the morning with an erection and this was the last thing that he wanted his sister to see. He made an attempt to pull away but Sara's left hand grasped his hip, pulling him further inward between her robe covered thighs.

Her fingers continued their discovering of the rising penis. His own fingers didn't feel as good as Sara's fingers and he closed his eyes as new and wonderful sensations flooded into his mind. Sara watched intently as the small tube of flesh grew hard within her massaging fingers and smiled up into Sean's face as she wrapped her hand around her brother's four inch erection. She saw Sean's testicles and her left hand moved from his hip and lifted them with a slow massaging action. Her mind reeled at the heaviness and softness of her brother's balls. Sean began moaning as Sara's hands squeezed their way up and down his hardness and caressed his bloating balls.

Suddenly Sara stopped and sat back on the sectional staring with excited eyes at her accomplishment. She saw her brother's hips jerking his erection in the air. He was so close to 'something' happening and he looked at Sara wondering why she had stopped.

Sean finally calmed a bit and the shock of being erect in front of his sister was gone.

"Ok, now show me yours."

It was then that both of them realized that they were not alone. Their mother had returned early and was standing at the doorway watching them. Sara and Sean were so focused on each other that they did not see her watching what they were doing. An embarrassed Sara was about to jump up from cushion when her smiling mother motioned for her to stay as she was. For the Amanda, the opportunity she had been waiting for had arrived.

"If you're going to learn about sex, then it should be done properly, with a little guidance.

Amanda paused for a few moments and then said,

"Well Sara, fair is fair, it is time to show Sean your treasures."

The embarrassment left Sara's face and she stood up facing her brother. Amanda sat down on the end of the sectional and watched as her kids renewed their discovery of each other. Sara undid the sash to her robe and let it fall to floor. Sean wasn't prepared for the nakedness that was displayed in front of his youthful eyes. He saw a small pink tip showing itself at the top of small crease between his sister's thighs and his erection twitched in the air. Neither knew why they felt this way and neither wanted it to stop.

Sara sat back on the edge of the cushion and spread her thighs apart. Amanda saw that Sean was wondering what to do and she told her son to kneel down in front of his sister. An excited Sean quickly did so. Sara began pointing and explaining to Sean the points of interest of her sex and Amanda smiled as she watched Sean's learning eyes. For some reason, his small erection began to feel harder as his sister described her clitoris, inner lips and vaginal opening.

She pointed to a small set of lips within the crease and whispered,

"Mom says that's where you put your penis in me and then it begins to spurt."

Amanda smiled and nodded her head, she hadn't exactly said Sean would do it, but it was close enough.

Sean shook his head not understanding. Amanda knew that Sean had not yet masturbated and he wasn't sure of what Sara was talking about. Sara had him stand up and move closer toward her. Her eyes became totally focused on her brother's erection and she licked her lips when she saw a small drop of clear fluid oozing from the gland.

Sara reached out and lifted Sean's erection by putting a finger under the sensitive gland of his erection. Her left hand reached down and massaged Sean's testicles causing him to gasp and his hips jerked forward. Her pressing finger followed the wild contortions of her brother's erection. The louder his moans became the more excited Sara became, she knew she was going to make her brother's penis begin spurting and wanted to see what it looked like. The drop of fluid at the head of his penis had now become a drool and she leaned inward, sucking up Sean's delicious nectar with her tongue.

The sensations became too much for Sean's young mind and Sara felt his straining hardness begin to jerk against her swirling finger and then a loud cry was heard as Sean began ejaculating for the first time. It came in short bursting gushes and Sara closed her suctioning mouth over the spewing gland. With an ecstatic moan, Sean grasped his sister's head as his hips bucked his spurting boyhood her thirsty mouth. Sara's taste buds exploded and her mouth and cheeks intensified their suctioning action to get more of her brothers thick essence.

When Sean's hands loosened their grip on her head, Sara pulled back and watched with amazement as Sean's member slowly softened. She saw a long rivulet of semen dangling from his penis and picked it with a finger.

"This is what I meant when your penis spurts.

Amanda sighed when she saw her son experiencing his first ejaculation. She could almost taste it.

Sean just looked at his sister who had just given him feelings of joy that he didn't know his body could give him. He smiled and nodded. He looked down between Sara's spread thighs and saw that the pink tip of her clitoris had protruded a little further outward and thought to himself,

'If Sara can use her mouth and tongue on him, then he should do the same thing to her.'

