Betrayed Little Sister - Cover

Betrayed Little Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

The Drug business was in full swing for Reggie as he moved in and out of the house meeting his drug connections. Nadine work full time on Kelly. On several occasions when Reggie came into the house he would see scenes like this. Nadine is sitting on the edge of the living room couch. Kelly was sweating profusely completely naked, crying, sitting over a large black rubber dildo protruding from a wooden base.

On the night stand was a hypodermic syringe filled with heroin and cocaine mixture. Kelly eyes darted from Nadine to the one thing that would give her relief from the hell Nadine were putting her through the content within hypodermic syringe. Kelly need for the addictive narcotic was getting stronger each day. Reggie smiled as he watches Nadine work her magic. Nadine dark face just inches from the still pretty white high school senior. Nadine with a hand full of Kelly blond hair was in total control.

Reggie could see the redness on Kelly face from the slaps delivered by Nadine. Nadine was applying more fuck lube to the black dildo while edging Kelly to sit on the bulging dildo. " go ahead bitch squawk down on that black dick one more time and I'll give you another hit of that real good dope you want so bad" Kelly position her now gaping pink cunt over the black dildo. Kelly pleaded with Nadine "Please give me another hit I need it so badly" Nadine gave Kelly a very concern look and said " No baby not yet first get that pretty white ass all the down that big black dick

"Nadine place her hands on Kelly shoulders and gently push downward watching Kelly downward decent onto the black pussy buster. Nadine whispered encouraging words "That it baby all the down to the base there you go that a good girl now slide up and down nice and slow I want you to feel it"

Nadine gave Reggie a wicket smile has he watch the obscene display Kelly was performing. In just 3 days Kelly went from a high school virgin to a hard humping dildo whore. Nadine leaned in and French kiss the high school senior. Kelly broke the lingering kiss and said " No I not a lesbian" Nadine grab Kelly facial checks and said " shout up bitch you are whatever I want you to be and don't stop fucking that dick"

Day 4

Day 4 found Kelly fuck hole sliding down the thick black rubber shaft. The injection of dope in her body helps to deaden the pain and humiliation. Reggie walk into the house a old friend local gang leader from the bloods gang Big Black. Reggie final plan for Kelly was the topic of the day. Big black look around and said "so where is the bitch?" Reggie said "easy brother Nadine has been sweating her hard for 4 days she in the basement getting turnout"

As the 2 hoods descended down the basement stairs a low guttural female sound from Kelly could be heard. The head board was knocking against the wall from the rhythm of the piloting dildo which was rocking Kelly body and bed.

The smell of sweaty sex permeated through out the basement room. Nadine was on top of Kelly in a missionary position Nadine forehead and tee shirt was drench with sweat from the sexual heat. Kelly legs were up over Nadine broad shoulders driving the 12 inch dildo downward in Kelly. Kelly white body laid flat on her back. Both arms spread wide lifeless. Booth black hoods could clearly see the fresh needle marks. After a few minutes Nadine stop and acknowledge Reggie and Black.

When Black saw the huge black dildo he said. "Dam you been fucking her with that!" Nadine wipe the sweat from her for head and said " yep for 4 days look how wide that fuck hole is I can run my arm to the elbow into her cunt" Nadine stated with pride " Just like all the other white bitches"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.