Sharecropper's Daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A white farm boy learns about sex, and love from one of the black sharecropper's daughter's.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The next planting season was at hand, and it was the same thing. Henry also was older, and now able to run the whole farm when his father was not around. This year, Henry was in charge of keeping track of cotton sales, and shares of cotton owed by each family. When Henry was adjusting the ledgers of how much the sharecroppers gave back he could see who was in debt the most. It came to no surprise that Mr. Anderson owed the most, but managed to pay back some past debt. It seemed the extra supplies helped out.

When Mr. Anderson pulled up in his pickup, he saw that Rose was with him. She was even prettier close up. She wore the same work dress, with only a few alterations. It took a lot of willpower of Henry's not to look at her bosom, as she stepped out of the pickup.

Mr. Anderson was just as joyful as ever. They both knew he had a good year, and that Henry's father was going to loan him even more supplies. Henry did not say a word to Rose about what happened, and quietly walked to the supply barn to get their supplies.

When he opened the door, he could see she was following him close, and was as quiet as he was. When he grabbed the clip board he read off the supplies she was picking up. When he was done reading, Rose quietly nodded her head in agreement.

As Henry loaded the supplies he felt the urge to thank her. He also decided to apologize for what happened last year too. "Thank you for not saying anything."

Rose smiled at Henry and nodded her head in acceptance of his thank you. Henry was happy that her face did not show anger or disgust. In the back of his head, he still wanted to see more of her though. Her dress still pushed out from her boobs and her body was something that he desired to see. As he loaded supplies into the pickup, he put in a few extra bags of seed and fertilizer. When Henry put the tailgate up, Rose spoke up. "You didn't have to do that."

Henry wanted to say he was sorry about last year, but just kept silent. He watched as Rose and her father drove off with the supplies. He just reminded himself how pretty her breasts looked the year before, and how she helped him out with her lie.

The following week, Henry spotted Rose cutting through the back field as she walked her younger brother to school. After waiting for a half hour he saw her again walking back home. Instead of just waving to say hello, he motioned for her to come over to him.

Rose seemed curious when she walked over, and greeted Henry. "Hello."

With guilt in his heart, he wanted to repay her. Henry decided to give her something. Henry knew that chickens were always needed on a farm. Knowing their supply list had no chicken feed, he thought they ate their last one. Henry wanted to fix this problem for her. "Follow me, I have something for you."

Henry walked into the barn, and waited for Rose to follow him. When she walked in, he closed the door behind her. "Wait here." When Henry returned he had five baby chicks in a small box.

"Normally I would keep them, but I know you need them."

Rose had a reserved look on her face when she saw Henry with the chicks. "Thank you, but I reckon you are wanting me to pull my dress down again?"

With a humble look and demeanor, Henry replied back. "No, I just want you to have them. I'm powerful sorry I had you do that last year."

With a smile on her face, she said, "I forgives you, and thanks for the chicks."

Henry walked her out of the barn, and watched her walk off the field. As she walked away from his sight he no longer felt guilty about having her strip the year before. The weight of his guilt was lifted, and he went about his normal routine.

Hearing about his father's trip to Charleston to help with his grandpa, made Henry feel more in control over the farm. He now was in control over everything, with no supervision. Henry knew that his mother had little knowledge of the family's business, and was more into social circles then farm life.

The next day, Henry had to pickup groceries, and tools at the store. It was something he enjoyed because it meant he could drive there. Once in the store he spotted Rose looking at bolts of fabric. She did not see him, and he made no attempt to communicate with her. Instead he went to the pickup area in the back of the store and waited in line.

By the time the old man in front of him was done with his order, he heard the store clerk in the front of the store say your credit is over extended. Henry looked over to see Rose put down some fabric she was going to buy and walk out embarrassed. Henry thought of helping her out, but she had left in a hurry. When Henry finished buying and loading his truck, he had added on the fabric she wanted.

Henry waited for Rose to walk home after dropping her brother off at school the next day. When he saw her walking through the back field, he called her over again. This time Henry walked over to the barn and waited for her to come. Without fail Rose followed him to the barn.

With a curious smile Rose called out. "Hello Mr. Childs. I heard your pa put you in charge."

Henry waited for Rose to enter the barn before responding. "Please call me Henry."

"Ok, Henry. My pa tole me that youse are gona ta run things til he gets back, and that he has ta bring this year's crop to you."

"Until he returns, I have to do everything. But I have something for you." Cried Henry

Henry walked over to an open box, and pulled out the fabric from the general store. "I saw you yesterday, and wanted you to have this."

Rose stood there with a shocked and embarrassed look on her face. "I didn't know you saw that. I felt bad not being ables to buy it. Pa told me I hads to wait for end of the year afore buying anythin."

Henry knew that sharecroppers bought very little goods during certain times of the year, or had to wager against the years crops to pay for it. "I just thought you needed it, and wanted you to have it."

Rose held back tears as she replied. "I thanks you so much Henry, but I don't know I can pay it back this year."

Henry smiled and almost laughed. "It's a gift; you don't have to pay it back."

Rose looked up like she had just got a Christmas gift." I don't know whats ta say."

Rose walked over to hug Henry, and give him a kiss on his cheek. Henry responded back with a gentle hug himself. Rose stepped back, and looked at the door of the barn to see if there was anybody there. When she saw that there was nobody in sight, she reached for her dress straps.

Henry saw Rose reach for her dress, and knew at that moment she was going to give him something he desired more than anything else. Although he never forgot how beautiful her breasts were, he thought that he was wrong demanding to see them. He also knew that colored girls were off limits to whites.

"You don't have to do that," cried Henry.

Rose looked up as she continued to undo the last button on her dress. "I knows you wants to sees 'em. Ain't no body round but us. I sees you looking at 'em alls the time."

Henry froze in place as Rose dropped the top part of her dress to reveal her soft brown breasts to him. In his mind they were the best sight he had ever seen. Her breasts seemed larger than last year, and hung free from any confinement. Henry's erection grew as his eyes fixated on her pointy dark brown nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.