Amanda watched as Sean again kneeled down in front of his sister and put his hands on her thighs and pushed them further apart. He saw the folds of her young labia flare open and looked intently at his sister's sex. Sara saw his head dip inward and her breath quickened with anticipation. Suddenly, an unexpected jolt of joy exploded outward from her clitoris. Sean's tongue had pushed onto the pink tip and began swirling it around in ecstatic circles. She squealed with joy and grasped her brother's head tightly as her clitoris exploded with sensations that she had never felt before. The excited organ leapt out of its protective hood and Sara bucked upward as her hands pulled her brother's devouring mouth into her sex.

His right hand left her sister's thigh and molded itself onto her labia. While he suckled on his sister's rigid clitoris, Sean slipped two fingers between the folds and nestled them into her clasping inner lips with ecstatic caresses and probes. Sara's mind was being flooded with overwhelming sensations as Sean's lips, tongue and fingers explored her excited sex.

Sean nudged two fingers into Sara's clenching entrance and with a hiss of joy, her hips bucked her exploding sex onto her brother's twisting fingers. Sean was elated with the response and slipped a third finger into Sara's eager vagina. As with Sean, Sara's mind was not able to cope with the ecstatic sensations that her clitoris and vagina were giving her and she arched up from the cushion as her first orgasm exploded across her body.

Sean withdrew his mouth and fingers and Sara slumped back onto the sectional gasping and panting. The two siblings looked at each other, knowing that they had opened the door to something new and exciting. Sean stood up and Sara held out her arms to him. They looked at each other with deeply flushed faces and Amanda knew what was going to happen next.

She stood up and said,

"There is a better place for this, Sara, bring your brother into your bedroom."

The two aroused siblings followed their mother into Sara's bedroom.

1.02 Sara and Sean, A Guided Mating:

When they reached the bed, Amanda told Sara to sit down on it and lay back with with her feet resting on the floor. Sara quickly did what her mother told her to do, her eyes never left her brother's twitching erection nor his swaying testicles.

Amanda guided Sean so he stood between his sister's spread thighs. Sara smiled as she looked at his flushed face that was filled with need and desire. She reached out with her arms and Sean leaned over his sister and Sara reached up and pulled his face closer to her face until their lips touched. A surprised Sean felt his sister's tongue slip into his mouth and a low moan was heard as he experienced his first passionate kiss. As they kissed, Sean's small erect nipples pressed onto Sara's breasts and her excited nipples. Their kiss intensified as their nipples teased and tantalized each other. Sara felt Sean's hips snuggle closer into the junction of her thighs and his throbbing thickness pressed between her swelling folds, pushing them further apart. As it nestled inward, his erection made contact with the protruding clitoris and she moaned into her brother's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Amanda whispered instructions into her son's ear and he broke the kiss. His hands began massaging Sara's breasts. The exploring fingers slowly worked their way over the young mounds and began to caress and swirl his sister's stiffening nipples. At the same time he started planting light suckling kisses on her neck and shoulders. The suckling lips left her shoulder and trekked downward toward her right breast. Sara held her breath as the lips came nearer and nearer to their destination. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the Sean's mouth descended onto it. His lips and tongue began to suckle the erect nipple and Sara gasped as she pushed her breast into her brother's devouring mouth.

"Oh Sean ... that feels so good..."

His mother whispered,

"She has two of them."

Sean's mouth slipped off of Sara's right breast and suckled its way over to her left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched to her right breast. Sara's moans became louder as Sean's lips and hands paid loving homage to both of her breasts and erect nipples. Amanda smiled when she saw her daughter grasp her brother's head and push her breasts into his sucking mouth and swirling tongue.

"Oh God ... Yes ... Yes..."

Amanda whispered again,

"It is time to move downward Sean."

He lifted his head and he slipped downward over his sister's body and knelt on the floor between her spread thighs. Amanda saw his erection straining into the air as his excited eyes feasted on his sister's treasured sex. Sean put his hands on Sara's thighs and began a gentle massaging and kneading action along his sister's inner thighs from her knees to almost touching the folds of her labia and Sara squirmed her hips in attempt to get his hands to move onto her sex. Finally Sean's hands molded themselves around his sister's swollen folds and Sara gasped at the ecstatic contact. Both of Sean's thumbs pressed and swirled around his sister's extended, pink clitoris and she moaned, grinding her sex into her brother's massaging hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Amanda smiled, Sean was doing exactly what she had told him to do. She got up and sat down on the bed, leaning close to Sara's head.

