Saving a Marriage - Cover

Saving a Marriage

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

Chapter 8

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Every part of Simone ached. She had not been able to sleep for a moment due to all the pain that wracked her body, but still when the alarm when off, she rose from bed. She began to walk to her bathroom, and then regain herself. She dropped to her knees and crawled off, scolding herself for her lack of discipline. She asked herself what Henry would do if he saw her walking before he had given her permission to rise from her hands and knees, but the dull throbbing in her tits was answer enough. She prepared herself, rising only to do those tasks that she could not do on her hands and knees.

She drank almost a full pot of coffee to get herself prepared for the morning. She looked in on Henry a few times, but knew that he would not want to rise until Noon. Everything prepared she entered their room at 11:30 and waited by the door on her hands and knees, wearing a black thong and nothing else. Most of the pain from the night before had dulled, but the extended time on her knees was taking its toll on her, and her hanging breasts were still tender in spots.

Henry stirred, and upon seeing her across the room smiled. He motioned for her to come to her. She started to crawl over, but he put up his hand and said "Stop." She halted having only moved a foot or so, a confused look on her face. "You're still crawling."

"You did not give me permission to rise."

His smile became broader, and he laughed a bit. "I guess that little bit of discipline I gave you stuck."

Ignoring his amusement in her humiliation, she looked down, "Yes, but I did rise briefly this morning." She couldn't believe she was telling him this, he would never have known. She looked up in desperation, "It was only for ten seconds, I swear!"

He was still smiling. "I believe you, don't worry about it. Just come here, but when you crawl for me, make sure you keep your hands forward enough that your tits drag on the floor."

She nodded her understanding, and continued to make her way to him. He must have been in a good mood she thought, she was sure that her admission would earn her breasts more punishment. As she felt the rough carpet rubbing her nipples, she knew he still had no issue with torturing her tits.

As she approached the bed, he was sitting by the edge, looking down at her. The look on his face showed a passion she had not seen since they had first been married. She was filled with an exhilarating feeling, which broke her through to understand. She knew why she had admitted her disobedience; she wanted to be punished for what she had done. 'It doesn't matter if it was only ten seconds, it doesn't matter that he wasn't even there to see. I disobeyed him and I need to be punished.'

More than that, she knew why Henry had ignored her admission. He was testing her, to see if she would accept what he said or would protest and ask to be reminded of her place. 'It is all a test. He wants to see if I really mean everything I have said. I should have known to stay on all fours. I should have known to drag my breasts on the floor. He wants me to confess and ask for punishment.'

As she reached the side of the bed, she looked down and saw the belt that he had used to teach her the night before. Bowing her head, she grabbed it in her teeth and held it up to him.

He swung his body to sit on the edge of the bed in front of her, a quizzical look on his face as he took to belt. Looking down at the ground again, she breathed deeply and then slowly said, "You are kind to forgive my behavior this morning, but if you don't help me, I will never learn. Please correct my behavior."

She felt his hand gently stroke the back of her neck. Later, Simone recalled that she could not tell if his caress had continued for fifteen seconds or an eternity. Finally, slowly he lifted her head to face him and reaching forward kissed her repeatedly, his lips moving down from her forehead till he finally reached her lips. As he pecked her lips, she felt them quake as they opened ever so slightly. "You know I love you?" he whispered.

"Yes, I do". Her body seemed to move outside her control, her legs parting a few inches as her hands moved from her knees, around the outside of her thighs before finally resting on her ass.

"You know that even when I hurt you, I still love you?" His fingers moved over her cheek, only the tips moving over her.

"Yes, I do". Her voice was soft and wavering as her hands came together on the small of her back, her fingers interlocking.

"You know you deserve this?"

"Yes, I do". Her throat tightens as she spoke, and she thrust her chest forward as she closed her eyes.

Her head jerked forward and back as Henry grabbed her firmly by her hair. The pain flashed through her more intensely than she had remembered. The belt came down alternating on each breast in rapid succession and she cried out each time. "Since four didn't do it last time," he said calmly as he held her panting frame up, "six seemed a good number. What do you think, all better now?"

"Yes, I am sorry I disobeyed you, thank you for correcting me," she said breathlessly, "but I knew better than to crawl with my tits held up."

"True, these udders were meant to drag on the floor when you crawl." He bent low and kissed each breast in turn, then without warning brought his belt down again on each, aiming and connecting with each of her nipples. She howled fiercely falling forward and clutching her chest as he released her.

She lay trying to suppress any sounds as he walked around her. "I'm talking a shower, have lunch on the table when I get out there." As she made for the door way, he shouted at her from the bathroom. "Oh, and you can stand up again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.