Betrayed Little Sister
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

As Reggie grab his clothes and started walking up stair to the living room he realize due to Kelly age it would not be long to totally break Kelly's will. The fact tht she was recently adducted could be a problem. The heat from Kelly adduction was slowed as it was reveal she was a chronic runaway. Still time was of the essence and Reggie had about 3weeks to get the most out of Kelly's abduction.

Reggie look over his shoulder to see Nadine rolled the thick black belt tightly around her right hand ( her power hand ). As Nadine looked at Kelly with un-sympathetic glare Kelly was un aware of what about to happen next. As Nadine looked at Kelly with an un-sympathetic glare Kelly was unaware of what was to happen next. Nadine slowly walk and sat down on the side of the bed. Nadine left hand roam over Kelly's exposed stomach despite Kelly's best effort to avoid her touch.

Nadine lean in close to Kelly face and in a threatening tone said " Bitch I'm in charge here and the sooner you get that the better you'll be" Without warning Nadine delivered a powerful blow with the belt to Kelly's ribs. Kelly let out a horrible scream and tried to move away as far as her restraints would allowed. Nadine delivered another powerful blow to the same area. "Fuck you" shouted Kelly as she tried to round house kick. Nadine move off the bed and sent several blows to Kelly's legs and thighs. Reggie had seen enough and exit the basement.

After 25 min Reggie looked in the basement to see an entirely different scene. Gone was the fight out of the white high school senior. Instead laying in the middle of the bed was a bruised and battered white teen shacking from fear sweating profusely completely drain. Each inch of Kelly's body from her neck to her ankles had a purple or dark blue marks from Nadine belt. Nadine was leaning close to Kelly's ear whispering in a threatening tune said " You going to beg me to eat my fucking CUNT bitch"

Kelly was in a half conscious state unable to speck, snot running from booth nostrils, eyes red from tearing, shook her head NO and babble "Ma - Ma" Nadine slowly carefully caress Kelly's blond head and in a sympathetic tone said " Ah pour baby you want your Ma - Ma but she can't help you now Na-Na is all you got. I got big plans for that CUNT of yours also. Wait to you meet my black pussy buster. O yea Kelly, Na-Na going to sweat you long and hard, that what I do best"

Nadine stood up and said " Now where was I " and delivered 3 more hard blows to Kelly's already bruised back and buttocks. Nadine walk around the bed like a cat stalking her pry targeting the next venerable area to strike. " SLAP" the belt landed on the upper thigh just below the buttock. Kelly threw herself to the opposite side of the bed. She open her mouth but no sound came out Gone was the vocal sound of pain just the horrible face of pain. Nadine notice that Kelly lose control of her bodily fluids.

Nadine strolled over to the side of the bed smile and said " MMM that was a good shot " Nadine kick Kelly rib cage. Nadine straddle Kelly and sat on her chest facing Kelly's feet. Nadine weight cutting off Kelly's ability to breath freely. Nadine grab the belt and tightly wrap it around her right hand. Nadine pick up booth of Kelly's legs high in the air and sent 5 power blows to the back of Kelly's thighs.

Reggie heard the faint words from Kelly " Please stop I'll do it, I'll do it" he knew Kelly's will had broke As he started walk back up stairs his cell phone rang on the screen appeared Devils Angels a smile came to Reggie face ... End of Pt 5 ... Please give me you comments and thoughts

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.