"Lift your feet up from the floor and put them on the edge of the bed."

In a daze, Sara lifted her feet onto bed. Amanda gently pushed her daughter's feet apart. Sara looked between her bent and spread legs and watched as her mother guided her brother's head toward her sex.

slowly ... slowly ... and then...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sara threw her head back and moaned loudly as Sean's moist, hot lips closed over her labia. His face disappeared from her view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen, engorged furrow and his tongue began stroking at the quivering opening to her vagina. Amanda's instructions were detailed and Sean was following them to the letter. His mouth was guided toward his sister's rigid clitoris and Sara squealed as his lips and tongue sucked and suckled on her the excited organ of joy. Sean's mouth then trekked downward drawing the warm soft folds deep into his devouring mouth. His probing tongue slipped into the moist crease and began an ecstatic exploration from the clasping inner lips to the rippling clitoris. Sounds of joy spewed from his sister's lips as Sean's darting tongue caressed and licked the excited entrance to her womanhood, then returned to suck on her straining organ. Sara arched her sex upward and her hands grasped Sean's head, not wanting that pleasure giving mouth and tongue to break contact with her enflamed sex.

More instructions were whispered into Sean's ear.

His right hand left Sara's hip and the fingers began teasing her clasping inner lips. He nudged a single finger inward twisting and turning causing Sara to gurgle with joy as her suckled clitoris and vagina exploded with jolts of ecstasy. Another finger slipped inward, followed by another.

Judging from how easily Sean's fingers were slipping into Sara's vagina, Amanda knew that her daughter's Hymen was not there. She now guided his fingers toward his sister's 'sweet' spot and when Sara arched up wailing, the mother knew Sean had found it. He intensified his massaging action over the excited tissues and Sara's hips bucked upward and froze. Her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes snapped open and saw only bright flashes of orgasmic lights. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her clitoris and convulsing vagina unleashed her first orgasm.

The hold on her mind was released and Sara screamed in orgasmic joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Sara slumped onto the bed gasping and panting as ecstatic aftershocks rippled throughout her body. She reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around her brother and held him close to her shaking body.

The siblings kissed deeply and passionately.

Sara could feel Sean's four inch erection throbbing against her abdomen. She reached between their bodies and began massaging the wonderful, thick tube of flesh. Her fingers swirled around the slick oozing gland and Sean moaned as his 'manhood' jerked within the squeezing hands.

Amanda talked to them both,

"That was good Sean, you should always bring the girl to an orgasm with your mouth and fingers before you penetrate her. Now it is time to put your penis in that special place that your sister has between her legs."

Sean smiled and stood up. His engorged hardness throbbed and jerked in front of his sister's eager eyes. Amanda offered a suggestion and Sean grasped Sara's legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders. Sean saw his sister's enflamed, wet sex rise up and become totally open and accessible to his excited eyes. He pressed inward and his straining hardness teased the flared, slick folds of her labia. She put her hands on her brother's hips and pleaded,

"Now Sean ... now..."

Sean was desperate and began a series of awkward probes into and out off Sara's twitching labia. Amanda calmed him, reached in, and took her son's erection in her fingers and guided it so it nestled into Sara's clasping inner lips. Sean moaned as the throbbing head of his erection was kissed and caressed.

Amanda whispered,

"Push slowly inward using your hips."

Sean did as his mother instructed and Sara leaned up on her elbows and watched and felt her brother nudge his erection into her womanhood. He gasped as the treasured opening stretched over his excited gland and his rigid penis slipped into his sister's welcoming passage. The sensations were not like anything she had ever felt before or expected. A wonderful sense of fullness was filling her sexual being and her frantic plea had turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as her brother slowly slipped into her vaginal passage.

1/2"... 1.0"... 1.5"

The pulsing gland nestled briefly onto the tissues of her 'G' spot and Sara squealed in joy. The reflexive clenching of her vaginal muscles clamped around Sean's erection and it jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions rippled across his loins.

2.0"... 2.5"... 3.0"

Three inches of hard, thick joy had pushed and stretched its way into Sara's enflamed passage. She gurgled and drooled as Sean's manhood pushed further inward, inch by glorious inch

3.5"... 4.00"

"Oh ... Sean ... I love it ... I love it..."

