Saving a Marriage
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Simone woke from her sleep to find Henry standing over her, putting on his tie. "Did you sleep well?" he said with a broad smile. She smiled back at him and nodded. "I hate to wake you, but I wanted to say thank you for last night." He bent down, brushing her hair to the side and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

She sat up slowly, then reached up and pulled him toward her by his tie. Wrapping her arm around his head, she kissed him deeply. It was the longest kiss they had shared in years she though as they separated. Looking him in the eyes, she said "You don't have to thank me. I meant what I said last night. I want to learn to please you."

He pulled back the rest of the covers, and his hand traced down her face, between her breasts, and finally between her legs. "Well you can start by removing the rest of this hair like you promised last night, and have on something I haven't seen before when I get home from dinner." The tips of his fingers slipped between her lips. "After that we can work some more on teaching you how to please me."

He smiled again as he left her to go to work, but it wasn't the same smile that had greeted her when he woke her, but rather the same sneer that he had when he told her to strip and get him another drink. It was the smile he had on his face whenever he got his way in life. Normally, that smile repulsed her, but the afterglow of her husband literally carrying her to the bedroom after fingering her to an orgasm the night before gave her a new perspective. She could still feel the warmth of his chest on her cheek as she snuggled with him after the best sex she had ever had in years. She wondered in excitement at what her husbands return tonight would bring.

She bathed in almost too warm water, allowing herself to relax. After a few moments of allowing the tension to leave her body, she found her hand between her legs. Slowly, she placed two fingers inside of her smooth sex. She closed her eyes, and the memory of her husbands' voice telling her to take his cock deeper down her throat. She could see his face smiling in satisfaction as she worked to pleasure him. 'This is unreal. How can this feel so good?' she thought. 'Even thinking about servicing him makes me hot.' She moaned, almost dizzy from the heat of the water and the heat between her legs, and cried out when her orgasm came upon her.

'I need to speak to someone' she thought once she had washed herself off and climbed out of the tub. None of her friends would do, but calling Dr. Ryan after only a single day seemed rude. Finally she gave in and dialed. The secretary had scheduled her for an early afternoon meeting immediately, telling her that Dr Ryan took only a few clients at a time, and only met with clients in person.

Dr. Ryan did not keep her waiting once she arrived. She stiffened when she sat down. 'How can I describe private sexual matters with a woman I have known for less than a day?' Once she looked into Dr. Ryan's eye though, all her fears seemed to wash away.

She described in detail the events of the night before, and even her masturbation in the morning. Somehow, Dr. Ryan's eyes had made her feel secure. She concluded with a small smile, as she said "I guess I should thank you for the best night of sex I have ever had."

"You have taken some wonderful steps and rest assured your sex life will only get better from this point forward." Her face was kind, but her tone became somewhat harsh as she continued. "I do have to say, considering your situation, you seem a bit preoccupied with the pleasure you felt, and not enough with the pleasure Mr. Rand received.

Simone opened her mouth to protest, but Dr. Ryan raised a hand. "I know what you are about to say. That Henry had fingered you without you prompting, and that you deserve to experience as many orgasms as he does."

"Well it's true!" Dr. Ryan's eyes grew cold, and her stare felt like daggers. Within seconds of that stare, Simone began to shake slightly. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Apology accepted. Now I think you know the truth. You may not have asked your husband to pleasure you, but you must have given him signs, isn't that true."

'It wasn't, was it?' she thought. She had stripped and knelt, served him with her hand and then served him with her mouth. 'How can any of what I did be wrong?' She looked back up at Dr. Ryan, and in an instant she knew she was guilty. "Yes I must have done something wrong."

"Very good, it is very brave of you to admit your fault. The next step is to correct the problem. Try to remember always that Mr. Rand has suffered a great deal due to you behavior, and you need to work very hard to undue the damage you have caused in your marriage. For the time being, you need to consider Mr. Rand's pleasure only."

She drove home, repeating that over and over in her mind. 'You need to think of Mr. Rand's pleasure only.' She whiled the day away, repeating the thought to herself whenever something made her think of her husband. Once the roast was safely in the stove, she retreated to her bedroom.

She stripped, and as she stared in to the mirror at her nude form, it was as if she could she Dr. Ryan's beautiful gray eyes staring back at her, somehow giving her the confidence she needed. She dressed in a black corset and garter set that Henry had bought for her years ago but had never seen her wear. Adding what she thought was just the right amount of perfume, she returned to the kitchen to set the table while she waited for Henry.

She had just finished setting the table when she heard the front door close. She watched her husband once again scan her body as she approached him for a kiss. His fingers danced on her shoulder as her asked, "So what's for dinner." with a dirty smile. They chatted about his work, something they had not done for years, as Henry ate quickly. He looked at her somewhat guiltily. "I hate to say this, but I need to go to the study and get a bit of work done."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.