Betrayed Little Sister
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

Kelly was haul out the van and secured in the bed located in the basement chain bed post. Reggie and Nadine was observing their latest victim. Reggie mind was back on business as he ask Nadine " Any problems with the bloods and Lena?" "No" came the reply " those niggers pick her up and drop the money off ".

Kelly laid semi conscious her hands was cuff to the metal head board of the bed. Nadine could hardly control her lesbian lust for the over develop white 17yr old high school girl. Nadine move and sat on the side of the bed. Booth of Nadine hands were roaming all over the bound Kelly Richards. Nadine said

"Damm you is a pretty bitch. Let get rid of these clothes you won't be needing them anymore. But first"

Nadine pulled a hypodermic needle containing liquid Rohypnol the date rape drug from her blouse pocket and ejected Kelly in her arm. Than Nadine grab Kelly blouse and rip it open and pulled off Kelly jeans and threw it in the corner.

Kelly began to twist and kick at Nadine as her hands continued to freely roam Kelly smooth white body.

As the Rohypnol begin to act quickly Reggie step out of his shirt and jeans and began stroking his long black cock while being excited by Nadine's large black hands roaming over Kelly white skin ... Nadine said " dam you are a fine white bitch"

Kelly Richards was quickly succumbing the Rohypnol as she slowly turn from side to side trying to avoid Nadine probing hands. One hand tweaking both Kelly erect nipples while the other hand was between Kelly's legs stimulating protruding clitoris. Kelly moan her disapproval but was unable to stop Nadine probing fingers.

As Reggie began to slowly disrobe out his clothes he began to discuss with Nadine his immediate plans for the white high school senior. Reggie said " Na after I bust this bitch cherry I want you to put the strap to her good an hard. You know the drill twice a day for one week." Nadine smile and continue to molest Kelly and said " Ya just like all the other white bitches" Nadine placed two fingers into Kelly's virginal fuck tunnel. Nadine look and smile as he poured the fuck lube over his 12ince nigger cock.

Nadine said "yep this bitch still got her cherry" Reggie said " not for long" as he lift Kelly's legs up high in the air. Nadine position herself at the head of the bed sitting directly Kelly's arms. Nadine grab hold of Kelly's ankles. Reggie lean his long muscular black body between Kelly's upright legs. Reggie position his nigger cock at the entrance of Kelly's virginal fuck tunnel.

Reggie lustily look down at Kelly and said " It's time I make you a woman now bitch" Nadine laugh and said " And when he done fucking you I'm going to make you my gutter whore" Reggie slowly started rotating his muscular buttocks plowing his lubed ridged 12ince nigger cock into the white high school senior, s virgin fuck tunnel. Reggie strong hands grab Kelly's around the throat to prevent her from screaming as he plowed though Kelly's hymen

"Got it" Reggie grunted through gritted teeth as 8inces of nigger cock ram into Kelly's pink fuck tunnel.

Nadine Laugh out loud and said " Welcome to the hood honey we got some big plan for your ass" Kelly's tight bloodied cunt hugged around Reggie black cock while receiving another inch. Reggie orgasm built rapidly has his muscular body move steadily downward into Kelly's body.

Reggie look up at Nadine and said "this bitch is going to make me nut" Reggie howl with please as he shot 5 thick loads of nigger cum into the white high school senior. Reggie reared back and pull out of Kelly abused fuck tunnel his nigger cock still hard slick with cum, blood, and lube. Reggie look at Nadine and said " dam this bitch is good and tight"

Nadine still held Kelly's legs up in the air admiring how much cum was coming out ok Kelly pussy. Nadine hand still roam freely over the white high school senior. Reggie pulled the thick black belt from his jeans and tossed it on the bed. Reggie said " you can get started now on this bitch education." Nadine smile wickedly and said " with pleasure" Nadine tossed Kelly's legs to the side of the bed. Kelly went into a fetal postion she begin to moan and cry. Nadine walk around the bed pick up the black blet and said "MY TURN BITCH..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.