Heaven and Earth - the Trade - Cover

Heaven and Earth - the Trade

Copyright© 2013 by Rolf

Chapter 2

Patience is a virtue, Faith, Hope and Charity are also rewarded.

Damn, she knew it like a few seconds before she started out; this was not going to be a good day. It was even worse than she could imagine.

She was going to have three or maybe four covers out of it. Bunny and Bare Fox, Bunny Down at the Farm, Bunny Shows Her Stuff and Bunny Plays With Fire. Then the asshole goes and starts to paw her, saying "a girl like you could really go places, my room first".

She really wanted those covers, but she was not a 'whore'; yet, and this was not just being 'nice' to the boss. 'Screw him' she thought, she laughed, that's exactly what he had wanted.

On the ride back she had been so mad she must not have been paying attention. Soon after she realized she was lost, she tried to orient herself. She never remembered even getting off the main road back there. When her car just stopped she sat there for a while, two hands on the wheel in a 10/2 position, trying to calm down.

"Easy Georgie Girl, she always told herself whenever things would go South. She was not a young girl anymore and this shoot was going to be her make or break gig. When she first had heard the song, now many years ago, she cried. She could just see they were singing about her. That was a too long time ago.

She had always tried to still be the girl her parents always had told her to be. She did not lie, cheat or steal. She did not drink to excess, do drugs or trade fame and fortune at the expense of her very soul. She would never be the whore men had tried to turn her into.

Well, she thought, after trying to start the car up a dozen times, 'time to started walking. The way she came was, what?' She did not ever remember the way she came, so she started down the country road towards the West. She had lived her life according to the rules her parents had raised her under. Hurt nothing or no one. Give as much as you take and to be true to yourself. Where had it gotten her? she began to reflect. It had gotten her this far and although it was not much, she could look in the mirror and still saw the face of the little girl her parents had raised.

The way to Reno from her apartment in California was nothing like this return trip though.

As she walked along it was like she was visiting a Park or forest. There seemed to be trees, a stream and meadows with flowers all around. It was like it had been 20 years ago at the farm. She was raised a country girl, then she went to LA to first try movies, then modeling then found the only thing people were interested in was her 40 DD chest and the way she looked. Even then, she had never posed nude, nor would she. Even for this shoot, she had refused to be nude even if the money and exposure was so good. Exposure, funny she thought, they sure wanted exposure from her.

Up ahead a turtle was thrashing about on it's back, trying to continue on its journey to the stream apparently.

"Hey there little guy, How long you been trying this, huh?" She lifted him up, looked at him in the eyes while he tried to get away and said. "Now, I won't hurt you, but I want you to be more careful, OK Hon?" and she carried him off to the other side and gently placed him down.

That single act of kindness seemed to make up for this terrible mood she had gotten herself into. She actually found herself whistling a tune and skipping now and then. She had not done that since she was a little child. It was past noon she thought, she felt the heat. There seemed to be a brook or a pond just ahead and she could use some water in this heat.

Yes Sir, she had found water. It was running water too and looked so cool and refreshing that when she scooped some into her hands it brought back her memories of home, and her mother and father. It also brought tears to her eyes. All that was so long ago. She looked at the water and expected to see the proverbial bridge or dam it was supposed to flow under.

She knew it was too late for her now, she could never go back. The thought came to her as what would her life be like now if she would have stayed down on the farm. She knew immediately. A husband, 2 and one half kids, a small house with a white picket fence and chores that would keep her busy all day. She would have dinner ready when Bob would come in(She just knew he would be a Bob), she would help Sam and Dave her two kids and move her hand to the ever expanding tummy. She would be named Kathy or Hope, if it was a boy, Brian or Patrick. After bath time and the kids went to bed she would cuddle with Bob and they would talk all about the things each had done that day. Then it was time for bed. 'What kind of life would that have been?' she asked herself.

"A damn sight better than the one, at almost 30, she had now.'

Yep, she wished that she would have stayed. Her dreams, hopes and aspirations though had lured her away. She would give it all now just to taste her mom's cooking, feel the kiss on her head from her father and yes, even to hear once again the not so funny jokes her neighbor Jimmy would tell her whenever they were together.

She did not hear the sound of the man approaching. She felt something wet at her feet, turned with her hands raised ready to strike at whoever or whatever was grabbing at her. When she turned and saw the man everything started to go black. She had fainted.

The dream once again was taking her back to the farm again. It must have been raining for she could fell drops of water on her face. Something was rubbing against her, those same drops of water disappearing.

When she opened her eyes she saw his face, his eyes, she had seen him before, in her dreams. She quickly closed her eyes again for fear she would wake up and he would no longer be there.

"His voice, he sounded like her dream had.

"You really scared Duke and I 'Princess', were not used to rescuing beautiful women, especially out here. She saw the dog still liking her face. His shirt covering her legs, her head in his lap and his arms around her keeping her warm. Very warm now she thought; she was even sweating or something. Damn she thought, Damn, Damn, Damn when two little boys ran up to him. He must be married she thought.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.