You Want Me to Do What? - Cover

You Want Me to Do What?

 

Chapter 5

I indeed caught her, but she wanted a shower before she would let me lick her to orgasm. She cleaned herself as best she could, knowing I would be licking around down there. All the while, I was cleaning her ... I stuck out my tongue and teased her.

We got out and dried off. She got on the bed saying, "How do you want me Jeff?"

"It's fine ... just the way you are," I said getting on my knees and spreading her legs. She was already breathing heavy in anticipation. "What's wrong Janie?"

"I'm anxious, sorry honey. You did just cum inside me. I might not have gotten it all out in the shower," she said.

"That's OK, it wouldn't be the first time I tasted my own cum."

"Really?" she said sounding flabbergasted.

"You get mine, when you give me a blow job. Doesn't it seem fair that I get yours in return?"

"When you put it that way," she said taking a cleansing breath, "Go to it, Jeff."

I started just above her opening, getting her used to it a little. She jumped at first contact, but quickly settled down. I moved to her clitoris, seeing it poking out as an invitation to lunch. I pulled my tongue inside and just gave her kisses all around, ending with her clit.

"Ooooh, Jeff ... that feels nice. Are you kissing my pussy?"

"Yes, I'm letting you get used to me. Do you want me to continue?" I asked not moving my head from where I was.

"Please, it feels ... nice. Go ahead."

I took the end of my tongue and barely touched her clit.

"WOW!" she said practically coming off the bed and cracking my jaw. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting that. Oh, how good that feels. I'm sorry I keep interrupting you. I'll try to be quieter."

"Don't even try to be quiet. Be as loud as you want. That's all part of sex ... louder means you're liking it," I said going back to work.

I began sucking all around the outside then on her clit again. She was getting into this a little. Making noises. Trying to hold herself down. I went back to work, entering her with my tongue, this time much further inside.

"Oooh, that feels like a flat dick is inside me. Do all girls like this?"

"I've never known a girl who didn't. I suppose some sheltered, cloistered type girls wouldn't like it at first. But, given the chance and having the right boy or girl doing it, makes it all better."

"Girl?" she said, "You mean one girl doing this to another girl?"

"You have heard of lesbianism haven't you?" I asked between licks.

"Not much, my dad wouldn't allow any sort of talking about such things. It certainly never came up between your father and me."

I went back to probing deep inside. She was clearly trying her best to enjoy this. I spread her legs even further apart and added a finger alongside my tongue.

"Holy crap ... that feels amazing," she said her voice going up in pitch.

I didn't stop and added another finger, probing very deep. My mother was less jumpy now, but still gave out a nice 'eep' every time I went deep inside her pussy.

She was ever so slowly; coming out of the shell she's been enclosed in as a youth. Janie's learning to be receptive and her feelings are barely coming out.

My uncle Jim was coming within the hour, actually bringing the woman he left his wife for. That's ballsy, considering how I expect Janie to react.

We took a final shower, changed into nice clothes and sat down at the breakfast table. I made a pot of coffee hoping that Janie and Jim might not be mortal enemies.

Twenty minutes after he was expected, there was a knock on the door. I got up. Janie turned in the chair she was sitting in.

I opened the door, "Uncle Jim—Aunt June?" and just started to laugh, actually giggling as I opened the door all the way to see Jim and June arm in arm.

I got hugs from both, as mom got up and gave them both a hug as well. We pointed them to the sofa and we all sat down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.