Amanda smiled as Sean slipped further and further into his sister's 'special' place. She could see the ecstatic sensations on his face as he sank deeper into daughter's clenching vagina as they both lost their virginities. She didn't want Sean to ejaculate too quickly and whispered instructions into his ear.

Sean pulled partially out and slipped back inward. His rhythm was slow, allowing him to get used to the incredible sensations that a female's vaginal passage can give a male. Sara moaned as Sean's thrusts became longer and deeper. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs locked themselves around his lower back. Sean gasped and his lunges quickened when he felt Sara's vaginal muscles began clenching and milking his straining hardness.

Loud slurping sounds accompanied Sean's pistoning strokes as he buried himself deep into his sister's body, again and again and again. Her thick juices were now spurting out past her stretched and flared folds. Suddenly Sara bucked upward skewering her enflamed sex on her brother's erection. Her vaginal muscles went into deep contractions and she wailed as her second orgasm exploded across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

When the long and intense orgasm finally ebbed, Sara slumped back down on the bed gasping for air. As she did, Sean's erection accidentally slipped from her stretched passage with a soft slurping sound and jerked in the air above her abdomen.

Sara groaned as the wonderful thickness slipped out of her body.

Amanda quickly reached between their bodies and guided Sean's straining hardness back into her daughter's seething passage. Thankful moans were heard from both sister and brother. With a low guttural moan, Sean again sunk into the depths of his sister's sexual being.

Sean couldn't believe the incredible tightness that surrounded his throbbing member. He leaned over his sister's euphoric body and lowered his mouth toward Sara's mouth. The open lips pressed together and this time it was Sean that aggressively kissed his sister. Their kiss was wild, frantic and ecstatic. Sean flexed his deeply imbedded erection and Sara gurgled with joy into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Sean broke the kiss and Sara's hips began to grind her sex around his impaling hardness. Sean slowly withdrew until his engorged head was again being kissed by those wonderful inner lips and then he plunged back into her enflamed vagina. He withdrew again and began a rhythmic stroking action. Full in, full out, part way in, part way out. Sara was thrown into a sexual frenzy and her hips became a blur as she began counter thrusting with a sense of urgency.

Suddenly Sara's mind was exploding with orgasmic jolts of ecstasy. Her vaginal muscles clenched franticly around Sean's plunging hardness. She arched up and froze as her third orgasm came crashing down on her body. Sean felt an intense, ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection. His balls churned, his prostate throbbed and an intense tingling sensation gripped the head of his erection and his ejaculation surged forcefully up his hyper-excited manhood. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and jettisoned outward into his sister's milking passage.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' kicking wildly in the air. Her eyes flew open when the incredible liquid pressure from her brother's massive ejaculations flooded into her spasming womanhood. She arched up and froze as her final orgasm was unleashed. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flooded her mind and eyes. Her toes curled and her hands fisted tightly.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sara's sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for a a few seconds. Both continued to buck and jerk as the ecstatic aftershocks rippled throughout their bodies.

Amanda looked at her son in amazement. His sexual control was far beyond that of a fourteen year old ... must have got it from his late father. She smiled as she saw Sara swirling Sean's slick softness on her abdomen and thought to herself, he is going to be huge when he matures.

1.03 Sara and Prince:

Amanda told Sara and Sean that she would make lunch for them while they showered. Soon all were enjoying the much needed refreshments. Sean asked where the dogs were and Amanda went to the back door and called them in. Both Rapture and the younger Prince wagged their tales as the met everyone and then they darted into Sara's bedroom with their noses sniffing in the air. Sara and Sean were puzzled but Amanda wasn't. She knew they could smell the scent of sex that still lingered in the air.

Amanda began thinking about Prince and Sara ... perhaps even Sean. No, they were too young ... or were they ... after all, it was what she had planned for. She knew Sean would have to prepared. Prince is just a puppy but bred and trained for her purposes. They continued to eat and Sara saw that her mother was in deep thought.

Sara broke into her thoughts by asking her mother why they had rushed into her bedroom. After an awkward moment of silence, Amanda told her kids that Rapture had been trained, since he was a puppy, on how to ... how to ... take care of a woman's needs. Prince went through the same training process. They went into the bedroom because the scent of your sex was still on the bed.

