School Daze - Cover

School Daze

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Chapter 8: Mrs. Donvan - Chemistry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mrs. Donvan - Chemistry - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach Chemistry at the local high school. And while that's normally not associated with a great sex life, things are a little different here than at most schools. Our Assistant Principal came up with a plan to keep our students from skipping class. Her idea was very different from most.

She explained her plan to us at a meeting held at her house. The next school day, I arrived for class dressed like I was trying to get laid rather than trying to teach a class full of teenagers.

I was wearing a black miniskirt, white blouse and heels. Even more important was what I wasn't wearing. I had no bra or panties under my outfit. The boys stared at my tits all through each class. But their tongues really hung out whenever I hopped up on my desk. Whenever I was sitting at or on my desk, I made sure to spread my legs just enough cause my class to wonder if I had anything on under my skirt. Soon enough, the boys were dropping their pencils and anything else they could think of to give them an excuse to bend over and look further up my skirt. I was showing off just enough for them to see my lack of panties.

Our schools attendance problem vanished overnight. And the female teachers loved their little "shows" so much, we still continue them. And, of course, that was just the beginning...

My lab table is set up in front of the classroom, right next to my desk.

Although I like to show off my legs when sitting at (or on) my desk, the lab table is solid, so the boys can't see anything below my waist. At first, I made sure not to be behind the lab table to much, since I like to show off. However, being behind the lab table all day has its advantages...

Just last week, I set up a lot of glassware on the table and had a few burners going to make the effect look good. Actually nothing at all was actually being done by the set up, other than moving lots of different colored water through tubes and into containers. That didn't mater, it just had to look good. In the storage room, I saw a roll of yellow tape, like the police use to mark off a crime scene, only this tape was for labs and said "Hazardous Materials - Keep Away", it was perfect for what I wanted. I tacked one end to the wall and strung a line across the front of the room, just in front of the front row of desks. The students could sit in their usual places, but couldn't approach the table. When the first class arrived, I told them to observe the marked off area.

I simply lectured about hazardous chemicals while pacing back in front of the class. About halfway through the first class, I confined my pacing to staying behind the lab equipment, so the class couldn't see my legs or anything below my belt. Pulling my skirt up, I slipped my hand into my panties while lecturing the class. Within minutes, my panties were soaked and pussy juice was running down both legs, soaking into the tops of my stockings. Whenever I called on a student to answer a question, I increased the speed of my fingers tweaking my clit, trying to get myself off before having to speak to the class again, but none of the students ever talked long enough to allow me time to cum. After a few minutes, I gave up hope, pulled my hand out of my panties and let my skirt drop back.

Continuing my lecture, I tried to ignore my aching cunt.

With about ten minutes left in class, I came up with a great idea.

Still behind the table, I slowly unzipped the back of my skirt and let it fall to my ankles. A few seconds later, I let my soaked panties fall to the floor as well. It was such a turn-on to lecture to my class, with nothing on below my waist except for heels, stockings and garter belt. The class had no idea what was happening, since their view was blocked. After a few minutes, my pussy simmering even more, I had another idea. Grabbing a test tube and holding it up during an appropriate part of my lecture, I held it in my hands as I paced behind the table. Letting my hands drop behind the table, I lifted rubbed the round end of the glassware against my pussy lips. With about 2 minutes left in the period, I slipped the test tube into my hungry cunt and began fucking myself with it. After a couple of minutes, I was ready to cum. The bell sounded and the whole class stampeded for the door. As soon as the last one was out the door, I increased the pace of my self fucking. In just a few strokes, a wave hit my brain while another one shot out of my pussy! I leaned against the table for support as my pussy melted all over my hands. A quiet moan escaped my lips as I rocked back and forth, slowing the pace of my fucking.

As my orgasm subsided, I regained my composure and stood up straight as the next class started coming in. For the rest of the day, I fucked myself to mind-blowing orgasms between each class, and whenever I had the students working on something. Next time, I think I'll have one of the boys behind the table, doing me with his tongue and fucking me with a test tube!

A few weeks ago, two of my students needed to use the lab for an extra-credit assignment. After setting up a time with me, they agreed to be there. I chose Friday to give us the whole school to ourselves, but they didn't know why yet.

When Friday came, I was ready. Dressed to kill in a skirt with matching suit jacket, heels, black stocking & garter belt, I had teased each of my classes. The boys arrived a few minutes after the final bell. The whole school cleared out for the weekend in the 20 minutes or so it took the boys to set up their equipment.

As they went about their project, I sat at my desk grading papers. That is, until I noticed one of them sneaking glimpses of me when he thought I didn't notice. Without looking up from my paperwork, I spread my knees apart slightly, giving the boys a ample view of my thighs and the top of my stockings. They glanced over during their work, and any real progress on their research had stopped. Leaning back in my chair, I held a paper up to read it, blocking my view of my two horny students. I also spread my legs as far as the underside of my desk would allow. Acting like I was to engrossed in the paper, I allowed my skirt to ride up my thighs, showing of my garter straps and almost giving the boys a beaver shot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.