You Want Me to Do What?
Chapter 4

 

I woke up the next morning with a body next to mine. I saw her face. It was so pretty. Her little upturned nose was so cute. I just watched her sleep for a while.

I had masturbated, ending in a mighty orgasm. I went back to bed naked, too tired to even put boxers on. She was naked and on her side. Her eyes fluttered open; she smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey back," I said.

"I missed you."

"Obviously, you want to..."

She pushed her lips onto mine opening her mouth and starting one of those kisses again. I was barely able to breathe she was so insistent. I kissed back, rolling on top of her.

"Oh, Jeff—Fuck me, please fuck me!"

Still engaged with our lips, I reached under and found myself completely erect. I put it at her pussy lips and plunged all the way to her depths.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh, God ... that is soooo big," she said.

"Janie, I love you!" I said with all the emotion I had in me.

"And I love you, fuck me hard please?"

I did as she asked, reaching places no man had before. I watched her face with each thrust inside her. It had so much expression. This she liked and I planned to be the best she ever had.

After a bit of missionary, I rolled on my back still fucking up into her. I stopped.

Her eyes opened, "Why did you stop?"

"From under here, I can only do so much. I need you to take over for me, Janie."

"What do I do?"

"Lift off me, then drop back down. You're the engine, go slow or fast ... I don't care."

She moved up, causing me to slide out a bit, then dropped.

"I like this ... I really like this," she said doing it again and again. She was beginning to get a nice rhythm. She was looking down to make sure we didn't disconnect.

"What we're doing is called the 'Cowboy' Janie. I'm the horse ... you're the rider."

She was getting faster, realizing that if she didn't drop all the way, she could get a better rhythm.

"How do you like this, Jeff?"

"Fabulous, there are only 100 positions or so left, want to learn them all?" I chuckled.

"Not especially. Even so, I do want you to cum inside me, really soon. I want to feel you spurt your seed inside your own mother."

"You won't give dad a blow job, but you want me to cum inside you?" I questioned.

"That's not a no!"

"Your parents had no idea what they did to you, did they?"

She completely stopped, looked at me and then looked down to our connection. She started up again saying, 'Not a clue, Jeff!"

She was picking up speed and started, "Ride the horsey, Yippee Kiyay!"

When she dropped her chest far enough down I took a hand to her nice breasts.

She began to go more slowly, although this time might be because she's really close to another orgasm.

"Oh, I think I'm having an orgasm. I'm cumming on your horse dick, honey."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not that big Janie. I'm just seven inches. That's the national average I believe."

"You're so much more than average Jeff. Have you cum yet?"

"No, but that's not significant right now ... you are what's important," I said.

"Your father would be done and asleep by now," she said.

The moment she said 'father', I plugged my ears with my fingers. I did not want to hear her comparing the two of us.

I turned back over and went to work, letting her feel every inch of every stroke. I was getting very close and I asked, "Ok to fill you up, pretty girl?"

"Please do, give me every bit you have," she said.

I leaned forward picking her butt off the bed a little. "Oh, Jeff—you are so far inside me. I'm ready ... anytime."

I felt myself ready to break loose. Her smile was so delicate as she prepared to accept my love and my load.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.