Having said that, Amanda breathed a sigh of relief for getting it out in the open and sat back waiting for the barrage of questions. Sara and Sean were dumbfounded. There was silence and then Sara asked,

"You ... you and Rapture and Prince ... together."

Amanda said,

"Not Prince ... just Rapture. Prince will be going back to his trainer when he turns one year old."

Soon a sparkle filled Sara's eyes and asked,

"Then Prince was meant for us, Sean and I."

Amada hated it when Sara figured out things so quickly.

In a soft voice she said,

"Yes."

Sean said,

"I am not exactly sure what Prince can do for me."

Amanda stiffened a little and said,

"You will have to prepared and that's all I want to say about it now."

Sara got up from the table and knelt down in front of Prince. As she rubbed its ears, she told him that he looked a lot older than six months. She then smiled at her mother and told her that she wanted to find out for herself what it would be like to have sex with Prince. A stunned Sean didn't know what to say.

Amanda asked Sara if she was absolutely sure that she wanted to do this.

Sara nodded her head and smiled.

Amanda opened the back door and put Rapture outside.

"We don't want him to get excited and push Prince away."

Prince saw the three of them go into Sara's bedroom and he stood in the doorway watching them. Amanda told Sara to remove her robe, and sit on her knees and lower legs beside the bed. When she was ready, she should call for Prince to come to her.

Sara handed her mother the robe and lowered her body onto her knees. Amanda motioned for Sara to spread her thighs a little wider. Sean couldn't believe what his sister was going to do.

With an apprehensive voice Sara said,

"Come to me Prince."

All saw Prince walk toward Sara and stand in front of her kneeling body. Sara looked at Prince and her eyes opened wide, watching with fascination as the dog's loving eyes swept over her nakedness. And then, Prince moved closer and its long, wide tongue shot out onto the smooth skin of her tense abdomen.

Sara gasped at the delicious contact and she became speechless as her eyes became fixed on the wonderful tongue that was lapping the tenseness away from her body. Her mind loved what the 'Puppy' was doing and a soft sigh escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhh ... Prince..."

Then, his long, damp tongue licked heatedly upward over the rippling flesh of her abdomen, working higher and higher until the delicious swipes were lapping the rounded undersides of her firm young breasts. Tenderly, Prince's tongue swept up and over them toward her stiffening nipples. Prince's swirling tongue soon had Sara's nipples standing up like bullets, first one and then the other, sending waves of pleasure rippling across her chest.

Amanda and Sean saw Sara's eyes close as the sigh turned into a moan.

Abruptly, Prince's warm, wet tongue left her breasts and began lapping its way down across her abdomen toward the junction of her thighs. As if in a trance, Sara watched as Prince's nose dipped toward her flared labia. As he sniffed at the rising scent of her arousal, his tail began wagging excitedly.

Sean and Amanda watched the tongue slip further out of Prince's mouth and saw the tip curl around Sara's protruding organ of joy then swirl it ecstatic circles. Sara's hips bucked outward and upward and she threw her head back, wailing at the incredible contact. The loving tongue stayed attached to the excited organ despite Sara's wild contortions.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Suddenly, Prince's tongue left her rigid clitoris and slipped between the flared folds and began a delicious exploration, up and down the wet, pink crease. Sara gasped as her loins were gripped with intense sensations as the tongue burrowed deeper into labia. His thick appendage was spreading through the swollen folds with long relentless sweeps, splaying the tender folds wider apart. The trained tip, ecstatically traced Sara's excited inner lips and she gasped and moaned as her hips pushed her sex hungrily at the lapping tongue.

"Ohhh ... Goddd..."

Prince knew it was time to explore the wonderful source of Sara's oozing wetness. He curled his thick tongue and slipped inward, into Sara's enflamed vagina. Sara thrust her swollen sex against Prince's snout and the curled invader pushed deeper into her convulsing passage. She gasped and wailed and her body jerked with deep spasms. Her dazed and stunned body slumped back against the side of the bed for support and she began pushing and grinding her enflamed sex with aroused abandonment. Her flailing hands grabbed the back of her bent knees and drew them back to her chest, spreading them as wide as she could. Prince's swirling and flexing tongue pushed into her cervix and caressed the flowering portal to her womb.

"Ahhhhhh ... Deeper ... Ohhhhhhh ... Godddd..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.