School Daze - Cover

School Daze

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I and a grilfriend wrote this story while we were in college. We've both graduated since. My degrees are in Business and Computers, but she went on to actually become a teacher.

A radio show in California (of course) took calls from grown men who had affairs with their female teachers back when they were in school. LOTS of guys called in. Since I'm running out of ideas, let's hear from some of those guys (and teachers too).

Thanx for all the support!!! All the favorable comments are what got us to Chapter 8, instead of stopping after the first chapter.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.