Betrayed Little Sister - Cover

Betrayed Little Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

As Shelly fix her eyes on the glassine baggie of dope Reggie and Shelly could clearly hear what was happing in the bedroom. Lena plea became louder " Please Nadine not so hard" " followed by a hard smack of Nadine hand on Lena white face. Nadine comments roared from the bedroom " shut the fuck up bitch and turn around and back that pretty white pussy back, there you go I've got eight inches of my black pussy buster in now."

Reggie shook his head and smile at Shelly and said " That Nadine is a peace of work she sure knows how to break down a bitch" Shelly knew exactly what Reggie was talking about for she to went down the same road as Lena. Raped and fuck by both Reggie and Nadine. Shelly knew first hand what Lena was going through. The Rapes, the beatings, the force Lesbian sex acts, the force drug addiction.

Shelly could not worry about Lena, her drug habit was first and for most. Reggie than gave Shelly a sincere look and said " But don't worry I won't let Nadine get next to your little sister nor will I give her any dope, that my word!" Shelly graving for the dope had finally over came her and she reach out for the glassine baggie. Reggie threw back is hand and ask " do we have a deal? Shelly nod her head in the affirmative as tears rolled down her face. Shelly only concern now was her addictive craving for dope.

Reggie broad smile widen and ask another question " Kelly still works at the connivance store?. What time does she get off? 7pm was the reply ... Good it's now 5pm I'll call my boys and we all are going to met Kelly after work at the bus stop." Reggie plan was in full effect as he hand Shelly the glassine bag of dope and said "go in the bathroom and shoot this shit up". So strong was Shelly gravening she quickly ran past the bedroom where Nadine and Lena were into the bathroom and slam the door...

Reggie walk to the bedroom and stood at the entrance. A look of amazement appeared as Reggie marveled how Nadine the large black dyke was dominating Lena. Nadine had a full fist of Lena long blonde hair forcing Lena pretty white face up displaying Lena pain filled face reflected from the wall to wall mirror and for good reason Nadine was standing at the edge of the bed vigorously fucking Lena from behind. Her pretty white ass position high in the air. 12 inches of thick back rubber dildo called "the pussy buster" slowly and deliberately plowing into Lena stretched out fuck tunnel.

Nadine look over at Reggie and gave a thumbs up signal. Than at that moment Nadine decided to show Reggie the progress she was making lean back allowing half of the "pussy buster" to withdraw. Lena white pussy hugging tightly, her twisted face displaying the pain her pussy was feeling Than Nadine powerful black thighs slamming forward. Reggie could see the entire 12 inch black dildo disappearing into Lena stretch out white pussy. Followed by five rapid fucking movements causing her thighs to slap against Lena smaller white thighs.

So powerful was the force that Lena almost fell over to her side. Supported by Nadine powerful big arms she lean forward and delivered a hard slap to the back of Lena head. Nadine comment was indicative of her dominating sprit " stop zoning out on me bitch and back that pretty white ass back ya hear " Reggie quietly laugh because the scene look like a rodeo Lena try her best to buck herself off the black pussy buster. While Nadine with each thrust and pull of Lena long blond hair, forced Lena hands off the bed. Nadine with a stern face said " That right bitch buck like a wild bronco while I fuck you hard with my big black dick"...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.