Sharecropper's Daughter - Cover

Sharecropper's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white farm boy learns about sex, and love from one of the black sharecropper's daughter's.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Henry Childs watched an old rusty pickup drive down the dirt road that led to his house. The dust it kicked up blocked out everything behind it, as it came toward him. Henry knew who it was the minute he saw the old beater turn off the road heading to his house. It was March 1930 and it was planting season. Now that Henry was sixteen he was given more responsibility on the family farm. Keeping track of the supplies was now his responsibility. With lower cotton prices, Henry's father was forced to fire some field hands. Henry was forced to drop out of school to work fulltime on the farm.

Henry knew that this time of year, the colored sharecroppers came to his father to borrow money, buy tools, and seed for this year's cotton harvest. This year was no different than last year, as he stared at Willie Anderson getting out of his pickup. His daughter Rose stayed in the truck. He knew exactly what supplies he was getting and how much the cost was.

Mr. Anderson was a fairly small framed man only a few inches above five feet with a farm hand's strength in his large arms. His pleasant and positive attitude always got Henry's father to smile.

Although Mr. Anderson borrowed more money each year, his father continued to loan him more without question. This year was going to be no different since Henry heard that the weevil attacked his crop again. Henry saw Mr. Anderson a few times during the year. Mostly it was business that brought Mr. Anderson to Henry's father's farm. Although each time he came by, his daughter Rose came with him to help carry the supplies.

Mr. Anderson gave a big smile as he spoke. "Is your Pa, here?"

Henry smiled back and pointed to the stables. When Mr. Anderson saw his father moving around in the stables, he motioned over to his daughter Rose to get out of the truck. Rose slowly opened the door and walked over to her father. "Stay here, until I am done."

Rose and Henry watched together as her father walked to the barn to talk with Henry's father. They both knew they were going to talk money, and it was not going to be an upbeat conversation.

Rose was three years older than Henry, and known her since they were both very little. Wearing a head scarf her black hair was pushed back and covered, but her face clearly showed a healthy vibrant look. Henry always remembered her as an early developer in the chest department, even with her small five foot four frame. Henry noticed time has only added to his assessment of her bust size. Rose wore a used patchwork grey dress that was pushed out in the chest area due to her ample size. Her hips seemed to make a perfect shape.

Even though Henry saw Rose everyday cut through the back field to walk her little brother to school, he never struck up any real conversation with her. It was always very short, but polite questions and answers. Henry did always manage to stop whatever he was doing to get a glance at her. He always thought she was a doll even though she was colored. It was when her father came to pickup supplies and drop off his share of the cotton that he got to see her close up.

Henry motioned with his arm for Rose to follow him. "I can help you get your supplies ready."

Rose nonchalantly nodded her head in compliance, and followed Henry to the supply barn where Henry worked. Henry opened the lock and pulled the double doors open. Once they were open he walked in, he grabbed a clip board that hung on the side.

Henry read off the supplies that were being taken to the Anderson farm. When the list was finished he walked over to grab a wheel barrel. When he came back with the supplies, Rose looked quite upset. Henry wondered what upset her. He had to ask. "What's wrong?"

Holding back tears as she spoke. "This is a quarters of what we normally get. I don'ts blame you for holding back, seeing in how much we owes you. I just am scares about next season."

Since being put in charge of the supplies, Henry got accustomed to the power of holding someone else's debt. The sharecroppers had to borrow from him to get their supplies for the year. Henry also collected half of their crops just for using the land that belonged to his father. All of this gave him a little cocky attitude.

With Rose almost in tears, the arrogant attitude became even stronger. Henry thought his father was wrong in lending such a large amount of supplies to a family that will not be able to pay it back. In his mind, he was doing a good job by giving the Anderson's less.

With a slight grin on his face, Henry decided to get something he always wanted. "I can load some extra bags of seed and fertilizer without my Pa knowing."

Rose's frown became a big smile, and she replied back with joy. "You'd do that just for me?"

Henry knew he had power over her, and could get something from her. "I just want something from you is all."

With a puzzled look Rose shot back. "What you want from me?"

Henry fought back the evil grin, and to stayed composed. "I want you to see your tits."

Rose looked ready to slap him. "You be a little pervert. I won't do dat."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.