Meter Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was a college kid making his way through school as a professional body builder, and meter reader, he fell and hurt his ankle on some construction junk at my house. I'm a massage therapist by trade so I offered to work out the kinks....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I opened my mouth, I was repulsed, but so turned at the same time. It wasn't as bad as I thought, I like eating a nice clean ass, and that's what I was tasting. Our tongues wrestled and he continued stroking my cock, keeping me on edge. He finally broke, and smiling down at me asked "Weren't we on our way to the bedroom?" I smiled back and started to rise, but he held me down, he tickled me again, teased my cock and balls, and gave them one last lick. He stood and offered me a hand up. We hugged and kissed, his cock was now rock hard again. I grabbed him by it and led him on back to my bedroom. I flipped the top cover back off the bed and threw him down, he laughed, grabbed his legs, and pulled them back towards his chest. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed, and kissed his pink pucker. I kissed each muscular cheek, then kissed my way up each thigh, and back down to his perfect ass hole. He flexed and made it wink, I kissed it again, then licked it. He moaned and pulled his legs tighter, exposing more of his hot hole. I stuck out my tongue and licked, he moaned, I made a circle around his hole and teased. "Oh, God, I need fucked. Shove some fingers a tongue or your cock up there NOW," he pleaded. "Beg," I ordered in my best master voice.

He responded with "Please sir, my ass itches inside and I need cock. Please fuck my ass and make me cum. I need to feel you big, thick man cock, filling my ass, and unloading inside me."

"That's better," I said as I stood up and stroked my cock a few times, "One last serious moment, I am HIV+, so covered or bare?"

"I love it bare, and I'm POZ as well, so I don't really care, just fuck me"

"Bare it is, rough?"

"The rougher the better, I may be a body builder, but I am as submissive as they come when it come to being a bottom." I dropped some spit on his hole and ran my hand up and down my cock a few time to spread the pre-cum that was leaking out. I move forward and rubbed the head on his hole to spread around the spit, he tried to push onto my cock, so I pulled back "Please, I need it bad."

"You'll get fucked when I say so," I said as I rubbed my cock-head around his hole. He moaned and I saw his hole relax, I pushed forward lightly and the head popped in. I held my position and felt his muscles spasm around my cock head. "God, that's what I was needing," he moaned. I leaned in and kissed him as I sank slowly into his tight warm hole. He moaned into my mouth and I could feel his ass muscles relax as I sank all 7" of my cock into him. When I bottomed out and was balls deep in his ass, I paused. His eyes said Fuck me, and he moaned into our kiss. I broke our kiss and pulled my cock back until just the head was inside him. I slapped his ass and felt his hole tighten, involuntarily he moaned, so I smacked the other cheek. His hole tightened a little more so I pushed back in, faster this time. A fuck yeah, escaped his lips so I smacked each cheek again and pulled back out.

"Ready," I asked.

"I came over ready," was his reply.

I shoved in and felt my balls smack his ass, I held onto his thighs for support and started pounding his ass. "Fuck yes," he said "fuck my ass sir. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me like the bitch I am." Each time he said that I pulled out and shoved back in, so each fuck me was accented as I bottomed out in his ass. Once in a while I would slap each cheek and feel his muscles spasm as he fought to relax, but tightened because of the slaps. I knew with our extended foreplay and his willingness to get fucked I was not going to last long. One a trip out, I pulled too far and came all the way out, I simply plowed back in and he screamed out "That's it, ruin that hole for anyone but you. Fuck me fast and hard, make me s c r e a m" he said as I pounded into him, When he said scream, I shoved deep and let a low groan as my cock throbbed and I unleashed a 2-day load into his willing hole. "Oh, sir, I feel your hot seed in my tight hole. Thank-you sir, I need to be filled like that"

I held my cock deep in his hole, until he let go of his legs, "Let me clean you sir," he said. So I pulled out of his ass he flipped around on the bed and sucked my cock into his mouth. He cleaned every drop from my cock and the licked my balls clean. "How's that sir?" he asked.

"Just fine, just fine," I managed to say between gasps for air.

"Anything else sir?"

"Yeah move over I need to lie down." He moved over and I dropped onto the bed. He moved over to the space beside me, and lay his head on my chest. I was conscience of the sweat on my chest and the odor starting to come from my pits. I'm not a clean freak, but I do take pride in my scent and appearance. I tried pushing him away saying I needed a shower, but he wouldn't have it. He started licking the sweat from my chest, my abs, and finally he lifted my arm and cleaned my pits. I had never had such treatment, and was shocked, yet aroused. By the time he had cleaned both pits and the rest of me with his tongue, I was hard again. He simply smiled, lay on top of me and kissed me deeply. As we were kissing he was constantly moving, and soon I felt my cock buried in his ass again. He slowly rode my cock while kissing my lips and licking my pits. I reached up between us and pinched his nipples and he groaned. I twisted them and he moaned and buried his face in my pit. I reached down and started jacking his cock. We soon settled into a nice rhythm and I simply held my hand still as he fucked my fist and rode my cock. With my free hand I roamed his smooth body, and occasionally pinched or twisted one nipple or the other. I saw his balls start to tighten so I started moving my hand I wanted to watch/feel him cum on my chest. He pinched and twisted both of his nipples, let out a guttural groan and his cock spurted across the space between us. His first spurt hit my forehead, the next my left cheek, the rest landed on my body between my chin and his cock. He leaned forward and licked the spots on my forehead and cheek, then started bouncing in earnest. I felt him squeezing my cock as he rose and keeping it tight as he sank back down. I was ready to cum so in one quick move I flipped us both over and holding his legs again pounded his ass with abandon. He begged for another load, but I wanted something more, so instead of shoving deep into his ass this time, I pulled out, moved up the bed and aimed at his mouth. He understood and opened. Three strokes later, and I let another volley go in his mouth. H started to swallow, but I told his to hold it. I bent down and licked some out of his open mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.