Betrayed Little Sister
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

Reggie SAID " we got to move things up a few days. The angles want to put on a show in 5 days. They will pay extra for the short notice". I, LL get the medication and you lube up the PB". Nadine smile and said

"cool " and look at Kelly. Nadine smile and said " you hear that honey we started you on higher education" Nadine was sure Kelly did not comprehend her comments. Nadine reach down and pulled Kelly up and allowed Kelly head on her lap. Nadine hands roam all over Kelly naked and bruise body.

Nadine in a caring tone said " come here baby Na-Na not going to hurt you anymore in fact I got something to that will make you feel real good" Kelly still sobbing whimpered " Please I just want to go home" Nadine reach under Kelly and put 2 fingers into Kelly fuck tunnel. Nadine whispered into Kelly ear " soon baby soon " while driving her fingers into Kelly tight white cunt.

Reggie return and sat down, because Kelly eyes were closed she didn't notice the hypodermic syringe in his hand. Nor the thick black dildo he was hiding behind his back.

Reggie watched Nadine manipulate Kelly fuck tunnel. The wet an gushy sound became loader. Kelly thick white thighs wrap around Nadine right probing hand in a failing attempt to prevent further probing by Nadine. Reggie gave Nadine the signal. Nadine flip Kelly the unsuspecting high school senior over. Nadine put a power head lock around Kelly throat. Nadine big left leg lock over Kelly shoulder. Reggie grab Kelly right arm and quickly wrap a rubber tourniquet around it exposing Kelly main vein. Reggie grab the syringe filled with the heroin/cocaine mixture and ejected the needle into Kelly main vain.

Kelly eyes bulge wide as the drugs made it way to her brain. Nadine continue her strong grip around Kelly throat her right hand tweaked Kelly protruded nipple. Nadine whispered into Kelly ear " You feel better now baby Na Na going to take good care for you. Look what I got for you Kelly " Kelly reach for the giant 12 inch Black dildo. Nadine displayed it proudly. She could hardly get her hand around it completely.

Nadine enjoyed the pleading look of horror Kelly displayed as she pleaded her words " NO please not that please" Nadine gave Kelly a stern look and said " O yea I am going to fuck you long and hard with this. We call it PB for pussy buster. I guess you can see why. I broke down many white girls just like you." Nadine reach for the fuck lube and smeared a glob of clear lubricant onto the PB. Nadine large black hands rube the lube completely over the PB.

Nadine stood up over Kelly and wrap the PB around her waist. When Kelly look up the sight of the PB it look twice as big. Kelly cringe at the sight of Nadine towing over her, stroking a giant black rubber dildo, displaying a cruel and mean look at Kelly. Nadine said " That right bitch take a long hard look at your new lover" Nadine leaned down and grab a hand full of Kelly blond hair and delivered a hard slap across Kelly the face. Nadine threw Kelly face down into the couch and hoist Kelly drug haze body by her hips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.