Vanessa - Cover

Vanessa

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl's journey to reveal her real needs.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Father   First   Exhibitionism  

Her daddy's comment about her makeup kept going over in her mind as she got ready for her night out. She wanted to look so hot for her daddy. So she spent a lot of time on her eyes. She'd found this opalescent shiny eye shadow. She made her lashes look extra long, though she never thought about fake lashes. She always had thought they looked too fake. Then she added some subtle sparkles around her eyes. Mmm, yes, she said to herself. Wide-eyed and innocent. Just what she was after.

She didn't need to do much with her skin; it was still so youthful and fresh, and she knew that it didn't need much. Now, her lips, she thought. What would her daddy like? Something shiny for sure. But what colour? Maybe a pink with a little red in it. She wanted them to stand out, but not be too slutty looking. Though her vision of what was slutty was constantly changing for some reason, these days. Applying her lipstick got her excited. This was going to be such a cool evening!

There was a ringing at the door that interrupted all this preparation. She figured she should see who it is.

She saw a delivery boy at the door when she opened it. She was still in her satin robe and heels. It was a little exciting to have this boy there at the door seeing her.

"Yes?" she managed to say.

"Are you Vanessa Zilkovski? I have a package for a Vanessa Zilkovski," he sputtered out, taken aback at the sight of such a hot girl answering the door.

"Yes, shall I sign something?" she asked enticingly. It came automatically.

"Please," he said as he handed her the clipboard and then the package.

"Mmm, thank you," she managed as she took the rather large box.

"Any time, my dear," he boldly answered. As he turned from the door, he vowed to remember this address.

For Vanessa, she was already on to the next thing. She couldn't wait to see what was in the package! She tore open the wrappings, saw a note and read it. "For our date tonight. I hope you like! Daddy"

Inside the box was a dress of black satin. As she held it up she saw that it would cling to all of her curves. It was short too. Wow, she thought, I better wear pantyhose since this is so short. Looking further, she saw a pair of very sheer pantyhose with a seam included. Mmmm, Daddy is so thoughtful, she thought. She went back upstairs to try it on.

Vanessa spent the next hour trying on her shoes that she would wear with this dress. She eventually decided on the highest heels she had, just like her daddy had asked her to do.

She looked at the time and saw that her daddy would be home to pick her up in a few minutes. She combed out her hair, again thinking that she needed to ask for a salon appointment. She was about to write it on her hand when she heard the door and her daddy call, "Hey, kitten, I'm home! Are you ready to go out?"

"Yes, daddy, I'm coming!"

Carl was very excited to see the vision of his daughter. Though he knew the most important part of her training was coming tomorrow, he'd been very pleased with how she was responding so far. The dress he'd had messengered to her was a key part of the whole experiment. His heart was racing.

He was not disappointed. She came down the stairs looking so hot, so ravishing that he was immediately impressed with the whole program.

"Wow, wow!" he said. "How you look deserves a double wow," he smiled to her as he came to hug her. The hug took longer than usual. "Can you give me twenty minutes to shower and change? I want to look somewhat decent alongside you," he said as they stepped back from each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.