School Daze
Chapter 4: Miss Thompson - Sex Ed

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Miss Thompson - Sex Ed - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach Sex Ed at the local high school. I've only been here a few months, just graduating from college recently. When I first started, the job was embarrassing as hell. Most parents were relying on me to replace the usual "bird & bees" lecture that every parent eventually gives to their kids. There were also plenty of awkward moments during class, as students asked questions that provoked laughter from the others. For a while, it was driving me crazy. I was trying to teach these kids, but they were still a little immature to be leaning about sex. At least, learning it like this. Our Assistant Principal not only helped me get over this, but solved a few other problems as well.

Just as I was settling into my new job, I noticed a lot of students skipping classes. Our Assistant Principal confirmed my suspicions and said she had recently discussed the situation with the Principal. She also informed me that the Principal had given her complete authority to enact any ideas she might have. During the conversation, I told her I would help her in any way I could. She thanked me for my support and I thought that was the last I would hear about it. Boy, was I ever wrong!

We had a special meeting of female teachers at the Assistant's house and came up with some ideas to solve the attendance problem. The idea was to provide students with incentive to be in class as much as possible. I thought the solution was very creative.

The following Monday, I walked into the classroom wearing a clinging white skirt, and a white blouse that was almost transparent. The outline of my stockings and garter belt was clearly on display to the boys, as was the faint view of my tits, through a lacy bra ... They quieted down the instant I walked into the room. I was so embarrassed for the first few minutes. But after I realized that the boys were getting turned on, I started getting hot too! The more turned on I got, the more daring I became. As I lectured, I leaned back against my desk and arched my back, pulling my blouse against my tits and letting the boys drool over the view. I pretended that I didn't notice they had stopped taking notes. After propping my self up onto the desk, I parted my knees slightly and gave the boys in the center row a long look up my skirt. After teasing the boys from my morning classes, I was so worked up that I took off my panties during lunch. I wanted the boys in the afternoon classes to see as much as possible. Right after lunch, I was sitting on my desk, lecturing about anatomy. I slid forward slowly, causing my skirt to ride up on my thighs. As I felt it creep up over my stockings, the boys stared. I put my hands on the desk to push myself off of it, in doing so, I pinned my skirt down. As I hopped off the desk, my skirt bunched up around my waist, displaying my cunt to the entire class. I acted like I hadn't noticed the view the boys got. For the rest of the day, I didn't have to worry about their attention drifting as I lectured. They looked intently as I sat on my desk, crossing and re-crossing my legs.

During my last class, my teasing was causing pussy juice to flow down my thighs. One boy pointed out that the textbook lacked detailed photos or diagrams of breasts. I informed the class that the school board didn't approve of such books for this class. Still, I thought, they'll have to learn somehow.

Almost in a sexual daze, I smiled at the boys and reached for the top buttons of my blouse. Pulling the garment open, I showed off my tits encased by a lace bra. The class erupted in the expected whoops and hollering. However, when I reached for the front snap on my bra, they became perfectly quiet, not really believing I would go through with it. As the snap came loose, I pulled the cups away from me and arched my back, allowing the boys to stare at my naked tits as long as they wanted. I continued my lecture about breasts, but they were to busy staring to comprehend what I was saying. For the remaining ten or so minutes left of class, I paced back and forth in front of them, going on with the lecture, still showing off my tits. As the bell rang, they were slow to get up from their desks, covering the front of their pants in the process.

As I sat at my desk, my tits still showing through my open blouse, I cupped them and squeezed my nipples. Instead of buttoning up my blouse and going home, I decided to get myself off right at my desk! Pulling up my skirt and putting my legs up on the armrests of my chair, I slowly rubbed my cunt and pinched my nipples. My first orgasm came quickly. But, having plenty of time, I got myself off a few more times before I went home.

A few weeks ago, I decided to show a film in class. I set the projector up, turned out the lights, and started the movie. I stood in the back row to keep an eye on my students during the film. Just as the film started, I felt a hand lightly brushing the inside of my thigh. I turned slowly, so not to alarm the rest of the class, and looked down at the young boy. He looked scared. He probably thought I was going to punish him. I smiled at him and moved my feet farther apart. He got the message and slid his hand higher up my thigh. His eyes got as big as saucers when he realized I was wearing stockings instead of pantyhose. As his fingers got to my hot slit, he rubbed my pussy through my silk panties. I looked around the room to see the rest of the class intently watching the movie. His fingers pulled my panties to the side and slid into me. My breathing got heavier, but no one noticed above the narrator of the film and the clattering of the projector. My hips began grinding against his hand in the darkness. I undid the top buttons on my blouse and slipped my left breast out of my bra, quickly tweaking the nipple. A slight draft in the room cooled my ass as he lifted my skirt and eased my panties down my legs. Once they were around my ankles, I stepped out of them. He quickly grabbed them, stuffed them into his pocket and returned to working my dripping pussy. I was anxious to cum, but didn't want the rest of the class to see. If I diverted their attention from the film, they would see their teacher with her skirt bunched around her waist, wearing no panties, her left tit hanging out with her pinching the nipple, and a student playing with her cunt! As his fingers slid in and out of me, he reached over with his other hand tweaked my clit! I moaned softly as I went over the edge. My juices oozed over his hands as I held onto his shoulders for support. After the waves calmed down, I pulled my fingernails out of his shoulders. He leaned over and planted a quick kiss right on my twat before pulling my skirt down. The rest of the class was still watching the film.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.