You Want Me to Do What? - Cover

You Want Me to Do What?

 

Chapter 3

We got home and unloaded the groceries. I passed the cold and frozen to her and put away what I could as we went.

"We're quite the team, aren't we Jeff," she offered.

"Yeah and I think we should split up. I think I'm falling in love with you Janie," I said.

"Oh, tish-tosh, that's just silly. How could a 20-year-old fall in love with his own 41-year-old mother?" she said pouring herself a glass of milk and taking a drink of it.

I turned her around and put my lips to hers and gave her that kiss I told her about. She instinctively pushed my chest away a little, then stopped and was kissing me back half a minute later.

I pulled us apart saying, "Mom; we've gotten too close already. I ... don't want you to hate me for the things that I'm thinking."

"That was one helluva kiss Jeff, but we're both adults. I could never hate you. You're my little boy," she practically cried.

"Mom!" I said raising my hands to let her know exactly where they were. I ran up to my room, slamming my door. I just went to sit on my bed wondering what almost happened? Wondering about what she may let me do to her.

Fifteen minutes later, she tapped on my door saying, "Jeff, what did I do? I don't want you mad at me, especially since I don't understand how you could be falling in love with me."

"Janie ... Mom, picture each of my last three girlfriends. What do they have in common?"

Walking in, she answered, "Cute faces ... darling laughs and slim figures similar to mine..." it finally hit her. My girlfriends were near duplicates of my mom.

"Jeff, that's not my fault that you find me attractive. You're quite the handsome young man yourself, similar to your father..."

I got up. She walked over and we both kissed like that frantic kiss of just 20 minutes ago. I didn't stop this time, neither did she. Our kissing went from frantic to loving. Her lips felt so soft on mine.

I felt her pulling me towards the door, into the hallway and down to her bedroom. Our kisses were like drops of water on a griddle ... very hot. She opened her bedroom door, closing it with her back against it.

"Janie ... Mom ... what are we doing?" I asked both trembling and hopeful for her answer.

"I want you to teach me what you know about sex. Everything, leave nothing out. We have a week to find if I'm a cold and conniving bitch, like your father thinks, or if I'm a hellcat, like you hope!"

"Are you on the pill?" I asked her.

"Yes, your father insisted, so we wouldn't have any accidents while he was climbing the corporate ladder," she said, stripping her top and bra off.

I was moving at a steady pace since it had been a while since I had been with a woman. I dropped my pants and Janie looked over and said, "I was hoping you were bigger than your father, but I don't know why."

"I'll be finding places inside you; that dad has never reached before. Do we need to shower first? Whatever you want, so do I!"

"Yes," she said. "I want you clean, really clean ... all over," she said with more lust in her throat this time.

I walked into her shower and turned it on. It had room for the two of us. While I was waiting for it to get hot enough, I felt a hand encapsulate my dick.

"I never wanted to take a shower with your father before, but you look like fun," she said giving me a truly remarkable kiss.


All we did in the shower was wash one another really squeaky clean. She would need to know that before I could convince her to do anything oral. She did a nice job washing my dick while I cleaned her up really nicely down below.

I placed her on her bed, her blonde hair looking freshly washed. I pulled her towards the bottom of the bed, using my hands on her ankles.

"Are your feet and toes clean, Janie?"

"Y-yes they are?"

"All right, I'm going to kiss them, is that OK?"

She looked at me and nervously mouthed 'OK' to me.

I took her big toe and started to lick then suck on it. She was having a reaction, but she wasn't sure why. I switched to her other big toe, doing the same thing.

"Ooooh, Jeff—I feel that all the way inside me."

"Excellent," I remarked.

Without speaking, I went through each of her toes, then back to the big ones. I had her ankles in my hands and I spread her legs apart, causing her to gasp and her breathing changed to short shallow breaths.

I moved towards her on my knees. I stopped and looked into her eyes. I gave her a look of hope and she turned away, ashamed, it appeared. Too much too fast I supposed. I moved farther up and kissed each of her breasts softly.

"I'm sorry Jeff—I know what you want, but ... I'm just afraid."

I stopped and asked, "Of me, you're afraid of your own son?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.